Thread: What tweaks have you noticed the latest patch has made?

Es Arkajae's Avatar Foederatus

Default What tweaks have you noticed the latest patch has made?

Just thought I'd ask around as I am curious.

I was looking around today (haven't played in a while) and I noticed for one that the Axe/Sword Heerban problem has been fixed.

It used to be that the two were so near identical that axe heerban were rendered pointless.

Now though Axe Heerban have had their attack value reduced but they have been given an armour piercing bonus ability.

So now you have sword heerban for unarmoured units and axe heerban for taking on armoured units.

What other tweaks have their been?, include tweaks made to the original campaign too if you want.
    "Man has killed man from the beginning of time, and each new frontier has brought new ways and new places to die. Why should the future be different?"- Col. Corazon Santiago.
    "No Conqueror has ever suffered one pang of remorse over a surplus of victory"- Xenophon.
    "Ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant"- Tacitus.

The Berbers have had their desert axemen attack reduce to 6 from 8, but now they have the armor piercing trait.

The golden band have gotten an extra 2 defence and attack.

And the chosen archer skin is broke...

And the AI uses ships!

Quote Originally Posted by big bad badger
    And the AI uses ships!
    do you mean they now invade with ships or do they move around as a fleet not a lone ship
    You Talk The Talk !!!
    But Do You Walk The Walk

Quote Originally Posted by fox
    do you mean they now invade with ships or do they move around as a fleet not a lone ship
    Both! Which is good isn't it?

Es Arkajae's Avatar Foederatus

The AI using ships is not a 'tweak' it was mentioned in the readme I believe.

This thread is for all the 'other' stuff that the Readme hinted at but didn't elaborate on, so we can all find out what they are.

And yeah I noticed the Chosen Archer skin looks a bit funny, in fact without faces they kind of look like Bobba Fett
    "Man has killed man from the beginning of time, and each new frontier has brought new ways and new places to die. Why should the future be different?"- Col. Corazon Santiago.
    "No Conqueror has ever suffered one pang of remorse over a surplus of victory"- Xenophon.
    "Ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant"- Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by Es Arkajae
    And yeah I noticed the Chosen Archer skin looks a bit funny, in fact without faces they kind of look like Bobba Fett
    LOL!

It can be fixed though :original: