Thread: AAR - Pitched Battle in Flanders [UK vs Republic of France]

Default AAR - Pitched Battle in Flanders [UK vs Republic of France]

So after conquering all of Americas and India, UK turned their eyes to continental Europe. UK continental foothold in Flanders was threatened by always-looking-for-trouble Frenchman. and here they met - from one side UK - a global hegemony, yet weak in force on continent, and France - lost all their colonies abroad and looking for some juicy revenge in their own backyard. Having assembled a formidable force that outnumbered Brits by 3 to 1, they cornered UK expeditionary corps near Belgian seashore. And battle began...
    Last edited by Giurza; January 16, 2012 at 06:28 PM.

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Default Re: AAR - Pitched Battle in Flanders [UK vs Republic of France]

Nice! Can't wait to watch! +rep!
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

grandpa's Avatar Elite Bytebumbler

Giurza, I tried to load your battle of flanders, and whoa, I got over 3 gig of misc. pics, links, and just an unbelievable amount of stuff.
    Maybe I did something wrong? Just thought I'd let you know, cuz I feel like I missed out on an awesome battle. At any rate, sounds like your having a ball, and I like hearing about it. Hopefully I can get it right next time. Good luck. +rep

yep, its me...hehehe..and they call me grandpa...lol...geez, i gotta good lol when i started looking around lol. Well, can someone tell me how to load it right? I tried using winrar. have a good one.
    Last edited by grandpa; October 18, 2010 at 06:24 PM. Reason: cuz i'm a dummy

"Work smart or be tuff", American Inventor Herbert Willaims. An amazing man. Inventor of the Openhydro Tidal energy machine, located in Orkney Islands. www.openhydro.com

It doesn't cost a dime to be nice yet has the highest return
    on investment. grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by grandpa View Post
    Giurza, I tried to load your battle of flanders, and whoa, I got over 3 gig of misc. pics, links, and just an unbelievable amount of stuff.
    Maybe I did something wrong? Just thought I'd let you know, cuz I feel like I missed out on an awesome battle. At any rate, sounds like your having a ball, and I like hearing about it. Hopefully I can get it right next time. Good luck. +rep
    yep, its me...hehehe..and they call me grandpa...lol...geez, i gotta good lol when i started looking around lol. Well, can someone tell me how to load it right? I tried using winrar. have a good one.
    eh... come again??? I seem to be on the wrong side of the English language but thanks for rep. I hope you get to see the battle despite all that 3gig stuff