Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Dagor Minuial ~ Dawn of the Fourth Age Campaigns ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

Default Re: Dawn of the Fourth Age ~ Beta 06 RELEASED ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

Since Isengard will be playable will they also get Uruks or just the ruffians and thugs ect etc.?

Default Re: Dawn of the Fourth Age ~ Beta 06 RELEASED ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazything777 View Post
    Since Isengard will be playable will they also get Uruks or just the ruffians and thugs ect etc.?
    Isengard will be able to recruit its regular roster (plus what I added to it) after building the necessary buildings (town watch, etc.). So basically you will have to rely on non-Orc units until you get Orc production under way.
    Last edited by alreadyded; October 11, 2011 at 04:55 PM.

I think Isengard is going to be my new favourite faction to play with! Its going to be a struggle but the best campaigns always are, being able to set up your faction capitol where you choose is exciting. I know you have a load on your plate already and your a one man army but is it possible in the future to add scripts to Isengard to make it more engrossing, scourge of the shire?

Quote Originally Posted by Magpire View Post
    add scripts to Isengard to make it more engrossing, scourge of the shire?
    I already have some great ideas rolling around in my head to make the campaign even more unique for Isengard. They will not be implemented until Beta 08 at the earliest though.

I already have some great ideas rolling around in my head to make the campaign even more unique for Isengard.
    Thanks for the quick response! Omg I cant wait!...shall have to find a way to be patient...*beats orc minions* Wish I was better versed with computers or I'd try and help you on your epic submod><

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Magpire View Post
    Thanks for the quick response! Omg I cant wait!...shall have to find a way to be patient...*beats orc minions* Wish I was better versed with computers or I'd try and help you on your epic submod><
    Honestly, go ahead
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=92488
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=272

4-5 months ago I had never modded in my life but its a real fun ecperience (the exhausting head banging countered by awesome Eureka-moments haha) and if you begin small you learn step by step more and more complicated aspects and crafts

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

4-5 months ago I had never modded in my life but its a real fun ecperience (the exhausting head banging countered by awesome Eureka-moments haha) and if you begin small you learn step by step more and more complicated aspects and crafts
    Thanks for the encouragement, I might just give my self a couple of headaches +rep

Im really excited to hear about Mordor and Isenguard. It will be fun to try and preserve those evil elements in the world and spread across the land in a new age. Followers of evil will endure. afterall, "evil always finds a way."

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Do you need help with coding, i could do some and I really like the idea of the fourth age campaign. I can also do very little scripting.

End of the Third Age;

Beginning of the Fourth Age;

Black Druid's Avatar Civis

Great sub-mod, really good. Are you planing extend the map further to south or this is the final map size for the sub-mod?
    Good job, best regards

cant wait till this sub mod is finished!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Druid View Post
    Great sub-mod, really good. Are you planing extend the map further to south or this is the final map size for the sub-mod?
    I originally planned to extend it south and east, but extending it south means someone will have to go through and change all the Y coordinates in descr_strat for all the starting positions. Seeing as that is too much work I just expanded it north and east instead. I am pretty sure this will be the final map size unless someone is willing to do a bunch of boring coordinate changes to allow an extension south.

Also, the "playable Mordor" script is done. Instead of the faction being destroyed along with the ring, they start out with scattered armies and no settlements after the ring is destroyed. Isengard is also done and now playable as well.
    Last edited by alreadyded; November 02, 2011 at 08:16 PM.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

When is the new version released?
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

interesting news. looking forward for the next release

I just need to sort out the files and upload the new Beta. I will probably post a link tomorrow.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

i like the "ruins"-regions in the 0.6 version. Is it possible to limit the city-growth for them, to let them stay as small villages?
    probably a unique building with -5% population growth

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

It's probably possible to make a hidden rescource in the regions which make it impossible to convert them up. But u can also change the name of the regions and let them become cities, theres no need in villages after all.

Default Re: Dawn of the Fourth Age ~ Beta 07 RELEASED ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

Beta 07 released.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dawn of the Fourth Age ~ Beta 07 RELEASED ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

Huzzah!