Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Dagor Minuial ~ Dawn of the Fourth Age Campaigns ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

Default Re: Dawn of the Fourth Age (DFA) ~ BETA 08 RELEASED ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by amman View Post
    ok i did it i forgot to add the comma after but i still dont see the units yet
    They are recruitable from the last two barracks you build if you did it correctly. As long as you saved the text file before loading your game it will work.
    Last edited by alreadyded; April 24, 2012 at 11:50 PM.

Default Re: Dawn of the Fourth Age (DFA) ~ BETA 08 RELEASED ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    If it is crashing you messed something up, try again.
    i did it but i dont see the units i did it exactly the way u have it unless i wasent suposed to put a space after the comma ( , hungay) sorry to bug u so much

ok i did it works fine but for some reasen wen i do crtl f i try to look up woodland warriors (axemen) it dosent find it why is that

recruit_pool "Woodland Warriors" 1 0.15 2 0 requires factions { mongols, hungary, } and region_religion orthodox 25

ok did it i dont see it but i think i have to build a guild thats how the other units showed up , thanks alot , i luvvvvv this mod

Dimppa's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Dawn of the Fourth Age (DFA) ~ Beta 09 RELEASED ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

This mod looks very good but i want to ask few questions:
    1. Is dunland in peace with rohan?
    2. What "Mordor, (loses all regions and becomes a horde)" means?
    3. Does mordor have Dol guldur?
    4. Correct me if i'm wrong but Dwarves should be under one banner. i think i read from somewhere that dwarves in Ered Luin saw king under the mountain as there king

Default Re: Dawn of the Fourth Age (DFA) ~ Beta 09 RELEASED ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimppa View Post
    This mod looks very good but i want to ask few questions:
    1. Is dunland in peace with rohan?
    2. What "Mordor, (loses all regions and becomes a horde)" means?
    3. Does mordor have Dol guldur?
    4. Correct me if i'm wrong but Dwarves should be under one banner. i think i read from somewhere that dwarves in Ered Luin saw king under the mountain as there king
    Dunland is only at peace/allied with Isengard, other than that they don't really get along with anyone. They really hate the peoples of Rohan/Gondor/Eriador/and Reunited Kingdom for lore reasons and will most likely be at war with them the whole game.

When the Ring is destroyed Mordor loses all the regions it has along with the majority of their army so they have to reclaim all their regions and build themselves back up again.

There is a starting position map from turn 1 in the first post of this thread. Mordor does start with Dol Guldur but loses it when the Ring is destroyed.

The Dwarves of Ered Luin and Erebor could be considered one people as all Dwarves are of a kin, though there are multiple different clans/societies of Dwarves. Due to the distance from each other they were directly ruled by different leaders and had their own things going on I am sure. The Orocarni Mountains had several Dwarven clans but I lumped them all into one. The short answer is they should be depicted as different factions for the sake of lore and gameplay. They get along and work together though so in that way all the Dwarves are still under one banner (as is the case in the lore), you shouldn't see Dwarves fighting Dwarves.
    Last edited by alreadyded; May 29, 2012 at 06:26 PM.

Questions 2
    1 Is it playable with MOS submod?
    2 Is the third age campaign still playable?

Quote Originally Posted by billakoz 16 View Post
    Questions 21 Is it playable with MOS submod?2 Is the third age campaign still playable?
    1. No, it is not playable with MOS.

2. Download PCP, it has third and fourth age campaign, download link is in my signature ( New download links for PCP). PCP is alreadyded's submod as this one too, and PCP is a unique mod as MOS, that means they are not playable with other mods.
    Last edited by ElvenKind; March 22, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Dawn of the Fourth Age is incorporated into PCP, so you get all the Third Age and Fourth Age campaigns with it. New updates to the Fourth Age campaigns (some pretty big ones) will be released in the next patch for PCP. Updates are added to this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...reme-prejudice.

Edit; First post updated/images fixed. Feedback and ideas specific to the Fourth Age campaigns can be posted here, but the Third Age thread is fine for now. A lot more new content will be added eventually to make them even more different from each other later on. Until then they use much of the same stuff. Do Not post First Age feedback, they are completely different mods.

Edit2; Latest version updated in the other thread.
    Last edited by alreadyded; April 13, 2017 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Updated

Domesticus

Default Re: Dagor Minuial ~ Dawn of the Fourth Age Campaigns ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

Hellol

Are there any new units in this sub-mod?

Default Re: Dagor Minuial ~ Dawn of the Fourth Age Campaigns ~ A magical adventure, full of magic and adventure!

Yes, mainly RK and Black Numenorean units were made for the Fourth Age campaign specifically. All the units added to the other ages are included as well. The units actually total over 500, which is the max, due to using some units multiple times for different things, or assigning completely different textures within the same files. The creature factions use rebel units, and most of those are also used as mercs for certain factions. That sort of thing a lot too.

EDIT; I should note this is currently being re-made alongside the Second Age campaigns, so more units are going to be made to use for both. Also the gameplay will probably be quite different and certainly better when I add in the Second Age content to the Fourth. If you are not in a hurry you may want to wait a few months before trying this.
    Last edited by alreadyded; June 06, 2017 at 01:28 PM.

This is hands down the best TATW Mod I have played, it crashes a considerable amount (Which I am sure the UI will fix), but it has been worth it. Thank you to the DEV and Team for the work on this Mod; it is truly very nice and refreshing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How do I play a fourth age campaign without creatures ? Thanks.

Edit: The custom campaigns for the fourth age are shown after clicking on "first/second/third age campaigns" for some reason.

None of the fourth age campaigns remove creatures, just the factions.

None of the fourth age campaigns allow you to start in the fourth age, just the very end of the third. There's a ridiculous script that spawns three mordor full stacks to try to replicate the battle for minas tirith. The stacks attack, take the settlement, and if there isn't a CTD, Aragorn is now dead and the enemy holds your capital.

The next turn the ring is shown to be destroyed and minas tirith reverts to an empty rebel settlement.

Horribly done.

Also, there's a bug I've never seen with M2TW before:

I click on minas tirith, click on aragorn's portrait and look at his stats.

I click on dol amroth, look at imrahil's stats,

I click on any other settlement and the general's portrait is either imrahil, half of an ancillary card, a building, or a mix of the above.

Never seen this weird UI bug.
    Last edited by sharkeyyyy; July 08, 2021 at 07:21 AM.

Primarily wild men of dunland, which could be a faction to oppose rohirrim in the start as they dont have any monster factions in their nearest vicinity.