Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emperor Batman's Militia Mod: National Guard are now recruitable in the European campaign, no more lazy militia stance and more!

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Default Emperor Batman's Militia Mod: National Guard are now recruitable in the European campaign, no more lazy militia stance and more!

Prussian Landwehr Militia

I wasn't satisfied with the sloppy militia look and a few other things about militia units, so this little mod fixes that.
    I've done the following things:
    - Fixed the "lazy" militia stance. Now they hold their guns up like real soldiers. Militia were trained the same way as line infantry, but to a lesser extent. So it makes sense that they'd hold carry their guns like their professional counterparts. Screen below for example:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- National Guard can now be recruited on the Grand Campaign if playing as France. Only problem is they can be recruited anywhere, even outside France Proper. This also means anywhere on the Italian campaign. Screenshot for example below:

- Militia now have a fife boy so they can play marches now. Screenshot below:

- Britain can now recruit Palestinian and Bedouin Auxilliaries in the Egyptian campaign. This is for those wanting to play the British in the Egyptian campaign with NTF and need cheaper garrision units than their line regiments.

Installation:
    1. Download the attachment
    2. Extract the file to Program Files > Steam > SteamApps > Napoleon Total War > Data
    3. Activate with Mod Manager or user.script
    Last edited by EmperorBatman999; October 17, 2010 at 01:15 PM.

Libertus

Default Re: Emperor Batman's Militia Mod!

Thanks! Good work. Especial for national guard.

Default Re: Emperor Batman's Militia Mod: National Guard are now recruitable in the European campaign, no more lazy militia stance and more!

Well done mate, looks great. I really recommend this mod for everyone, its really quite handy.
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Emperor Batman's Militia Mod: National Guard are now recruitable in the European campaign, no more lazy militia stance and more!

hmm i want the National guard but only them not the other things =P

Quote Originally Posted by mattebubben View Post
    hmm i want the National guard but only them not the other things =P
    Try deleting all files except for units_tables.

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

All these wonde mods are sarting to make me prefer Napoleon total war than Empire and it's scary! becasue you can't take over India or America in N: TW! but it is a better time frame I think...!!! the decisions! lol.

Great mod BTW Rep+
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

ye i know ive done that and added it to another mod also ive done alot of changes in the hats and i hope that u dont mind if i use them in my pack http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=395251
    u can see screnshots there i started from ur mods and Lord Mogensworth france retexture and done changes and tried to get it as nice but still as historical as possible there is screenshots both at the first and last post

Yes Matt, you can use all my mods as long as you put in credit.

Excellent work EmperorBatman! Just what ive been looking for! +rep

The militia fix is fantastic! THANKS!! I want to help you now by reporting a bug. The Traileiurs Pro always show a picture and stats from the last unit viewed when you click to view its stats, it never shows its own.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

EB,
    Will your mods work in Empire Total War?
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Quote Originally Posted by ordoprinceps View Post
    EB,
    Will your mods work in Empire Total War?
    No, they won't. Sorry.

Love this mod EB +rep!
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Quote Originally Posted by ordoprinceps View Post
    The militia fix is fantastic! THANKS!! I want to help you now by reporting a bug. The Traileiurs Pro always show a picture and stats from the last unit viewed when you click to view its stats, it never shows its own.
    EB can you fix the Traileiurs Pro picture?
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

I am so pleased you have Irish Legion in the Foreign Legion Mod. Maybe you could get PDG's Irish Legion flag in your mod.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

CLM's Avatar Foederatus

Please create a link to mediafire, i also hate the militia stance but i cant download the attachment

Where's The Link To Download This Mod?
    I Cant Find The Attachment

link please

google drive

I understand there has been some interest in the part of this mod that made the National Guard recruitable on the European campaign. As I am back and have the modding tools out in front of me, I re-created this part of the mod. You may find the link here:

I no longer have the original mod, as it was on my hard drive which crashed several years ago - that is partly why I retired from modding. The link was then lost when this website was updated, so I was without any mirrors to get the mod back together. I've regrettably lost a few other projects I've really enjoyed making in the same manner. This is, at the very least, part of this minor project.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ywbfw...d_Mod.zip/file

Instructions:
    1. Download the attachment
    2. Extract the file to Program Files > Steam > SteamApps > Napoleon Total War > Data
    3. Activate with Mod Manager or user.script
    Last edited by EmperorBatman999; January 03, 2021 at 10:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast