Thread: Define the person above you in the light of his name

Poet's Avatar Praepositus

Default Define the person above you in the light of his name

Just like the epic thread "Describe the person above you". Here but there is a little change, you would define the person above you in the light of his name.

For example;

Bananajelly can be defined as, "he loves bananas and jellies".

Definition should be precise but there is no limit of sentences. Definition should necessarily not be funny but can be serious too. Although funny definitions within limits of ToS would be appreciated.

Same rules apply, please avoid personal attacks and insults.

Have fun.
    "I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today." 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.Sir George Bernard Shaw

Default Re: Define the person above you in the light of his name

He's emo.

Am I doing it right?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Seriously, who likes poetry?

Senator

Is fan of anime?

BELIEF·DIGNITY·POWER

Can put some alphabets out of order, without making any sense or meaning and can expect us to define him in light of his name.
    "I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today." 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.Sir George Bernard Shaw

Ascarona's Avatar Praeses

Loves poetry, and making clone threads.
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ascarona View Post
    and making clone threads.
    I enjoyed this, ok he/she loves vampires.

Indefinitely Banned

Is poet or likes it very much

Leonidas The Lion's Avatar Until we win! Or die.
    Content Emeritus

Clone thread.
    Original here

Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    When using the stick and carrot approach, remember that what you have to do is shove the carrot up their arse and then beat them with the stick.
    Check out my YouTube Channel here
    Under The Patronage Of jimkatalanos
    Patron Of
    Murfios,
    Bolkonsky and DekuTrash