Thread: Excellent Mod!

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Default Excellent Mod!

I just finished downloading ROG and must congratulate you on an excellent mod So much fun being able to play Slavs in this time period! Having this mod makes me want to play as Poland through a number of successive games/mods, from the Roman era all the way up to the 18th Century.

1. Kiedy Storice Bylo Bogiem - When the Sun was a God (using Rio's FLAGELLVM DEI mod) - currently playing

Default Re: Excellent Mod!

Thanks a lot, glad to see there are people still playing and enjoying the mod!

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Thanks a lot, glad to see there are people still playing and enjoying the mod!
    Are you kidding? This is the best mod. Unique setting, every faction feels different, map is packed but not crowded, runs fast, units are flawless, many different theatres, good balance... sure, there are a few broken things here and there (like the Berbers, and the sheer number of different units means quite a few just get neglected), but despite being so straightforward (unlike the incomprehensible RTW:FOE) it's a masterpiece.

Thank you very much, RanDomino, your post makes me feel better .

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

i want 1.2 asap ;-)

i like this mod alot!

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

Theology10's Avatar Foederatus

I agree. Great mod indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by RanDomino View Post
    Are you kidding? This is the best mod. Unique setting, every faction feels different, map is packed but not crowded, runs fast, units are flawless, many different theatres, good balance... sure, there are a few broken things here and there (like the Berbers, and the sheer number of different units means quite a few just get neglected), but despite being so straightforward (unlike the incomprehensible RTW:FOE) it's a masterpiece.
    i agree!

If you are depressed, just stop being depressed.
    - Ace Rimmer | March 18th ,2014

Quote Originally Posted by RanDomino View Post
    Are you kidding? This is the best mod. Unique setting, every faction feels different, map is packed but not crowded, runs fast, units are flawless, many different theatres, good balance...
    Agreed. Together with 'Rise of Persia' the most interesting and fascinating mod for Rome:TW.
    I love the setting and the many factions. A good idea to get rid of the eastern provinces so even smaller factions like Rugians, Frisians or Suebi can get their attention. Being able to lead the Angles, Saxons and Jutes in their invasions of Britain or create the Ostrogothic kingdom as Theoderic as well as commanding the fights between Odoacer and Julius Nepos makes the campaigns so varied and great.

I am starting to actually think about finishing my Belisarius mod. I wonder if I still have the files that I started modifying...

Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I am starting to actually think about finishing my Belisarius mod. I wonder if I still have the files that I started modifying...
    Hi Boz, Ruins of Glory is one of my favourite mods, i hope you will finish the Belisarius campaign one day
    Temporarily retired from modding.

hai boz, I just finished download ROG, i am enjoying playing your mod, currently play as WRE, in the middle war again visigoth
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar