Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205230245246247248249250251252253254255
Results 5,081 to 5,086 of 5086

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Default Re: Mass Effect 3

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    You dont need to lose it, you simply just can edit it yourself...
    Thanks, I tried to tweak the ME 3 look and got something reasonably similar, or at least at certain angles they look similar.

I've gotten used to it now, it's just unfortunate that the translation wasn't as seamless from2 to 3 as it was from 1 to 2.
    Your reality sir, is lies and balderdash, and I'm happy to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!

So guys since my course class is over i started a new ME3 campaign, so i can complete my current playthrough with Scarlet Shepard (did ME1 and ME2 complete playthroughs with her by june this year).

BUT the face is not importing that well. Well, its ing it up completely actually. So i searched around for some good fem shep faces, and even though im satisfied with this one, the old one kinda grow on me. I miss it lol. I heard it doesnt imports correctly because i imported the face through ME1 to ME2, meaning in ME2 it didnt create its own code, or something.

Anyway, is there really nothing i can do to import the face EXACTLY as it was? I tried making it in the editor and failed miserably. Im ok to happy with that face i linked, but man... look at this pic...

Its the essence of badass + Beauty. (and im playing a slightly renegade infiltrator so... AWESOME)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfburk View Post

Anyway, is there really nothing i can do to import the face EXACTLY as it was? I tried making it in the editor and failed miserably. Im ok to happy with that face i linked, but man... look at this pic...

I feel you but what you try to do is the only option. I rebuild my character in each game. Don't think there is much of a solution, what I try to do is roleplay the different game starts, e.g. because of the surgery my ME2 shep might have shaved hair and be paler than before and because of the suspension at the start of ME3 she might have grown a longer hair style. Compensates at least for some of the differences but the face ports are pretty hit and miss sadly.
    Last edited by Mangalore; November 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM. Reason: typo
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

Comes Domesticorum

Faces don't import well to ME3, and even if you try to make a new femshep, they don't really turn out as good as they did in ME2. I had a few good looking femsheps and none of them really carried over to ME3.

Hm, alright damnit, guess i'll have to continue with the current face. Thanks for help guys!
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Lordaeron55's Avatar Foederatus

Very good game, but a pity the story of the end of the world x (