Page 2 of 255 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Default Re: Mass Effect 3 - Cumulative Thread

I don't think we'll see Wrex be a team member again. He may appear in some cool scene leading a united krogan force against the Reapers in some way or another, but crew member... nah. I think Tali should go back to Migrant fleet, she hinted at people wanting to become an admiral which would help to possibly get the Migrant fleet's support against Reapers. Jacob and Miranda will probably still be there, Garrus should be too. Thane is dying, so I'm not sure if they'll have him there. Grunt should be there too, no reason not to be unless he goes back to Tuchanka, but then you'd need a krogan teammate so I think he'll still be there. Then you have Jack, who I also think will leave and go universe trotting about without care or concern for you or the Reapers and Samara who will likely go back to being a Justicar. I haven't played with Zaeed or Kasumi, but guessing Zaeed won't be around since the job is over. That leaves Legion, who I could see being gone most of the game trying to form consensus among the geth in order to fight the Reapers and possibly heal old wounds between the geth and quarians. As for Ashley, I doubt she comes back and Liara maybe... actually I could see Liara being in the team again.

Top-Tier-Tech's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jin View Post
    and Liara maybe... actually I could see Liara being in the team again.
    Definitely not. I take it you didn't get Lair of the Shadow Broker?

Soviet's Avatar Campidoctor

PLease don't bring Tali back. I can;t handle anymore of that insecure, shy, can't-tell-accent anymore. The only thing I use her for in the games is not using her.
    Last edited by Soviet; October 05, 2010 at 09:33 PM.

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
    PLease don't bring Tali back. I can;t handle anymore of that insecure, shy, can't-tell-accent anymore. The only thing I use her for in the games is not using her.
    Tali will be there forever and ever, and if you dont like her then just kill her off in the suicide mission

You are heartless.

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

Honestly, I think it'd be fine if we don't have Tali / Wrex in the party if we end up dealing with them in the game anyway. Thing with Liara/Ashley/Kaidan is they pretty much came up in a short ME2 scene with practically nothing in the way of interaction or dialogue (LotSB aside). If we had a massive quest line with either Tali / Wrex getting the Quarians / Krogan onside, it would work. You could have them be a bonus 4th squadmate that acted independantly.
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comes Domesticorum

Well maybe they will release DLCs with the other ME1 squadmates, though maybe they won't considering either Kaiden or Ashley are supposed to be dead.

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

But then, one of them must be alive.
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Kaidan and Ashley are 2 of the most boring characters ever. I hope I'll never see them again.

As long as we get to go to the home planets of the main races such as earth for humans and whatever they are for turians and the other races that would just be awesome and i'm just hoping they either finish the story in me3 or if they dont that they wont ruin the franchise by making an mmorpg to finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaobSiroc View Post
    Definitely not. I take it you didn't get Lair of the Shadow Broker?
    Nope. Where I lived didn't have fast enough internet for any DLCs. But when I'm done moving at the end of the month I plan on getting most of the ME2 DLCs.

Quote Originally Posted by General Brittanicus View Post
    As long as we get to go to the home planets of the main races such as earth for humans and whatever they are for turians and the other races that would just be awesome and i'm just hoping they either finish the story in me3 or if they dont that they wont ruin the franchise by making an mmorpg to finish it.

I wouldn't mind them making more games, just not a continuation of the Shepard story, make it like 50 or 100 years later maybe with one of Shepard's offspring.

If you rep me leave your name and I'll rep you back!

Comes Domesticorum

Or someone not at all related to Shepard, for believability.

Soviet's Avatar Campidoctor

All this Tali love makes me sick. She's annoying. And a mechanic. She's some sort of tech-lesbian, except she digs Shepard, which I DO NOT approve of. Keep your nasty face, feet, and immune system to yourself please.

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

All this Tali love makes me sick. She's annoying. And a mechanic. She's some sort of tech-lesbian, except she digs Shepard, which I DO NOT approve of. Keep your nasty face, feet, and immune system to yourself please.
    be wary

Yes the blue chicken and her talons might hurt before she punctures her own suit and dies horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneru112 View Post
    You are heartless.
    So true. Tali's been my second favorite character in both games, being topped only by Garrus' humble bad-assery.
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud

Top-Tier-Tech's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by COGlory View Post
    So true. Tali's been my second favorite character in both games, being topped only by Garrus' humble bad-assery.
    But what about... THE PRIIIIZE???

Sanguinary Guardian's Avatar Primicerius

I see Garrus in the team (no reason not to be) and Miranda, Jacob, Grunt, one new member (to represent a new race) to be almost surely in. Now, it was mentioned somewhere that romances in first and second game will affect seriously the third, especially if the player chose not to remain loyal. So I can see Liara, Ashley/Kaidan and Tali somewhere....
    Last edited by Sanguinary Guardian; December 12, 2010 at 07:56 AM.

H ΕΛΛΑΔΑ κι ο ΕΛΛΗΝΙΣΜΟΣ είναι αξίες ιερότερες από οποιαδήποτε ειρήνη!

Despite all we have lost so far, our fire still burns...

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

come on, Jacob is boring... he doesn't have anything of interest in his personality. A soldier with all these 'yes sir' and salutes. I must give him credit though, his loyalty mission was not bad

P.S. Tali for ME3