Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD: NEW VERSION LOTR-TW 3.0 RELEASED

Default Re: DOWNLOADS: LOTR-TW 2.0, AND LATEST PATCH 2.08

Bardo, I'm not being able to download it, because gamefront has blocked the downloads from Portugal and some other countries like Spain, and moddb says "The file you have selected (LOTRTW_PATCH_v2.0_to_v3.0.exe) is not available via any mirrors. Please check backshortly as our servers update every 5 minutes."
    Can you upload it to other mirror, like 4shared please?

"Mankind must establish an end to the war, or the war will establish an end to mankind" - John F. Kennedy

Default Re: DOWNLOAD: NEW VERSION LOTR-TW 3.0 RELEASED

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfburk View Post
    Yeah the moddb downloads are a little crazy lately, all the last mods i've tried downloading it says that exact same thing, and then you try the next day and it works. Its not a problem with the file itself but with ModDB i think.

With me, that happens, all the time...

"Mankind must establish an end to the war, or the war will establish an end to mankind" - John F. Kennedy

I'll upload it to 4shared since i have an account there.
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Thanks a lot, man!

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

where is dropbox link?
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lü Bu View Post
    where is dropbox link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    I thought Dropbox would be enough for the first day, but they closed our account temporary due to the high traffic...

Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Spoiler for King of Persia
    ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴋɪɴɢs

Im uploading it on 4shared, 1 hour till it is done, until then i just tested the ModDB link and it is no longer saying there is no available mirrors.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It is possible to install the v3.0 over any previous patch 2.0x, but a clean installation is recommended.
    If you install it over v2.06 or v2.08, you first need to uninstall them, and then to remove the whole "lotrtw" folder, in order to get rid of all remaining temporary files:
    ...\alexander\lotrtw\
    This confused me a bit. i have 2.08. Do i have to unistall 2.08 and delete lotrtw folder? so this means I have to install 2.0 from the start, doesn't it?

Maybe my question is a bit redundant, but it's ok, I forgive me. I am very enthusiastic about this new release, I waited months for it. You have my gratitude, all of you who worked on this excellent project
    Last edited by Stath's; March 21, 2013 at 01:43 PM.

Sorry for the delay, here is the 4shared link: http://www.4shared.com/file/meV9f11D...20_to_v30.html

And yes, if you have 2.08 you gotta unninstal it and then delete the 'lotrtw' folder in, for example, C:/RTW/alexander

Then you gotta install 2.0 and 3.0 pointing to the directory C:/RTW

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfburk View Post
    Sorry for the delay, here is the 4shared link: http://www.4shared.com/file/meV9f11D...20_to_v30.html

And yes, if you have 2.08 you gotta unninstal it and then delete the 'lotrtw' folder in, for example, C:/RTW/alexander

Then you gotta install 2.0 and 3.0 pointing to the directory C:/RTW

Thanks very much, Wulf!
    Downloading it, right now!

By the way, the music stills the same of version 2.08? (LotR original soundtracks)

Yeah there was no changes to the music i think.

Just downloaded it and tried all the custom cities, very good looking!

It seems some people have troubles to download from current mirrors.
    Uploaded new Mirror to MEGA server. I have never used it, please confirm me if it is possible to download without registration.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    It seems some people have troubles to download from current mirrors.
    Uploaded new Mirror to MEGA server. I have never used it, please confirm me if it is possible to download without registration.

I had problems with gamefront, because it had blocked the downloads to some countries, like Portugal, and with moddb, that has shown the message I've shown on one of my previous replies.
    Wulf has uploaded it to 4Shared, and I've downloaded it sucessfully. But I don't know about MEGA...

Well, I wish to congratulate all of you, because the 3.0 is really amazing, it has been worth the waiting, because it's perfect!

And by the way, sorry for my bad English... :p

Red-bearded's Avatar Foederatus

0. Install "LOTRTW_v2.0b_OB" in the main RTW folder where RomeTW-ALX.exe is placed.
    What is v2.0b_OB ? May be error ?

It is the 2.0 patch.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Congratulations on the release, guys!
    Last edited by paradamed; March 23, 2013 at 11:35 PM.

CTD aftre loading screen...

CTD after loading screen...