Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Recruitment Agency

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Recruitment Agency

Hello,

I'm Kamil. I've been invited by Miszel to do stat balance. Since last year my work can be seen in couple of mods. I made also couple of my own inventions that were not seen in the mods on TWC. I work on EDU, descr_projectile and descr_mount. My work is based on historical resarch, mathematic and gameplay sense. I'm more than happy to help with making this mod ready

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Yes, Miszel spoke of you.

You need to apply for Tsardoms dev group and we will let you in. Then we will speak of some real buisines

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Application for the group done. Besides stats I can also do the soundtrack for the mod if needed

Now I just need to figure out how to confirm you application

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

guys, we need your help.

we plan το change the names of the settlements according to which factions controls them. Thus, we are in dire need of volunteers who can help us with these.

some of the major categories, that we need help with are:
    italian, catalan, german, french and hungarian. and also some others who are semi-finished, but help is welcome are: slavic and turkish

so, if you are a native speaker or if you simply know the language and want to help, you are more than welcome. the reason why we are inclined to ask for native speakers, is because we need the contemporary names of the settlements (if they were different from the modern ones)... but if you can cope with it, then let us know.

Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

I can help you with Hungarian settlement names. Just send me the list of the settlements and I'll see what I can do

Quote Originally Posted by SpyrosM91 View Post
    guys, we need your help.

we plan το change the names of the settlements according to which factions controls them. Thus, we are in dire need of volunteers who can help us with these.

italian, catalan, german, french and hungarian. and also some others who are semi-finished, but help is welcome are: slavic and turkish

so, if you are a native speaker or if you simply know the language and want to help, you are more than welcome. the reason why we are inclined to ask for native speakers, is because we need the contemporary names of the settlements (if they were different from the modern ones)... but if you can cope with it, then let us know.

Что это значит, модификации готов на 99%, и вы решите добавить цвет, или вам просто нечего делать.

Я русский, и английский уроков, пропущенных, так что я должен использовать переводчика Google.)

Quote Originally Posted by SpyrosM91 View Post
    guys, we need your help.

What does it mean modification ready for 99%, and you decide to add color, or you just have nothing to do.

I am Russian, and English lessons missed, so I have to use a translator Google.)

Why did you report this post? Being moderator myself I dont see how or why it would be againt EULA. And where did you read its 99% complete? Because this is not true nor it is written above. What is written above is that we need help from people to make settlement names for each of factions or group of factions. This is needed so settlement names could change according to owner.

So for example Constantinople will be Tsarigrad for Slavic factions and Istambul for Turkish.

Dusan Silni's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    Why did you report this post? Being moderator myself I dont see how or why it would be againt EULA. And where did you read its 99% complete? Because this is not true nor it is written above. What is written above is that we need help from people to make settlement names for each of factions or group of factions. This is needed so settlement names could change according to owner.

So for example Constantinople will be Tsarigrad for Slavic factions and Istambul for Turkish.
    I think that it should be named Istanbul not Istambul http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%B0stanbul

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

we are in big need of 2D artists

in order to complete the graphics for the faction CoAs, the menus and other aspects of the game interface.

So, if you are interested, contact us.

Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

Call for 2d artists. Spread the word goys.

What type of 2d work are we talking about?

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Miszel has worked out a way with a cool software to create some great character pics.

We need someone to help him out do these character pics for all cultures. The work could then be used for any other mods.

Here is an example http://www.moddb.com/mods/tsardoms-t...raits#imagebox

The software generates faces/beards/hair and all you would need to do is add helmets/armour. Skills needed are just gimp and millkshape.
    Last edited by Wallachian; March 15, 2017 at 06:28 PM.

Sorry, portraits are not really my specialty.

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

We still need a 2d artist to help finishing user UI etc, what's your speciality?

Mainly UIs, menu layout, symbols, etc. You can check some of my work in the submod I'm currently working on for the Italian Wars mod:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...lternative-UIs

I also did 2d work for the two mods I have in my signature, if you care to check.

I guess I can also lend you an hand in creating the portraits, but, as I said, I'm not very experienced in it.

Well we would really need help in any area. Would love to use your UIs that you have designed for Italian Wars and really any other 2d type work. The portrait creation is just one side (which according to Miszel it is very simple, he generates the faces and then he needs someone else that knows how to use GIMP to add stuff to them to save him time, otherwise he has to do it all himself). There are other sides that we would need a hand like some floating banners on the map, some other UI stuff etc.

I would be glad to help where I can, in that case.

Thats great just apply to the Tsardoms Dev Forum in Permission Groups (left bar in My Account) and i will let you in

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast