Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: TROM2 - Bug reports

Default Re: TROM2 - Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoborg View Post
    Are 75%+ of the ancillaries supposed to do nothing now? Across my generals/admirals/ministers/agents, I have about 15 total ancillaries, only 3 of which have any effects when you mouse over them.
    Taxidermist, Dusty Librarian, and Banker are working
    Choirmaster, Governess, Lapdog, Pamphleteer, Wealthy Lawyer, Beau, Boatswain, Flag Lieutenant, and Exiled Nobleman all seem to do nothing.
    Will be fixed in the next update.

When I start the campaign(I picked 1805) it gets about 1/6th through the way of loading then crashes I'm pretty sure I've installed everything correctly I've got the .esf for all maps and .lua's but I have no idea what is wrong and I've tried everything that I could think of but it still crashes whilst I try to play the Great Britain campaign but to no avail. any help?

Post changed, managed to get it to work.
    New problem: I have just bought a new Eizo 23" screen, a little odd format maybe but the quality is great, and I now get an error message that a fatal graphics error occurs when i press Continue campaign. I wonder if that is because my screen resolution is 1920:1080, or in that neighbourhood. Is this to high for NTW? I even get RTW to work on this resolution so I am a bit puzzled...
    To get MTW2 to work I had to manually change the resolution in the CFG file and then it worked. I can not find such a file in my ETW/NTW folder. Any clues?
    Last edited by Tordenskjold; August 09, 2012 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Got it right and found a new problem
    Less is more

Austrian Hunters hiding in the grass?(the company 1805, Massena against Karl) .Jager again returned to the option of hiding in the grass? Although, if they can't see me in the ambush, and I shall not see them All! that's right!
    Last edited by yantar007; August 21, 2012 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amiriclemythzz View Post
    When I start the campaign(I picked 1805) it gets about 1/6th through the way of loading then crashes I'm pretty sure I've installed everything correctly I've got the .esf for all maps and .lua's but I have no idea what is wrong and I've tried everything that I could think of but it still crashes whilst I try to play the Great Britain campaign but to no avail. any help?
    I have the same problem in 1812 pack under version 2.41beta, but v2.40 is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by rostov View Post
    I have the same problem in 1812 pack under version 2.41beta, but v2.40 is OK.
    Same here. Just tried the 1812 campaign and it's crashing (maybe it's related to the last dlc - but it wouldn't crash at the start of a campaign then, would it?). Anyone knows where I can find the 2.40 version (since it's supposedly working)?

Never mind, issue resolved.
    Last edited by MKeogh; November 05, 2012 at 09:07 PM.

I'm experiencing issues with unit skins. When I start a battle, the units appear completely brown. I'm using the lowest graphic settings

A very tough and challenging mod! Brilliant! It's really hard to figure out valid strategies.

I've found just some minor bugs, nothing significant really: It seems that Denmark can't recruit its light dragoons anywhere (not a big deal, as the Danes have heavy dragoons and hussars anyway).

Some technologies seem not to have the desired effect: nor "artillery live fire exercises" nor "grand battery" increase accuracy by 5 % (unless its a hidden improvement that doesn't show in the stats?).
    And the "bureaucratic reforms" don't seem to reduce the administration costs (= increase in income? Btw, I'm a bit confused here: Doesn't "reduction of administration cost by -3%" equal an increase by 3%?).
    The "easier economy submods" apparently don't reduce the unit upkeep cost either. Not sure for the "stronger morale impact" submod. (All on top of user.script, enabled with modmanager v1.5).

Also, the 6-lber foot artillery in the russian starting army commanded by Buxhoewden is wrongly named "horse artillery" - but doesn't matter really.

Would be great if every land/naval unit, including the native ones, would have a unit cap. This would make the AOR units even more valuable, IMHO.

Yarkis, I noticed that apparently you forgot to make the Basler dragoons recruitable (like the Danish light dragoons I mentioned above), meaning atm these units can't be replaced when lost.

I'm thoroughly enjoying your mod. Great work! Thank you!

Occupying Westphalia as France, the AI light infantry appears in the recruitment bar along with the normal one. I suppose this is not intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Gundil View Post
    Yarkis, I noticed that apparently you forgot to make the Basler dragoons recruitable (like the Danish light dragoons I mentioned above), ...
    Nvm. I suppose it was actually your intention to have some non-recruitable Swiss units, because of the unit card limitations on the recruitment bar.

The reason for the Danish light dragoons not being recruitable are the missing entries in "building units allowed".

There is an Indiamen in the Portugese starting fleet, but they aren't recruitable. Maybe, this intentional, as well? If not, then the "units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions" entry for Portugal is missing. Personally, I added Indiamen to the military port buildings, as well. (Although, I made a little "mistake" there and made them recruitable starting with level 1, but well, I think, I'll actually leave it like this.)

Eventually, I managed to make the Norwegian Light Dragoons recruitable only in Norway. That was a bit more difficult. The uniforms, too, use the Norwegian colour setup now. However, I don't know how to change the name on the unit cards, so they are still simply called "light dragoons" - the only difference being the cold resistance (and unit cap).

As far as the AOR 6-pounder artillery is concerned, the "uniform" entries in the db files are missing for the Swiss confederation and Russia (except for the Italian 6 pounder). Without these you'll see only the empire placeholders.

I forgot to mention that no proper rebell armies spawn in Switzerland.

Sorry for being picky. I really enjoy your mod. Atm, I'm playing as Sweden, invading mother Russia.

A strange incident occured when I had to reprimand the uprising Danish protectorat. I planned to lure one of their big armies out of Copenhagen by raiding their terra ferma and then to cut off their retreat with parts of my Swedish armada. Well, they didn't fall for the trap: out of complete inerty! When I attacked them, my army first was intercepted on the approach of Copenhagen and had to repell their superiour odds. However, after the "victory" of my Swedish forces - btw, the only army I could afford, besides a strong navy, that had to prevail against the Danish and a combined(!) Franco-Batavian fleet - the opposing forces were still equal in strength. And none the less, no second attempt followed by them in order to try and break the siege! The Danes surrendered after five turns under siege without further resistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gundil View Post
    I forgot to mention that no proper rebell armies spawn in Switzerland.
    Nope, figured it out: had to exchange the rebell units that would spawn (i.e. replace militia and chevaux légers with Federal 'chasseurs à cheval' and riflemen).

Btw, in custom battle I noticed that howitzer crews (i.e. Britsh, Russian; I've not come across instances with other artillery types so far.) could still shoot after leaving their guns. I couldn't find anything that looked wrong in 'unit stats land'. Any idea? (I once read about a similar bug affecting the ottoman mortar.)

I was trying to remove the "run" option from all infantry units (in order to help the AI), but "cannot_run" in 'units_stats_land' seems to affect artillery only, right?

This is a bug report. Ever since my Dutch allies became as-holes and attacked my allies, and invaded Switzerland, these mysterious Great Britain "Brigadiers" have been spawning there. They have a blank portrait, and the faction of Great Britain doesn't actually exist since I wiped them out, so this is pretty strange. It's like some weird English plot to destroy France with zombies or something.

смсазаные ткстуры киверов у Великобритании у Мастеров

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213