Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I edit shared.sd, strategy.sd and battle.sd?

BobaHat's Avatar Tiro

Default How do I edit shared.sd, strategy.sd and battle.sd?

Hi all,

I want the game to recognise COA's for my newly added faction and I've been told that some of the editing process takes place in the .sd files in the data/ui folder. But how do I edit these files?
    "I have learned how to be a man.
    And so I shall become the King of Men."
    - Canute the Great, king of Denmark, Norway and England

Default Re: How do I edit shared.sd, strategy.sd and battle.sd?

U need .xml files for them that interact with these files like for eg the .txt files on .bin in the text folder.
    U can find these in standard unedited version inside the retrofit mod.

Good luck !

BobaHat's Avatar Tiro

I tried editing the xml file in the Bare_Kingdoms mod folder, but when I saved it the game crashed and said that it couldn't find the shared.sd file.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Check your log.

Odds are the logo name you put in the .xml does not match the one in the descr_sm_regions.txt.

BobaHat's Avatar Tiro

descr_sm_regions? Don't you mean descr_sm_factions?

Yes Sir Ron meant the same.

BobaHat's Avatar Tiro

Hmm... I don't understand. The problem is the same. Do I simply add a new entry at the bottom of the list?

Opifex

The game should re-build the .sd files based on what the .xml files contain. This should be a simple heuristic of whether your XML edit worked, when new .sd files fail to be generated.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty,
    the tranquility of servitude greater than
    the animating contest for freedom, go
    home from us in peace. We seek not
    your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch
    down and lick the hand that feeds you,
    and may posterity forget that ye were
    our countrymen."
    -Samuel Adams

BobaHat's Avatar Tiro

Okay... But how do I edit it? Is it simply a question of adding a norway entry with a new sprite number at the bottom or what?

Like this for example:

<sprite index="338" name="SMALL_FACTION_LOGO_NORWAY" page="0" left="356" right="422" top="356" bottom="387" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>

(This is what I added to the xml)

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

It has to be the coordinates of the logo on the shred_ .tga, and strat_ .tga. In the southern_european\interface folder.

BobaHat's Avatar Tiro

Yes I understand. The coordinates I have written in the above entry are coordinates I have made based on where the logo is in the sharedpage_01.tga. Why doesn't it work?

Try to put the default .sd files in your mod's UI folder and when u load the game they will be automatically modified or edited from the info lying in the .xml ones.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

This has been described in my tutorial Creating a World - Adding a new Faction. Page 6, "Coat of Arms (CoA)"
    Apart from adding the line, you also need to increase the "count" of the line and the total on top.

Coat of Arms (CoA) files

During my long travels in the modding world, I heard that these are easy to replace but very difficult to add. Let us try to make both ways easy. In the data\ui folder are two xml files (remember: right click, Open with notepad) which determine the source of graphics for the strategic map and for other shared graphics. Let us start with ‘shared’. I took the liberty to finish this file and the ‘strat’ file as well. It makes explaining a bit easier. Once you open ‘shared.sd.xml’, you will notice two parts: the small one underneath ‘texture_pages count’ and the huge one underneath ‘sprites count’. The first one points to the graphic files that contain all the little graphic signs. You will notice this entry: ‘sharedpage_NEW_02.tga’. This is the file that contains our brand new (cloned) CoA in the small version and can be found in the data\ui\southern_european\interface directory. When you add a new entry here, you have to remember to increase the count number (count="4"). The entry consists of the filename and the height and width of the graphic file.
    In the big part you specify the name of the graphic element (remember descr_sm_factions?), in this case ‘SMALL_FACTION_LOGO_OTTOMANS’ as well as its position on the graphic. This can be a bit tricky, therefore the template. The index on the left of the line has to be in chronological order, starting with zero at the top. If you have to delete an entry in the middle, you will have to renumber every entry after it. The number of the ‘count=’ entry will be one bigger as the last line as the count starts with zero. The same principle applies for the number of the ‘page=’ entry for the individual element. In our case, it is 3 as it is the fourth page, starting with zero as the first page. Underneath the entry for ‘ottomans’ I left template entries for ‘yellow’ and ‘blue’ for later use.
    The same principle applies to ‘strategy.sd.xml’ so I will not bore you with a repetition, just the ‘count’ numbers change.

BobaHat's Avatar Tiro

Thanks Gigantus! You are, as ever, my saviour when it comes to modding.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Your one stop modding informatic at your service

so here's my case...i'm making hero abilities (for the Third Age ) , so i only added-edited entries for those in battle.sd.XML

-i made a new battlepage_04 from scratch and put it in all culture folders
    -i accordingly edited battle.sd.xml (it now has like 220 sprite entries ,instead of 164 and i did count also 0 when numerating in the file)

1) in battle , when selecting ONLY a hero-general (that is one with an assigned hero-ab) i get a crash ...so i guess it has something to do with battle.sd (the one with the funny-square symbols)

2) after deleting battle.sd ,the game doesn't crash , the abilties do work but i get an ui bug ,as in no hero-button ,just a dislocated upper frame (of the right battle-control box where all round buttons are )...funny thing is that all other round buttons that share the same position (like spear wall and flame arrows) work perfectly...

ps
    just read in another thread that battle.sd should regenarate on its own...mine hasn't...and i'm sure i have eveything correct in its xml...

any help-hint-advice would be most appreciated...

i've also included my error log (with level = error )...i can't really understand anything of it
    just saw that my game's last words were
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    10:50:01.710 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 17699 in mods/Third_Age/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    10:50:01.710 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 17706 in mods/Third_Age/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    10:50:04.160 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    said... and then it died ! went to the according lines in campaign_script and found these
    if I_ConflictType Siege
    and ! I_BattlePlayerArmyIsAttacker
    and I_BattleEnemyArmyNumberOfSpecialAbility rally > 0
    and I_CompareCounter fire_labels = 2
    set_counter protect_general 1 .....................(this is line 17699)
    end_if

if I_BattleIsSallyOutBattle
    and I_BattlePlayerArmyIsAttacker
    and I_BattleEnemyArmyNumberOfSpecialAbility rally > 0
    and I_CompareCounter fire_labels = 2
    set_counter protect_general 1 .................(this is line 17706)
    end_if
    end_monitor

so what's is it "set_counter protect_general" ?

edit
    ..additional info after setting level=script error (the attached log in the bottom is still refering to level=error) don't know why but i got different results..here's the latest info with *script error

12:23:15.265 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 8244 in mods/Third_Age/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    12:23:15.265 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 8249 in mods/Third_Age/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    12:23:15.266 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 8254 in mods/Third_Age/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    12:23:23.672 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

and here's what those lines refer to in campaign script
    if ! I_ConflictType Siege
    set_counter fire_labels 1
    end_if

if I_ConflictType Siege
    and I_BattleEnemyArmyNumberOfMountClass elephant > 0
    set_counter fire_labels 1
    end_if

if I_CompareCounter fire_labels = 1

prepare_for_battle
    Last edited by Noobio; June 21, 2011 at 05:03 PM.

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

Since I got asked - script tracing seen in log file doesn't indicate errors (although this is an old version of AI scripting and I recommend new AI for optimal stability), CTD and launching monitors aren't time-related.

If battle.sd doesn't recreate it means there's obviously an error in .xml file, which is confirmed by CTD on clicking as well.

Regards

P.S. Maybe file recreation methodology I do on pathfinding.db helps (complicated due to the fact the game always finds some instance of this file): move all pak files to a different folder, delete battle.sd from main mtw\data\ui\ folder, overwrite battle.sd.xml in previously mentioned folder, launch kingdoms.exe. Also make backups ofc. Theoretically this'll allow correct recreation of battle.sd, but Gigantus probably has a different method.
    I have no memory of this place.

but the CTD occurs only when clicking on a hero ability...all other round-battle buttons (like flaming arrows) work perfectly...
    shouldn't the game crash with those too ? afterall they're in the same file..one wrong entry should affect everything in it

anyway here's my battle.sd.xml for Third Age..if someone cares to try it and tell me if his battle.sd regenerated...i'm quite sure i edited it perfectly..all numbers and symbols are in there and all coordinates fit my custom battlepage_04 (even though that shouldn't really matter)

i've also attached it at the bottom of the post in case someone cares to help me..
    (the one posted in the spoiler seems a bit different..don't know why..but even when pressing code in order to post it here, <root> is kinna too "crashed in" towards the text..)

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
        <root>
            <version>6</version>
            <enumeration_name>BATTLE_SPRITES</enumeration_name>
            <texture_pages count="5">
                <page file="battlepage_01.tga" width="512" height="512" force32bit="0"/>
                <page file="battlepage_02.tga" width="256" height="256" force32bit="0"/>
                <page file="battlepage_03.tga" width="141" height="143" force32bit="0"/>
                <page file="editor_battle01.tga" width="256" height="256" force32bit="0"/>
                <page file="battlepage_04.tga" width="1370" height="345" force32bit="0"/>
            </texture_pages>
            <sprites count="227">
                <sprite index="0" name="BATTLE_HUD_LEFT" page="0" left="0" right="511" top="0" bottom="180" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="1" name="GROUP_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="1" left="72" right="103" top="0" bottom="31" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="2" name="SMEDIUM_BUTTON_RING" page="0" left="269" right="308" top="366" bottom="406" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="3" name="HALT_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="1" left="1" right="35" top="0" bottom="34" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="4" name="WITHDRAW_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="1" left="36" right="70" top="0" bottom="34" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="5" name="GROUP_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="1" left="72" right="103" top="35" bottom="66" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="6" name="FORMATION_TIGHTNESS_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="1" left="36" right="70" top="35" bottom="69" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="7" name="AUTOFIRE_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="1" left="210" right="244" top="105" bottom="139" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="8" name="GUARD_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="1" left="175" right="209" top="105" bottom="139" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="9" name="SKIRMISH_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="1" left="140" right="174" top="105" bottom="139" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="10" name="FORMATION_TIGHTNESS_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="1" left="139" right="173" top="0" bottom="34" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="11" name="AUTOFIRE_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="1" left="210" right="244" top="70" bottom="104" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="12" name="GUARD_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="1" left="175" right="209" top="70" bottom="104" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="13" name="SKIRMISH_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="1" left="140" right="174" top="70" bottom="104" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="14" name="SLIDEY_BUTTON_PANEL" page="0" left="349" right="360" top="378" bottom="389" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="15" name="TIME_CONTROL_PAUSE" page="0" left="441" right="478" top="443" bottom="481" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="16" name="MINIMAP_ZOOM_OUT" page="0" left="408" right="432" top="391" bottom="418" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="17" name="TIME_CONTROL_FASTER" page="0" left="292" right="308" top="484" bottom="509" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="18" name="TIME_CONTROL_FASTER_SELECTED" page="0" left="469" right="485" top="395" bottom="420" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="19" name="TIME_CONTROL_PLAY" page="0" left="294" right="331" top="437" bottom="475" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="20" name="MINIMAP_ZOOM_IN" page="0" left="432" right="456" top="391" bottom="418" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="21" name="TIME_CONTROL_SLOWER" page="0" left="309" right="325" top="484" bottom="509" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="22" name="TIME_CONTROL_SLOWER_SELECTED" page="0" left="469" right="485" top="367" bottom="392" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="23" name="HALT_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="1" left="1" right="35" top="70" bottom="104" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="24" name="GROUP_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="1" left="72" right="103" top="70" bottom="101" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="25" name="FORMATION_TIGHTNESS_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="1" left="139" right="173" top="35" bottom="69" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="26" name="SKIRMISH_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="1" left="140" right="174" top="140" bottom="174" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="27" name="GUARD_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="1" left="175" right="209" top="140" bottom="174" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="28" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_SORTED_SINGLE" page="1" left="0" right="32" top="107" bottom="141" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="29" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_DOUBLE" page="1" left="35" right="67" top="107" bottom="141" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="30" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_SORTED_DOUBLE" page="1" left="70" right="102" top="107" bottom="141" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="31" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_SINGLE" page="1" left="70" right="102" top="142" bottom="176" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="32" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_COLUMN" page="1" left="105" right="137" top="142" bottom="176" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="33" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_SORTED_SINGLE_DISABLED" page="1" left="0" right="32" top="177" bottom="211" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="34" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_DOUBLE_DISABLED" page="1" left="35" right="67" top="177" bottom="211" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="35" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_SORTED_DOUBLE_DISABLED" page="1" left="70" right="102" top="177" bottom="211" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="36" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_SINGLE_DISABLED" page="1" left="70" right="102" top="212" bottom="246" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="37" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_COLUMN_DISABLED" page="1" left="105" right="137" top="212" bottom="246" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="38" name="RADAR_ZOOM_OUT_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="489" right="509" top="367" bottom="387" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="39" name="RADAR_ZOOM_IN_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="489" right="509" top="389" bottom="409" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="40" name="DROP_EQUIPMENT_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="1" left="1" right="35" top="35" bottom="69" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="41" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_WEDGE_BUTTON_SELECTED" page="1" left="175" right="209" top="0" bottom="34" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="42" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_WEDGE_BUTTON" page="1" left="175" right="209" top="35" bottom="69" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="43" name="BATTLE_CARD_BACKGROUND" page="0" left="194" right="241" top="432" bottom="511" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="44" name="BATTLE_CARD_SELECTED_BACKGROUND" page="0" left="243" right="290" top="432" bottom="511" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="45" name="EGG_TIMER_SAND" page="0" left="364" right="402" top="367" bottom="405" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="46" name="UNIT_ICON_FACING_EDGE" page="0" left="443" right="506" top="426" bottom="429" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="47" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="1" left="210" right="244" top="0" bottom="34" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="48" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="1" left="210" right="244" top="35" bottom="69" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="49" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_4" page="1" left="105" right="137" top="107" bottom="141" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="50" name="AI_CONTROL_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="1" left="105" right="136" top="0" bottom="31" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="51" name="AI_CONTROL_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="1" left="105" right="136" top="35" bottom="66" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="52" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_5" page="1" left="0" right="32" top="142" bottom="176" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="53" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_6" page="1" left="35" right="67" top="142" bottom="176" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="54" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_4_DISABLED" page="1" left="105" right="137" top="177" bottom="211" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="55" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_5_DISABLED" page="1" left="0" right="32" top="212" bottom="246" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="56" name="GROUP_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_6_DISABLED" page="1" left="35" right="67" top="212" bottom="246" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="57" name="WALK_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="1" left="140" right="174" top="175" bottom="209" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="58" name="RUN_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="1" left="140" right="174" top="210" bottom="244" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="59" name="AI_CONTROL_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="1" left="177" right="208" top="177" bottom="208" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="60" name="RUN_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="1" left="175" right="209" top="210" bottom="244" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="61" name="AUTOFIRE_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="1" left="210" right="244" top="140" bottom="174" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="62" name="WITHDRAW_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="1" left="36" right="70" top="70" bottom="104" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="63" name="SHOW_GROUP_FORMATIONS_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="0" left="201" right="232" top="366" bottom="397" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="64" name="SHOW_GROUP_FORMATIONS_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="201" right="232" top="398" bottom="429" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="65" name="BATTLE_HUD_RIGHT" page="0" left="0" right="511" top="183" bottom="363" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="66" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="1" left="105" right="139" top="70" bottom="104" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="67" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_PHALANX_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="0" left="0" right="33" top="366" bottom="399" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="68" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_PHALANX_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="0" right="33" top="401" bottom="434" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="69" name="RADAR_GENERAL_MARKER" page="0" left="412" right="422" top="419" bottom="429" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="70" name="RADAR_UNIT_MARKER" page="0" left="424" right="434" top="418" bottom="428" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="71" name="RADAR_UNIT_MARKER_OUTLINE" page="0" left="376" right="392" top="413" bottom="429" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="72" name="RADAR_GENERAL_MARKER_OUTLINE" page="0" left="394" right="410" top="413" bottom="429" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="73" name="RADAR_UNIT_LARGE_INTERNAL" page="0" left="358" right="374" top="413" bottom="429" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="74" name="RADAR_GENERAL_LARGE_INTERNAL" page="0" left="340" right="356" top="413" bottom="429" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="75" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_CANTABRIAN_CIRCLE_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="35" right="69" top="365" bottom="399" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="76" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_CANTABRIAN_CIRCLE_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="0" left="35" right="69" top="400" bottom="434" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="77" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_KILL_ELEPHANTS_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="70" right="104" top="365" bottom="399" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="78" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_KILL_ELEPHANTS_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="0" left="70" right="104" top="401" bottom="435" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="79" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_WARCRY_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="105" right="138" top="366" bottom="399" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="80" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_WARCRY_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="0" left="105" right="138" top="401" bottom="434" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="81" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_FLAMING_ARROW_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="0" left="0" right="34" top="435" bottom="469" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="82" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_FLAMING_ARROW_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="0" right="34" top="471" bottom="505" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="83" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_RALLY_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="35" right="69" top="435" bottom="469" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="84" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_RALLY_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="0" left="35" right="69" top="470" bottom="504" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="85" name="NO_SPECIAL_ABILITY_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="159" right="193" top="474" bottom="508" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="86" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_SCREECHING_WOMEN_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="0" left="70" right="103" top="436" bottom="469" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="87" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_SCREECHING_WOMEN_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="70" right="103" top="471" bottom="504" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="88" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_DRUIDIC_CHANT_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="0" left="105" right="139" top="435" bottom="469" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="89" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_DRUIDIC_CHANT_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="105" right="139" top="470" bottom="504" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="90" name="REFIGHT_BATTLE_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="238" right="265" top="366" bottom="393" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="91" name="WARCRY_BUTTON_IMAGE_INACTIVE" page="2" left="1" right="34" top="1" bottom="34" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="92" name="KILL_ELEPHANTS_BUTTON_IMAGE_INACTIVE" page="2" left="35" right="69" top="0" bottom="34" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="93" name="RALLY_BUTTON_IMAGE_INACTIVE" page="2" left="70" right="104" top="0" bottom="34" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="94" name="DROP_EQUIPMENT_BUTTON_IMAGE_INACTIVE" page="1" left="212" right="246" top="210" bottom="244" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="95" name="SCHILTROM_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="2" left="0" right="34" top="36" bottom="70" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="96" name="SCHILTROM_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="2" left="35" right="69" top="36" bottom="70" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="97" name="SCHILTROM_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="2" left="0" right="34" top="72" bottom="106" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="98" name="SHIELD_WALL_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="2" left="71" right="104" top="36" bottom="69" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="99" name="SHIELD_WALL_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="2" left="106" right="139" top="36" bottom="69" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="100" name="SHIELD_WALL_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="2" left="36" right="69" top="71" bottom="104" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="101" name="CREATE_ARMY" page="3" left="39" right="74" top="2" bottom="37" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="102" name="ADD_UNITS" page="3" left="76" right="111" top="2" bottom="37" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="103" name="EDIT_HEIGHTS" page="3" left="150" right="185" top="2" bottom="37" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="104" name="EDIT_TEXTURES" page="3" left="187" right="222" top="2" bottom="37" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="105" name="EDIT_VEGETATION" page="3" left="150" right="185" top="39" bottom="74" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="106" name="PLACE_TOWN_PLAN" page="3" left="2" right="37" top="39" bottom="74" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="107" name="PLACE_RIGID_MODEL" page="3" left="39" right="74" top="39" bottom="74" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="108" name="EDIT_CONDITIONS" page="3" left="76" right="111" top="39" bottom="74" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="109" name="EDIT_DEPLOYMENT_AREAS" page="3" left="113" right="148" top="2" bottom="37" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="110" name="EDIT_BATTLE_OPTIONS" page="3" left="2" right="37" top="2" bottom="37" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="111" name="EDIT_JIGSAW_PIECES" page="3" left="113" right="148" top="39" bottom="74" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="112" name="EDIT_BATTLE_OPTIONS_DISABLED" page="3" left="2" right="37" top="76" bottom="111" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="113" name="CREATE_ARMY_DISABLED" page="3" left="39" right="74" top="76" bottom="111" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="114" name="ADD_UNITS_DISABLED" page="3" left="76" right="111" top="76" bottom="111" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="115" name="EDIT_HEIGHTS_DISABLED" page="3" left="150" right="185" top="76" bottom="111" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="116" name="EDIT_TEXTURES_DISABLED" page="3" left="187" right="222" top="76" bottom="111" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="117" name="EDIT_VEGETATION_DISABLED" page="3" left="150" right="185" top="113" bottom="148" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="118" name="PLACE_TOWN_PLAN_DISABLED" page="3" left="2" right="37" top="113" bottom="148" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="119" name="PLACE_RIGID_MODEL_DISABLED" page="3" left="39" right="74" top="113" bottom="148" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="120" name="EDIT_CONDITIONS_DISABLED" page="3" left="76" right="111" top="113" bottom="148" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="121" name="EDIT_DEPLOYMENT_AREAS_DISABLED" page="3" left="113" right="148" top="76" bottom="111" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="122" name="EDIT_JIGSAW_PIECES_DISABLED" page="3" left="113" right="148" top="113" bottom="148" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="123" name="STAKES_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="2" left="0" right="34" top="108" bottom="142" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="124" name="STAKES_BUTTON_IMAGE_ACTIVE" page="2" left="105" right="139" top="108" bottom="142" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="125" name="STAKES_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="2" left="70" right="104" top="108" bottom="142" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="126" name="SPECIAL_ROTTING_COW_AMMO_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="2" left="35" right="69" top="72" bottom="106" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="127" name="SPECIAL_ROTTING_COW_AMMO_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="2" left="35" right="69" top="108" bottom="142" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="128" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_BARRAGE_FIRE_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="2" left="70" right="104" top="72" bottom="106" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="129" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_BARRAGE_FIRE_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="2" left="105" right="139" top="72" bottom="106" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="130" name="INFINITY" page="0" left="300" right="338" top="407" bottom="429" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="131" name="PORTRAIT_BACKGROUND" page="0" left="341" right="394" top="448" bottom="501" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="132" name="BATTLE_RATIO_RED" page="0" left="347" right="419" top="431" bottom="441" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="133" name="BATTLE_RATIO_OVERLAY" page="0" left="420" right="492" top="431" bottom="441" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="134" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_FLAMING_SHOT_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="139" right="173" top="365" bottom="399" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="135" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_FLAMING_SHOT_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="0" left="139" right="173" top="400" bottom="434" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="136" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_EXPLODING_SHOT_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="0" left="139" right="173" top="435" bottom="469" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="137" name="SPECIAL_FORMATION_EXPLODING_SHOT_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="2" left="105" right="139" top="0" bottom="34" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="138" name="SUPPORT_ARMY_AGGRESSIVE_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="400" right="419" top="442" bottom="461" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="139" name="SUPPORT_ARMY_AGGRESSIVE_SELECTED_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="420" right="439" top="442" bottom="461" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="140" name="SUPPORT_ARMY_DEFENSIVE_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="400" right="419" top="462" bottom="481" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="141" name="SUPPORT_ARMY_DEFENSIVE_SELECTED_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="420" right="439" top="462" bottom="481" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="142" name="TIME_CONTROL_DISABLED" page="0" left="485" right="509" top="444" bottom="468" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="143" name="SUPPORT_ARMY_SHOOTOUT_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="400" right="419" top="482" bottom="501" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="144" name="SUPPORT_ARMY_SHOOTOUT_SELECTED_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="0" left="420" right="439" top="482" bottom="501" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="145" name="SUPPORT_ARMY_AGGRESSIVE_ICON" page="0" left="441" right="451" top="483" bottom="493" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="146" name="SUPPORT_ARMY_DEFENSIVE_ICON" page="0" left="452" right="462" top="483" bottom="493" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="147" name="SUPPORT_ARMY_SHOOTOUT_ICON" page="0" left="463" right="473" top="483" bottom="493" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="148" name="SUPPORT_ARMY_TEST_ICON" page="0" left="463" right="473" top="483" bottom="493" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="149" name="HERO_ABILITY_LEMBAS_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="10" right="45" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="150" name="HERO_ABILITY_LEMBAS_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="10" right="45" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="151" name="HERO_ABILITY_LEMBAS_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="10" right="45" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="152" name="HERO_ABILITY_CRAM_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="50" right="85" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="153" name="HERO_ABILITY_CRAM_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="50" right="85" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="154" name="HERO_ABILITY_CRAM_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="50" right="85" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="155" name="HERO_ABILITY_BOOZE_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="90" right="125" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="156" name="HERO_ABILITY_BOOZE_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="90" right="125" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="157" name="HERO_ABILITY_BOOZE_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="90" right="125" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="158" name="HERO_ABILITY_KINGSFOIL_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="130" right="165" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="159" name="HERO_ABILITY_KINGSFOIL_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="130" right="165" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="160" name="HERO_ABILITY_KINGSFOIL_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="130" right="165" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="161" name="HERO_ABILITY_VENOM_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="170" right="205" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="162" name="HERO_ABILITY_VENOM_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="170" right="205" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="163" name="HERO_ABILITY_VENOM_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="170" right="205" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="164" name="HERO_ABILITY_MEAT_SHIELD_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="210" right="245" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="165" name="HERO_ABILITY_MEAT_SHIELD_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="210" right="245" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="166" name="HERO_ABILITY_MEAT_SHIELD_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="210" right="245" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="167" name="HERO_ABILITY_SHIELD_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="250" right="285" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="168" name="HERO_ABILITY_SHIELD_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="250" right="285" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="169" name="HERO_ABILITY_SHIELD_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="250" right="285" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="170" name="HERO_ABILITY_DWARF_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="290" right="325" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="171" name="HERO_ABILITY_DWARF_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="290" right="325" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="172" name="HERO_ABILITY_DWARF_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="290" right="325" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="173" name="HERO_ABILITY_HELDAR_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="330" right="365" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="174" name="HERO_ABILITY_HELDAR_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="330" right="365" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="175" name="HERO_ABILITY_HELDAR_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="330" right="365" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="176" name="HERO_ABILITY_SELDAR_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="370" right="405" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="177" name="HERO_ABILITY_SELDAR_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="370" right="405" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="178" name="HERO_ABILITY_SELDAR_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="370" right="405" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="179" name="HERO_ABILITY_GANDALF_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="410" right="445" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="180" name="HERO_ABILITY_GANDALF_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="410" right="445" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="181" name="HERO_ABILITY_GANDALF_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="410" right="445" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="182" name="HERO_ABILITY_SARUMAN_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="450" right="485" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="183" name="HERO_ABILITY_SARUMAN_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="450" right="485" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="184" name="HERO_ABILITY_SARUMAN_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="450" right="485" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="185" name="HERO_ABILITY_NAZGUL_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="490" right="525" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="186" name="HERO_ABILITY_NAZGUL_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="490" right="525" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="187" name="HERO_ABILITY_NAZGUL_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="490" right="525" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="188" name="HERO_ABILITY_WITCH_KING_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="530" right="565" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="189" name="HERO_ABILITY_WITCH_KING_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="530" right="565" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="190" name="HERO_ABILITY_WITCH_KING_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="530" right="565" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="191" name="HERO_ABILITY_LEGION_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="570" right="605" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="192" name="HERO_ABILITY_LEGION_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="570" right="605" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="193" name="HERO_ABILITY_LEGION_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="570" right="605" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="194" name="HERO_ABILITY_IRON_FIST_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="610" right="645" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="195" name="HERO_ABILITY_IRON_FIST_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="610" right="645" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="196" name="HERO_ABILITY_IRON_FIST_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="610" right="645" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="197" name="HERO_ABILITY_LION_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="650" right="685" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="198" name="HERO_ABILITY_LION_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="650" right="685" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="199" name="HERO_ABILITY_LION_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="650" right="685" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="200" name="HERO_ABILITY_HONEY_CAKE_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="690" right="725" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="201" name="HERO_ABILITY_HONEY_CAKE_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="690" right="725" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="202" name="HERO_ABILITY_HONEY_CAKE_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="690" right="725" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="203" name="HERO_ABILITY_DRAGON_SPELL_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="730" right="765" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="204" name="HERO_ABILITY_DRAGON_SPELL_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="730" right="765" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="205" name="HERO_ABILITY_DRAGON_SPELL_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="730" right="765" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="206" name="HERO_ABILITY_REWARD_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="770" right="805" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="207" name="HERO_ABILITY_REWARD_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="770" right="805" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="208" name="HERO_ABILITY_REWARD_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="770" right="805" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="209" name="HERO_ABILITY_WHIP_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="810" right="845" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="210" name="HERO_ABILITY_WHIP_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="810" right="845" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="211" name="HERO_ABILITY_WHIP_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="810" right="845" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="212" name="HERO_ABILITY_ARAGORN_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="850" right="885" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="213" name="HERO_ABILITY_ARAGORN_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="850" right="885" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="214" name="HERO_ABILITY_ARAGORN_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="850" right="885" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="215" name="HERO_ABILITY_TREEBEARD_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="890" right="925" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="216" name="HERO_ABILITY_TREEBEARD_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="890" right="925" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="217" name="HERO_ABILITY_TREEBEARD_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="890" right="925" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="218" name="HERO_ABILITY_GALADRIEL_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="930" right="965" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="219" name="HERO_ABILITY_GALADRIEL_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="930" right="965" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="220" name="HERO_ABILITY_GALADRIEL_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="930" right="965" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="221" name="HERO_ABILITY_DEAD_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="970" right="1005" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="222" name="HERO_ABILITY_DEAD_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="970" right="1005" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="223" name="HERO_ABILITY_DEAD_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="970" right="1005" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="224" name="HERO_ABILITY_MIRUVOR_BUTTON_IMAGE" page="4" left="1040" right="1075" top="10" bottom="45" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="225" name="HERO_ABILITY_MIRUVOR_BUTTON_IMAGE_SELECTED" page="4" left="1040" right="1075" top="50" bottom="85" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
                <sprite index="226" name="HERO_ABILITY_MIRUVOR_BUTTON_IMAGE_DISABLED" page="4" left="1040" right="1075" top="90" bottom="125" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
            </sprites>
        </root>

ps
    even after replacing with the original battle.sd.xml the .sd wouldn't regenarate...i'm doing this with a mod..Third Age..so there are no pack files in the pack folder to try what germaninu5 told...any suggestions on why-how battle.sd could be regenerated and mostly why it doesn't ???

i have disabled UAC .. and string.bin files regenerate without problems..if that should matter
    Last edited by Noobio; June 20, 2011 at 05:10 AM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

I can not understand how in a sharepage2_new.tga and in a stratpage2_new.tga coordinates work.
    Should i clone sharepage2 to sharepage2_new and use the same coordinates as they are in the original page?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Razor's Avatar Licenced to insult

You could, but then you probably have a lot of space that's not going to be used. Also, you should be aware of possible memory leaks when you add extra pages. For example: for my mods I've created a new page with size 512x128 to limit the extra memory usage.

The coordinates aren't difficult once you get the hang of it. It's simply coordinates left top corner, coordinates right bottom corner. Those coordinates create a box in which the symbol is located within your .tga files. It can be a bit confusing that it's written as: left, right, bottom, top and not: left, top, right, bottom

Code:
    			<sprite index="304" name="FACTION_LOGO_NORMANS" page="0" left="353" right="420" top="175" bottom="250" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
    			<sprite index="305" name="FACTION_LOGO_FACTION_25" page="5" left="1" right="68" top="1" bottom="76" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
    			<sprite index="306" name="FACTION_LOGO_FACTION_26" page="5" left="69" right="136" top="1" bottom="76" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
    			<sprite index="307" name="FACTION_LOGO_FACTION_27" page="5" left="137" right="204" top="1" bottom="76" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
    			<sprite index="308" name="FACTION_LOGO_FACTION_28" page="5" left="205" right="272" top="1" bottom="76" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
    			<sprite index="309" name="FACTION_LOGO_FACTION_29" page="5" left="273" right="340" top="1" bottom="76" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
    			<sprite index="310" name="FACTION_LOGO_FACTION_30" page="5" left="341" right="408" top="1" bottom="76" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
    			<sprite index="311" name="FACTION_LOGO_FACTION_31" page="5" left="409" right="476" top="1" bottom="76" x_offset="0" y_offset="0" alpha="1" cursor="0"/>
    It's a matter of locating the coordinates within your .tga files.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast