Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spacecraft Creation

Default Re: Spacecraft Creation

Man that is awesome, i have been trying to make the background for my drawings but the part where i am stuck at is differentiating the far side of the image, i find it difficult to set the tones variations in black&white, i have been looking in to many tutorials and video tutorials from ImageFX and still find it very difficult.

What it would be awesome is if you show us how you draw your backgrounds, lets say for that aircraft. cheers
    Contribuitor IBIICB-WOTN-Modeler-Scripter

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

Alright, I've started working on the background tutorial. I really don't know where to start (because, at least in my case, backgrounds are the ones requiring the least time input), but I'll definitely use the spaceship.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

Sorry for the double post, but I have now started adding Part III, although it's coming along in bits at the moment.

Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

Great job !

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    Great job !
    Thanks Killerbee!

The tutorial is now fully complete, I can now slowly crawl my way to bed...

Lord of Lost Socks's Avatar Primicerius

It's so awesome :/

“The human eye is a wonderful device. With a little effort, it can fail to see even the most glaring injustice.”

great stuff! checked only the pics tbh...but they inspired to try it my self in photoshop not really great but at least a first attempt and i think photoshop isnt really designed to create vehicles etc. ?!

(spent only a few mins on the background...thats why it looks so crappy^^)
    Last edited by xHerzoGx De Bodemloze; February 10, 2011 at 02:35 PM.

That's pretty great for a first try

Congratz

thx lol i think to do it really well i need a tablet ?!

btw here a second attempt still not much better
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by xHerzoGx De Bodemloze; February 11, 2011 at 11:39 AM.

I like your second attempt a lot!

My recommendations would be to try to put in more detail, the metal reflection effect on the central piece of the aircraft is splendid, but some areas are a little bit too blurred.

thx for the feedback well i guess with photoshop its just too much of work see if i get a tablet in the future then i can do some real animations such as ure incredible work ! +rep again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12