Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162187202203204205206207208209210211212
Results 4,221 to 4,234 of 4234

Thread: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 3.1 // V5.0 RELEASED!!! //

Baron Samedi's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 3.1 // V5.0 RELEASED!!! //

Good good. Enjoy folks, happy modding indeed.

@Ngugi, many thanks for updating alternative link in OP. Now I have a chance to go back through my old stuff again.
    Under the patronage of MasterBigAb

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 3.1 // V5.0 RELEASED!!! //

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post

@Ngugi, many thanks for updating alternative link in OP. Now I have a chance to go back through my old stuff again.
    I assume you are not going to update it for 3.2?
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

@Baron S
    At service

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post

wow?? you are alive best news n last couple of years now go back to work we need your skill badly
    [url=http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1680-The-TWC-Modding-Awards]

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 2.1

could you possibly make a patch for Third Age 3.2 Mr.Samedi Please

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 2.1

Quote Originally Posted by varigon View Post
    could you possibly make a patch for Third Age 3.2 Mr.Samedi Please
    Hi varigon, welcome to TWC.

You are of course free to ask the good Baron for a patch, but chances are slim it will ever happen to be honest. He has not been active for a very long time now and it has been almost a year ago that he posted anything here.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Couldn't someone else just patch it up?

If some people test it to find the problems that need fixing real quick I could do it easily, but I will not spend my time testing to find out the few things that need to be done. I only play my own mod and barely ever, I don't like M2TW or any of its mods/submods.

Install it, enable trace in your crash log, and if it crashes upload the log here. If it doesn't crash keep an eye out for scripts that don't work and post the log here.

you are the king.
    Dear CA,

Please gives us the ability to fire by rank! Line one, line two, line three!

I can't seem to find baron's and khay's bugfixer. Can someone provide a link? I downloaded Elvenkind's v5.0. Can't find the rest. thanks!
    Dear CA,

Please gives us the ability to fire by rank! Line one, line two, line three!

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You can find Baron's bugfixer here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14392324
    As for Khales', I don't have it and uless somebody reuploads, I'm afraid it's missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    You can find Baron's bugfixer here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14392324
    As for Khales', I don't have it and uless somebody reuploads, I'm afraid it's missing.
    Is it not enough to do what Khales explained? Removing those lines in descr_factions_sm …
    Don't think he ever uploaded a fix but he only told us what to do. Am i wrong?

EDIT: Thank you Araval for Barons' bugfixer link. I was missing it

Last edited by Afterman; May 22, 2020 at 03:01 AM.

What lines ? I'm having trouble even finding the submod file, I had it installed but want to redownload.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus