Page 2 of 212 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 3.1 // V5.0 RELEASED!!! //

Bela's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 2.1

Great job Baron, keep it up!
    "No Rest until the Blood of Greenskins flows like Dark Ale upon the Earth!"

+++ Josef Bugman +++

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

Interesting mod, BS!
    Contains many of the little things that make the difference from mod to mod

Amazing. I was waiting for it. And now its here. That script solution is precisely what needed to be done. You made my day. Thanks.
    Time is the killer.

I got a suggestion, maybe you should fix Sauron's fighting animation. He is extremly slow even when compared to the trolls and ent, it seem like he can't locate his enemies even though they stand right infront of him.

This sounds great!

Baron Samedi's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    This is a great idea. Have you considered adding a diplomacy mod so the good guys will fight evil but never each other?
    I got some scripts from TNZ regarding diplomacy, so I will have to check what it does exactly, so more info will follow asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Babygod22 View Post
    I got a suggestion, maybe you should fix Sauron's fighting animation. He is extremly slow even when compared to the trolls and ent, it seem like he can't locate his enemies even though they stand right infront of him.
    Trolls are regular infantry and not elephant models, so you can't compare them really. As for fixing Sauron's animation; this is beyond my abilities (time also being a factor probably ) to mod.

Meanwhile I got some good news and that is that Agostinos gave me permission to include his wonderful submod into this compilation, so don't forget to send him your gratitude!
    Last edited by Baron Samedi; September 20, 2010 at 06:19 PM.
    Under the patronage of MasterBigAb

New update:
    Implemented Corsair Invasions (+ added a new custom video event) & AUM
    New preview

Now I will explore the posibility of adding the good/bad diplomacy submod.

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

beacons icon

wait, did you realease the mod yet or this is just a preview? because I can't see any download links

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    Trolls are regular infantry and not elephant models, so you can't compare them really. As for fixing Sauron's animation; this is beyond my abilities (time also being a factor probably ) to mod.
    I think this could be solve if somehow you can switch his model to infantry like the trolls, ent...instead of elephants.

Meanwhile I got some good news and that is that Agostinos gave me permission to include his wonderful submod into this compilation, so don't forget to send him your gratitude!
    that is great news, good luck with your work
    Last edited by Babygod22; September 21, 2010 at 08:15 PM.

Violator's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Lux View Post
    beacons icon

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Great!! +rep!!

rep when i can, i have to spread it. this submod is what the community had been expecting for long. only one comment though, nazgul is plural, you can't say "nazguls" (yes, i read all the events and yes, i am a lore nazi )

download link?

Violator's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by brymht View Post
    download link?
    It is not ready yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Lux View Post
    beacons icon
    You always fail to disappoint me Louis!

Quote Originally Posted by glassakias View Post
    rep when i can, i have to spread it. this submod is what the community had been expecting for long. only one comment though, nazgul is plural, you can't say "nazguls" (yes, i read all the events and yes, i am a lore nazi )
    NP, thanks for mentioning it. Every bit of suggestion/idea to help to improve this compilation is great and highly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by brymht View Post
    download link?
    No worries it will be ready soon.

Update:
    For my personal enjoyment I implemented the option to play with Arnor from the start of your campaign, so this will be also a feature in this compilation.
    Arnor

Furthermore I have implemented the diplomacy script from Real Alliances by TNZ.
    What it does is that in case you declare war to an ''evil'' faction, your ally which is a ''good'' faction also will declare war to that evil faction. Similar all the evil allies of your new evil enemy will in turn declare war to you. So basically with this script, you can simulate a good versus evil campaign, which is imo a excellent addition to this gameplay submods compilation. Example:

HE start as a ally of Eriador / Mordor start as a ally of Harad & Rhun:

I declare war to Mordor:

Result: Eriador is now also a enemy of Mordor, while Harad & Rhun are now also my enemy:

Next step will be beta-testing/tweaking and then I will release this compilation!

thats great! i like the idea with arnor!

signature and avatar were made by Grímbóld'

Great idea with Arnor!

Maybe you can then add the Full Arnorian Reemergence too, to complete Arnor. =)

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=377112

Quote Originally Posted by Scout of Imladris View Post
    Maybe you can then add the Full Arnorian Reemergence too, to complete Arnor. =)

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=377112
    No that submod will mess up your game. It is not possible to have a choice (in-game) between choosing the faction colour, names for generals, ect. You only install that submod once you have chosen to play with Arnor in your campaign. While I am giving you the option to play with Eriador or Arnor. It is simply not possible to script this otherwise KK would have done this in the first place.

Each addition ratchets up the cool factor. This sounds awesome! Looking forward to it!

No that submod will mess up your game. It is not possible to have a choice (in-game) between choosing the faction colour, names for generals, ect. You only install that submod once you have chosen to play with Arnor in your campaign. While I am giving you the option to play with Eriador or Arnor. It is simply not possible to script this otherwise KK would have done this in the first place.
    Oh sorry, I don't know that. Thanks for the explanation. =)

I really hope this submod collection can be made compatible with RRRC2.1 (when that comes out)

Good idea about making Arnor available from the start.

I was thinking about just increasing the population of that one city, giving myself the cash to build the hall of kings and converting to Arnor within 20 years(diplomats journey to gondor, upgrade Annimalus(p?)build the hall of kings.