Hopefully there are still some readers sticking around here for updates. There will be a big update coming soon, as there is a new king. Fortunately, that means all new Family Tree pics, complete bios for all generals and unmarried princesses, and faction rankings. Unfortunately, it is a lot of work to do all that, so it will take a few days. I'd like to have an update done before the weekend.

The civil war is (slowly) winding down, but I've now got all sorts of other problems with the Moors, Aragon, the Pope, and others.

Let me know if there are any specific things you would like to see (such as Fog of War off for a particular region e.g. the Mongols, Fatimids, Europe, etc.).

Lastly, if anyone has a good idea of how to show the exceptionally wide Family Tree, I'm all ears. I can obviously continue to cut and paste into one very wide picture, but I feel like that may be hard to read. Flipping it 90 degrees seems even worse, as does cutting it in half and putting the left half on top and the right half on bottom. I like the sense of scale you get from seeing it all laid out end to end, but it may have to be pretty small. Any advice on it would be great. Scroll back to the last family tree if you can, and tell me whether that is easy to read. Thanks for anyone still reading!