Page 84 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3459747576777879808182838485868788899091929394109134 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 3541

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - General Discussion & Progress

Cheshire Cat's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - General Discussion & Progress

Hope you guys get this amazing mod sorted b4 they bring MTWIII out...

Keep up the good work , I mod my myself so I know how mentally draining it can be when you work and have a family as well.

Good Luck .

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Serbia View Post
    Seriously, where do you guys stand currently? Is the team assembling again? Any substantial progress lately? The last noteworthy updates shown to the public were on the map, I'd say. Any news from that frontier? Not pushing, just want to see how you guys are faring and hear if you're still optimistic.

Either way, it's quite a feat, making it even this far and categorically refusing to let it all go to waste. I admire how different crew were coming aboard and departing, yet the ship is still sailing, after all these years. With lots of halts and unfavorable winds, granted, but still - you got to give it to resilience here. Just felt the need to state it yet again. Can't overstate it, really.

Looking forward to any kind of good news. Keep it floating, keep it sailing.
    they are mostly inactive but from time to time that dude makes something,then there is dany he is making maps and the HELP TEAM did some work,i dont know that guy sayd that he will probably continue to work in this month.

Do you have any idea when it will be released? BTW it looks great keep up good job

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_Knight View Post
    Do you have any idea when it will be released? BTW it looks great keep up good job
    someone sayd that the beta relese will be redy in a month but that was long time ago and if u ask them they give u an answer that u must understand this here is they hobi,they have lives and dont know when they will finish it,but they are sure that one day it will be finished

u from? what town?

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

It's probably not being worked on at all these days. Modding is a very taxing and (often) thankless job and it's very easy to put down and say that you're taking a break but often extremely difficult to pick back up. I'm honestly surprised that mods like Tsardoms and the Great Conflicts have managed to stay alive for so many years. I hope that the mod doesn't die but I am not surprised at all by the lack of news. East of Rome probably spent 1-2 years being "95% done" but if certain key team members don't show up then many mods may never see the light of day.
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    It's probably not being worked on at all these days. Modding is a very taxing and (often) thankless job and it's very easy to put down and say that you're taking a break but often extremely difficult to pick back up. I'm honestly surprised that mods like Tsardoms and the Great Conflicts have managed to stay alive for so many years. I hope that the mod doesn't die but I am not surprised at all by the lack of news. East of Rome probably spent 1-2 years being "95% done" but if certain key team members don't show up then many mods may never see the light of day.
    i only hope that if the mod dies it will be relised unfinished like westeros 0.53 wich got submods and stuff and vas playable

Quote Originally Posted by thekingsmen View Post
    i only hope that if the mod dies it will be relised unfinished like westeros 0.53 wich got submods and stuff and vas playable
    Look at the brightside, Anatolian Principalities is almost done according to their Facebook, that should keep you sated until this mod is finished.

Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by b257 View Post
    Look at the brightside, Anatolian Principalities is almost done according to their Facebook, that should keep you sated until this mod is finished.
    I couldn't find their FB page

what is that

Quote Originally Posted by thekingsmen View Post
    what is that
    The mod? It has a sub forum in this forum, here's a link to their Facebook, it's in Turkish though so I had to use google translate.
    https://www.facebook.com/AnadoluBeyl...ref=ts&fref=ts

Anyhow I look forward to this mod and Tsardom's

Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius

The mod? It has a sub forum in this forum, here's a link to their Facebook, it's in Turkish though so I had to use google translate.
    https://www.facebook.com/AnadoluBeyl...ref=ts&fref=ts

Anyhow I look forward to this mod and Tsardom's
    Thanks for the link. It's obvious why my search for Anatolian... didn't work. Looks very promising. I hope these mods finally come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    Thanks for the link. It's obvious why my search for Anatolian... didn't work. Looks very promising. I hope these mods finally come out.
    Yeah I came across it by accident I was looking for something else but realized it was the mod on this forum.

SerbianInfantry's Avatar Tiro

Year after year we have waited... I'm positive it will not be a thankless modding experience. They did so much, but they keep scrapping things up and re-doing them. Map was done twice? Serbia twice? I don't even know anymore. They aim for perfection, and we are really not asking that Hell, we were ecstatic when they mentioned a beta. We. Just. Want. To. Play. It.

Kosovo is Serbia! If you don't believe me, read a book.

Quote Originally Posted by SerbianInfantry View Post
    Year after year we have waited... I'm positive it will not be a thankless modding experience. They did so much, but they keep scrapping things up and re-doing them. Map was done twice? Serbia twice? I don't even know anymore. They aim for perfection, and we are really not asking that Hell, we were ecstatic when they mentioned a beta. We. Just. Want. To. Play. It.
    noup not redy yet

Would be nice to at least hear from the team.

Dusan Silni's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Serbia View Post
    Would be nice to at least hear from the team.
    Yeah man you are right there hasnt been any activity from the team in last weeks, btw.
    Last edited by Garbarsardar; March 18, 2015 at 09:46 PM.

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

Could the mod leader or a member of the mod team please contact me? Thanks.

Tighes_Hood's Avatar Libertus

This looks like one of the best mods in development in history i hope it sees the light of day

Are you guys making any new factions?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus09 View Post
    Are you guys making any new factions?
    u would like albania as a new faction there hawe ben requests but they rejected them.