Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156106 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - General Discussion & Progress

Default Re: Stupid question, but how far has the mod come

Well Matko, I sincerely hope this mod does continue. If it does die though, you should release some of the units you made for it, because they look great and fill a niche no other modders have covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

I knew that TTW had some staff problems, but I didn’t expect them to be so serious. Damn, another good project with black clouds on its horizon... I will keep the fingers crossed for you. I was really looking for playing your mod. Don’t give that great work up guys.
    Last edited by Silesian_Noble; May 17, 2009 at 06:05 PM.

Matthæus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

all we can do now is to wait and hope for the best

il padrino's Avatar Protector Domesticus

i will not play mtw2 until this mod comes out.
    i have faith in you...

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Quote Originally Posted by matko View Post
    all we can do now is to wait and hope for the best
    Or we could hire detectives or become stalkers, hunt out all the people in your team, fix your RL problems and drag you back to work, slaves! ... On second thought, maybe not...

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBG View Post
    Or we could hire detectives or become stalkers, hunt out all the people in your team, fix your RL problems and drag you back to work, slaves! ... On second thought, maybe not...
    hehe lol

Hey, if something coincidentally happens to "sort things out" at least you guys don't know my real name.
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

That sucks... I was looking forward to this mod... even though I neither live in eastern Europe or have any family from there. The units looked good though and you guys had grneyed doing scripts! I mean like OHMAHGAWD! Anyway, hope this comes through somehow, it'd suck if all this was done for nothing... maybe you could do something with Ruischi and extend their map and timeline even? I dunno might be a cool super eastern European mod.. anyway I'll keep checking in here weekly and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow View Post
    That sucks... I was looking forward to this mod... even though I neither live in eastern Europe or have any family from there. The units looked good though and you guys had grneyed doing scripts! I mean like OHMAHGAWD! Anyway, hope this comes through somehow, it'd suck if all this was done for nothing... maybe you could do something with Ruischi and extend their map and timeline even? I dunno might be a cool super eastern European mod.. anyway I'll keep checking in here weekly and hope for the best.
    But TTW is not Eastern Europe mod, but central-southern Europe mod I would say it is far more western (Italian states present, even France is a faction here) than eastern (no Russian state at all). And I think all the Rusichi effort now is directed into new feudal mod. Anyway I also hope TTW will fight down its problem and be back on development path as this project is one in its kind, uniqe and well thought.
    Last edited by Silesian_Noble; May 21, 2009 at 03:28 PM.

Is Tsardoms dead?

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

I hope not, but I've not seen anybody from the team recently. Anyway nobody answered this constructive proposal for help(even not from me)
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Alex1987's Avatar Tiro

I wish to help for mod, but I have not received the answer to my question in this topic - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...85#post5377085
    Candidate of sociological sciences. RUSSIAN LIBERAL OPPOSITIONIST AND ACTIVIST.

PM matko.

IT'S PAST ALMOST ONE YEAR.....

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

Quote Originally Posted by WALACH View Post
    IT'S PAST ALMOST ONE YEAR.....
    it passed almost one year and you had done nothing but writing on this forum
    long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

Posts like this pisses me off. I really gave my free time working on this mod, and i know that other members too. Beside this mod, i have my band which i play in, and also we're recording some of our new, and not to mention school, well now college, beside i'm trying to make my socal life in a level, not to forget friends and hang outs. Sports activities, which i have to have in every day (to stay fit jk). Actually for everyone information, it passed almost two years. This mod had great pauses, not cause of anyone's fault. it started in September two years ago, but pause was in December, till February, and again nex pause was in April, and whole summer was done nothing etc. And not to mention the numbers of modders here, there were always three, and that's a small number for one mod. Beside mod, we could just change color of vanilla and make mod that way, but we don't want it. i really don't know why people just want to see names of their country in mod, i think that looks of units is what it matters, so as buildings. I really didn't believed how much does it takes to make mod, but perfect example is so many people that come and gone. it really takes much of a time.
    long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix[illusion] View Post
    it passed almost one year and you had done nothing but writing on this forum
    I agree with this sentiment.

Hey Walach, how many mods have you completed in the last year? Please direct us to your work.
    Last edited by sumskilz; August 15, 2009 at 03:36 AM.

vlach's Avatar Civis

Ahh comeon the guy is just unaware of how much work it takes to create a qualitative mod we must must all have patience, phoenix too; you're doing a great job of incorporating an ignored part of europe and hopefully through the work you have put into this mod and upon its completion this part of europe shall be ignored no longer or less at least. All the best and good luck
    Deşteaptă-te române din somnul tau de moarte
    În care te-adânciră barbarii de tirani

We all started as gas but I was a particularly stinky one

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    I agree with this sentiment.
    Ditto
    The guys on this mod are working hard and we should thank them, shut up and not complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread. Please delete.
    Last edited by sumskilz; August 17, 2009 at 12:01 AM.