Page 33 of 178 FirstFirst ... 82324252627282930313233343536373839404142435883133 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - General Discussion & Progress

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

Default Re: [INFO] The next Tsardoms preview...

everything is done...duce has taken new map screenshots....phoenix has finished that captain model....and now duce is currently fixing the appearence of the preview....(I had gathered all the "wip" things and made the preview in December (when duce wasn't here....gloomy days..i don't want to remember them..) but it wasn't a formal preview...and now duce is making it absolutely perfect...
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

cool, and when will you post it?

when it's done!!....

when duce finishes with the fixes....I hope that he will post it in the weekend...but it's not up to me....

Quote Originally Posted by SpyrosM91 View Post
    when it's done!!
    I hate that answer... :@ oh well, i guess ill have to wait and see...

yes, maybe even tomorrow.

TTW GRANDMASTER

Hi...it might sound a bit ignorant but im kinda new here. when will this awsome mod be ready? and if it allready is from where can i download it..tnx

the mod isn't finished yet....

Quote Originally Posted by SpyrosM91 View Post
    everything is done...duce has taken new map screenshots....phoenix has finished that captain model....and now duce is currently fixing the appearence of the preview....(I had gathered all the "wip" things and made the preview in December (when duce wasn't here....gloomy days..i don't want to remember them..) but it wasn't a formal preview...and now duce is making it absolutely perfect...
    Ahh can't wait to see that new captain model and new screenshots though...and i can't ******* imagine how cool it will look on Medieval:Total War 2!I guess like a whole new game.

Tomorrow i will be non-stop here,on these forums of Tsardoms:Total War...

you guys have done a great work ...to all Tsardoms modders and makers:HUGE LUCK FOR THIS MIRACLE OF YOURS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JankoMega View Post
    Tomorrow i will be non-stop here,on these forums of Tsardoms:Total War..
    You'll probably get bored... This forum isnt what it used to be, but i hope that will change after the preview...

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by dabela View Post
    You'll probably get bored... This forum isnt what it used to be, but i hope that will change after the preview...
    3 months ago when duce said that "tommorow" he will post the preview one week I was non-stop at the forum !

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shy View Post
    3 months ago when duce said that "tommorow" he will post the preview one week I was non-stop at the forum !
    me too...

Ampra's Avatar Centenarius

Guys I am sorry for that REAL LIFE sometimes is all over us : ( This time it is near !!! I cant tell you when but it is HERE !!! Trust me I want you to see what we have done more then you So we can ( I hope ) find more people willing to help Duce and Phoenix ! they really need help , our research team is great but these guys are ones that all our wishes turn into reality !!!
    "At first we were confused. The East thought that we were West, while the West considered us to be East. Some of us misunderstood our place in the clash of currents, so they cried that we belong to neither side- and others that we belong exclusively to one side or the other. But I tell you, Irenaeus, we are doomed by fate to be the East in the West and the West in the East, to acknowledge only heavenly Jerusalem beyond us, and here on earth--no one." - St. Sava (of Serbia) to Irenaeus, 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Ampra View Post
    Guys I am sorry for that REAL LIFE sometimes is all over us : ( This time it is near !!! I cant tell you when but it is HERE !!! Trust me I want you to see what we have done more then you So we can ( I hope ) find more people willing to help Duce and Phoenix ! they really need help , our research team is great but these guys are ones that all our wishes turn into reality !!!
    Amin brother !

I want to say that i REALLY appreciate all of their hard efforts on this miracle and good luck on the last,other part of mod left to complete.
    And i would provide any help possible needed for them...you guys really made this like a whole new game actually,and it will be beautiful with all those 11 factions!

I don't care about the date,i care about this miracle and i suggest everyone should be graceful(already are )to Tsardoms total war makers who are making this beauty.

Again GOOD LUCK Tsardoms miracle-makers.
    Signature Removed - Read this.

-TWC moderation Staff

So we can find more people willing to help Duce and Phoenix ! they really need help
    Aren'tSerbia and Bosnia the only factions left to do? I really think that we will play this mod in 2011. since they've done almost all factions... Correct me if im wrong.
    you guys really made this like a whole new game actually,and it will be beautiful with all those 11 factions!
    I think there will be 21 faction, or something like that...

I want to say that i REALLY appreciate all of their hard efforts on this miracle and good luck on the last,other part of mod left to complete.
    And i would provide any help possible needed for them...you guys really made this like a whole new game actually,and it will be beautiful with all those 11 factions!

I don't care about the date,i care about this miracle and i suggest everyone should be graceful(already are )to Tsardoms total war makers who are making this beauty.

Again GOOD LUCK Tsardoms miracle-makers.
    Thank you for your kind word.

I will give you a massive update today for that.

TTW GRANDMASTER

Quote Originally Posted by dabela View Post
    Aren'tSerbia and Bosnia the only factions left to do? I really think that we will play this mod in 2011. since they've done almost all factions... Correct me if im wrong.

I think there will be 21 faction, or something like that...

Sorry,my bad...11 were for earlier edition,but now,as i saw somewhere more factions have been added.
    -Anyway they've done great work and i hope we will be able to play this in 2011...but they need support and they definitely have it from me(and i see from you too).

And a question for any Tsardoms miracle-maker:Are there(as dabela said)just Tsardom of Serbia and Banate of Bosnia left to do?...great if it's that way.
    Last edited by JankoMega; March 05, 2011 at 07:13 AM.

-TWC moderation Staff

Quote Originally Posted by il_duce_! View Post
    Thank you for your kind word.

I will give you a massive update today for that.
    Oh
    Perfect,can't wait miracle-maker.

Good luck.

P.S.:Sorry for the double post by the way.

-TWC moderation Staff

Sorry,my bad...11 were for earlier edition,but now,as i saw somewhere more factions have been added.
    -Anyway they've done great work and i hope we will be able to play this in 2011...but they need support and they definitely have it from me(and i see from you too).

And a question for any Tsardoms miracle-maker:Are there(as dabela said)just Tsardom of Serbia and Banate of Bosnia left to do?...great if it's that way.
    Actually yes .
    The itallian city-states,hungarian and byz roosters will be borrowed by other modes(like SV,BC,SS,Magyar mode,CBUR and etc ).

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shy View Post
    Actually yes .
    The itallian city-states,hungarian and byz roosters will be borrowed by other modes(like SV,BC,SS,Magyar mode,CBUR and etc ).
    COOL!So just Serbia and Bosnia left to do.
    This mod will rock like hell!

-TWC moderation Staff