Page 26 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435365176126 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - General Discussion & Progress

Default Re: [INFO] The next Tsardoms preview...

Merry Christmas folks.

VIP

DobroVece's Avatar Senator

Merry Christmas

SerbianInfantry's Avatar Tiro

Merry Christmas chatolics and some orthodoxs as well (edited) Mwuahahahahaha, I mean Ho-ho-ho? Yea that's the one
    Last edited by SerbianInfantry; December 26, 2010 at 09:03 AM.

Kosovo is Serbia! If you don't believe me, read a book.

merry christmas

Zack-Stefy's Avatar Decanus

Merry Christmas !

RO Citizen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I said Merry Christmas in so many threads, dunno if in this one, too, so MERRY CHRISTMAS
    [Col] RO Citizen

Feliz Navidad!!!

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

something interesting about the "orthodox new year" thing....the byzies followed the julian calendar (and they counted the years since the creation of the world: e.g. Anno Mundi 7208= Anno Domini 1700) but their new year was in september..
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

NapoleonSRB's Avatar Civis

R.I.P Tsardoms Total War
    Rodjen za Metka

Za sve Srpske dusmane!

Kosovo is Serbia!

Facebook:Петар Пензионер Мирковић

MSN:pero-bl@hotmail.com

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

Tsardoms is dead ! Duce haven't been found.

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

Why the sudden pessimism?
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν

Vojdoo's Avatar Libertus

Apparently someone have some info about the team or/and the mode.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

Nikola can't find duce and refues to continue work.I am sorry i have to tell you this but as long as duce don't show up the mod is dead!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well does someone have Duce's work on his computer so someone else can took of where he left?

idy ....

SerbianInfantry's Avatar Tiro

I refuse to believe this eden propaganda (ko razume shvatice). The Mod is not dead and it will never be dead! Let the modders rest for a while, and I am sure the moding will continue. We have died once, and resaurected, so we ARE imortal (We=Tsardoms). Hail Tsardoms Total War!

Kosovo is Serbia! If you don't believe me, read a book.

Quote Originally Posted by SerbianInfantry View Post
    I refuse to believe this eden propaganda (ko razume shvatice). The Mod is not dead and it will never be dead! Let the modders rest for a while, and I am sure the moding will continue. We have died once, and resaurected, so we ARE imortal (We=Tsardoms). Hail Tsardoms Total War!
    What dedication.... what loyalty.... Optimism on the high level.... commendable!!!

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian
    (on the 14/05/07)

Well, I'd like to use this opportunity to invite you to see the preview of Feudalism Total War.

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=227

I would be glad if you decide to come and see what we've done so for and give your opinions and suggestions. Invite everyone who is interested (expecially those angry about how eastern europe and balkans were misrepresented in vannila), the more the merrier

Sarmatian
    This was a private message I received from Sarmatian on the .org THREE AND A HALF YEARS AGO. That was when I became a follower of Tsardoms: Total War. Of course back then it was under the monicker of a project called Feudalism Total War, but after that project folded the team would move on to work on Tsardoms. In that time I have seen this mod go through many changes as team's rose and collapsed numerous times. Figures like Tzar and GrnEyedDvl have come and gone working on this project but all that time Phoenix was there, either in the background or in the limelight keeping the mod going.

This mod, much like a phoenix itself, has died and risen from the ashes quite a few time in the past 42 months I have been following this mod, however I've never seen it collapse as suddenly as this. On the eve of a preview that was supposed to show us all how Tsardoms had developed over the past years into what was quite possibly the best mod made for Medieval II Total War, Duce's disappearance has led to a total halt on the project. I can't believe it, it's come so far to end like this.

In fact I WON'T believe it, these guys have put too much of their time, their blood sweat and tears into this mod to let it die like this. I'm sure that if Duce never returns, it's probably because he is honestly incapacitated (I won't say buried because I hope he's OK and I don't want to bring him any bad fortune) and in that event (should it occur), Phoenix will find a way to continue the mod. He's work will not go to waste, a man who has put so much time and effort into it would never let that happen.

So now I'm calling on all of you fans of Tsardoms not to lose hope. As someone who is probably the most senior amongst you, who has seen this mod rise and fall more times than I can count, I can honestly say that Tsardoms will live! In one form or another it will be born. Whether it must be bigger, smaller or much thinner than originally intended by Phoenix I am sure he will not let this die completely. So I say: Have faith!; Be Happy!; Enjoy the company of the wonderful people on this forum and NEVER LET THE TSARDOMS COMMUNITY DIE! You owe Phoenix that much at least.
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν

Ampra's Avatar Centenarius

Guys I was so unhappy with Duce disappearance that I dindt have power to post here any explanation or anything ! I even think to quit all of this !

But after Vazul I am back again , thank you !

You remind me what this mod stand for !

And thank you all of your support !!!

I need to have some serious convo with Phoenix about mod and its the future and if I manage we shall continue our work !!!

I want to tell you all that its not going to be easy but I will try to do my very best to keep this mod alive !
    "At first we were confused. The East thought that we were West, while the West considered us to be East. Some of us misunderstood our place in the clash of currents, so they cried that we belong to neither side- and others that we belong exclusively to one side or the other. But I tell you, Irenaeus, we are doomed by fate to be the East in the West and the West in the East, to acknowledge only heavenly Jerusalem beyond us, and here on earth--no one." - St. Sava (of Serbia) to Irenaeus, 13th century