Thread: Tsardoms Total War - General Discussion & Progress

Default Re: Is anyone?

Thank you guys for the interest, this really shows how exciting this mod is for everyone. But for now, we have no plans of taking in new testers nor grant early access. The mod will be release soon.
    Tsardoms: Total War
    Former Campaign Manager
    Semi-retired (or maybe semi-active? who knows...)

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Pavle dude you are confusing people. I believe you are thing of Kiriakos who is a different user that did some 2d art many years ago. The current user you are talking to is called Kirijakos and is a completely different person.

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - General Discussion & Progress

No u just dont read my posts.
    I named him DUDE.
    Wutenberg.It is his facebook profile i know.Not any of those profiles u named.I tried to get u a 2d artist jears ago.And i talked to this wutenberg guy who now and only now has a profile and is writing here.

I know there wont be testers neded.Im just saying.Just for any case.Dont give it to him!

Quote Originally Posted by kanteljic View Post
    Thank you guys for the interest, this really shows how exciting this mod is for everyone. But for now, we have no plans of taking in new testers nor grant early access. The mod will be release soon.
    Are u the map developer from brazil or vas i talking to someone elses profile who had the same picture?

OMG,OMG its only months ahead
    Last edited by PavleSubich; April 16, 2020 at 12:06 PM.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    Guys be civil please and don't worry, eventually Tsardoms will be available for the public, but it takes some time. Currently I'm working on some scripts for the player to be able to recruit some of the most famous mercenary companies of that age
    That sounds excellent I wonder if I as Basileos will make the same fate decision to hire a bunch of thugs under Roger de Flor

Will we have Constantinople as a custom city with battle-model ?

Quote Originally Posted by PavleSubich View Post
    No u just dont read my posts.
    I named him DUDE.
    Wutenberg.It is his facebook profile i know.Not any of those profiles u named.I tried to get u a 2d artist jears ago.And i talked to this wutenberg guy who now and only now has a profile and is writing here.

I know there wont be testers neded.Im just saying.Just for any case.Dont give it to him!
    Ok, if you have any problems with him please discuss it in private not here. As far as I can tell this is a new user (no 2d art was ever mentioned) and he does not even know who you are and you just come here with unfounded accusations which is not ok. And even if you do know each other it's not our problem either so please keep civil.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    That sounds excellent I wonder if I as Basileos will make the same fate decision to hire a bunch of thugs under Roger de Flor
    You will be able to do exactly that. And it will be a tough decision. Pay money to get a badass army (and then keep paying their wages) or refuse them and they go marauding through your lands. Lusitanio has created exactly such an event. And others will follow for condottieri in italy, the black army in hungary and other famous mercenary bands.

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Will we have Constantinople as a custom city with battle-model ?
    Unfortunately not. It is too big of a project for one single person so this didn't go ahead.

Bagabigna's Avatar Civis

Is there going to be a beta with a playable campaign?

Before misczel created the baners

Im not setteling nothing.Im saying that u shouldnt give the mod to anyone.I know u wont.

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

@PavleSubich,

I think the issue here is that you appeared to be going after somebody (who doesn't seem to understand whats going on or what you are talking about) and that you are also seemingly barring them from participating in testing the mod and that they should not even ask due to some perceived slight from years ago. This came off as aggressive, confusing and uncalled for--hence the calls to keep things civil.

The ultimate authority on who gets access to the mod is the official mod team. I thinks its wise to just leave it at that
    Last edited by Dead*Man*Wilson; April 17, 2020 at 12:40 PM.

im silent and im waiting for the mod.
    im suporting wall to not give it to anyone.

I am so excited for the mod. What is left to be done before the release? The AAR was an amazing read.
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Well we are working on testing, balancing and fixing AI factions. The mod is definitely fully playable but some factions are way too OP at the moment so we are trying to fix that.

Factions like Ragusa and Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Well we are working on testing, balancing and fixing AI factions. The mod is definitely fully playable but some factions are way too OP at the moment so we are trying to fix that.
    Great news to hear. I did notice that Ragusa and Serbia were very OP in the Swiss AAR released.
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

There was an issue with Ragusa as one of it's units (Pavise Spearmen) had too good stats and was causing autoresolve to always favour Ragusa. That has been fixed. Serbia has a shadow faction which should trigger at one point to control it but we are still working on balancing that (in previous playthroughs the shadow faction was either too weak and died straight away or too strong and wiped out serbia completely).

But this shows the importance of testing and reaching a point where we have as few of these issues as possible. After that we will release it to the public to enjoy.

I can't believe i've somehow missed this mod in all my time here.

Anyways, i loaded the beta and was blown away by the details of the units. The AAR campaign looks insane as well.

I have a quick question... There are some intro screens of Constantinople... Is that from a 3d model? I'd love to see it.

Also if you need someone with some specific knowledge about the area let me know... I'm not a historian (at least not a graduated one ), but i my reading usually encompasses 15-16th century and i have a pretty decent library on the subjects, so maybe i could help somewhere.

Again, great work on the mod! Will play MTW II after a couple of years again once it's released

Can't wait to play this!

will you release this mod in the next 2 months ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Dont ask!
    Every time someone asks that they delay the relese.