Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76126151166167168169170171172173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 3541

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - General Discussion & Progress

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - General Discussion & Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    I have to admit I was hoping that this would happen. It is a little difficult to avoid an event as big. What about the Spanish?
    Bourbons and Savoy?
    The Spanish will already be represented by the Crown of Aragon which will be a very strong faction at the start; Savoy is imho too peripheral to warrant any faction slot. I'm not sure wat you mean about the Bourbons though?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    The Spanish will already be represented by the Crown of Aragon which will be a very strong faction at the start; Savoy is imho too peripheral to warrant any faction slot. I'm not sure wat you mean about the Bourbons though?
    The Bourbons were involved in Savoy and northern Italy politically from what I have been reading, certainly do not require a slot. Just perhaps characters in the complicated House of Valois-Angoulême dynastic mess

Hi guys, Thank you all, who have developed this, undoubtedly best mod for TWM. You did a great job!

I have a problem with getting ancillary title, and hope you give me a hint how it could be solved.

So, at the start of campaign my milanese Duch has retinue 'Senior of Milan', i decided to get next retinue 'Duch of Milan', conquered all necessary setlements, construct third level of feod, and finnaly when i spent turn in Milan everything what i get it traits 'Ducatus Mediolanesis' bun any character in list of rutinue, how can I get this retinue 'Duch of Milan'.
    Moreover, when i conqured Trinakria, i also spent 1 turn in Palermo with my archebisop and got only state in traits like that "Rex Trinakria", but no any character in retinue. Please, can you explain me how get this charakter in retinue.

All contidions was accomplished, nesesery setllements conqured, spent 1 turn in Palermo with archebishop of Milan, feod estate third level also was construct.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english, hope i wrote understoodly

When do the Knights of Rhodes (Knights of St.John) get firearms ??? And the other factions ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    Just returning to our little chat if I may could there possibly be a Spanish crown script unification? The emperor Charles V is not in the time period? 1519 otherwise perhaps Spanish and Austria script?

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    Just returning to our little chat if I may could there possibly be a Spanish crown script unification? The emperor Charles V is not in the time period? 1519 otherwise perhaps Spanish and Austria script?
    I think it wouldn't make too much sense. It's too hard to represent the unification in the game, and imho not really worth it because most of the Spanish possessions are outside of our map. We would also need a faction slot for Spain, and tons of scripting, so i don't think it would be worth it.

Even when it was "unified", the Habsburg monarchy was basically a confederation of different states; The people living under the Crow of Aragon wouldn't really see any difference once the crowns were unified; they were still subject to the same laws, same people in charge at the lower level, had to pay the same taxes, same army quotas etc... So i think it's not necessary to show the change. The defense of the old Habsburg possessions were also mostly left to themselves; Carlos was too busy fighting in the HRE and against France to give any real help to Austria, which had to do on it's own when stopping the Turks and claiming the Hungarian lands, so i think it works really well as separate factions.

I can not say I actually disagree, I just hoped I might provoke conversation sorry

Semisalis

Any plans for North Africa in the current campaign? It's on the map but in reef form, which makes me wish. The shadow Serbia faction doesn't seem to accomplish much and gets reconquered within a few turns, they could be cannibalized into a nice North African faction.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

No, North Africa is outside of our scope. Shadow Serbia will be replaced by Poland.

Are you planning to expand the map upwards? It would be great if Prague and Krakow were available.
    (I'm hungarian. My english is not so good. Sorry.)

yes that may happen at one point for late era

I like the shadow Serbia faction and wish I could dictact more which family I get when the rest rebel, it would make it not only realistic but tough work. Lots of dynastic marriages

Hi, great mod

For the new 2.2 version will the main menu maps be updated with the new settlements (not ones from 1.3) and new regions for example Philadelphia shown as rebel for Regency?

Quote Originally Posted by random1234567 View Post
    Hi, great mod

For the new 2.2 version will the main menu maps be updated with the new settlements (not ones from 1.3) and new regions for example Philadelphia shown as rebel for Regency?
    Probably not. That is pretty much at the very end of our to do list.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Shadow Serbia will be replaced by Poland.
    that's great!! i love Poland!!
    Last edited by Runner; January 30, 2022 at 09:59 PM.

There will be music pack for the next version?

For the moment no, we have someone working on that but it will take some time.

Hello there, I love your mod and I have a question. When the late era will be available?

This mod has probably the best early game phase total war, it actually have a starting position that willing to give you either one of top military/mercenary building or highly populated cities that have actual infrastructure. Most total war force you to start with settlement where it hadn't barely build anything and your army are forced to use mostly crapstack for early game even Attila Roman and Sassanid so called empire force you to start with many weak building even in their capital.

That said i still have to repeat process on building something that probably should have already been build such as Feudal barracks and building th i would love to gave in early games such as huge walls like Constantinople have gravel road and mercenary quarters or fortress/non major settlement capital for example like Aydin capital have one of top tier barracks or master smith.

This has definitely set a new standard for my early game total war prefrence and i thank you for creating this awesome mod

I have just been reading and come across several questions, mostly stemming from translation. The word ( Πογομύλοι) English we use -Bogomil, in the Greek simply means "all of them" whereas in slavic, the same group are referred to as messalians. Do you have any source that helps with this? Please.
    It's in reference to the "Hagioriticon gramma 1344"
    Just a curiosity, I am sure I will figure it out. But I'm far from an expert in slavic languages.
    Thank you

On a completely different aside, isn't Negoe Basarab part of Katakouzenos dynasty?
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; June 18, 2022 at 08:18 AM.