Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

Default Re: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

I downloaded and installed the 4.0 Version of LME. I get the Script Error. Now i want to manually start with User.scripts.txt

Where do i need to create it? Or find it? Everytime i start Manually i get the LME4 Startscreen but ingame nothing happens.

So what folder can i find the User.scripts.txt? or where do i need to put it?

I got a txt File that looks like this

mod LME4_Pdguru_Winter.pack;
    mod LME4_Pdguru.pack;
    mod LME4_XFSM.pack;
    mod LME4_WOS.pack;
    mod LME4_Camp1805.pack;
    mod LME4_Music_Project.pack;
    mod LME4_graphics.pack;
    mod LME4.pack;

Default Re: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Taki1980 View Post
    I downloaded and installed the 4.0 Version of LME. I get the Script Error. Now i want to manually start with User.scripts.txt

Where do i need to create it? Or find it? Everytime i start Manually i get the LME4 Startscreen but ingame nothing happens.

So what folder can i find the User.scripts.txt? or where do i need to put it?

I got a txt File that looks like this

mod LME4_Pdguru_Winter.pack;
    mod LME4_Pdguru.pack;
    mod LME4_XFSM.pack;
    mod LME4_WOS.pack;
    mod LME4_Camp1805.pack;
    mod LME4_Music_Project.pack;
    mod LME4_graphics.pack;
    mod LME4.pack;
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

Can someone PLEASE mirror the user script exe? Dude's site has been taken over by malware and there are NO download links online for it.

Btw, make sure you patch to 4.2 Taki.

It would seem that stupid User script exe is REQUIRED to get this mod to run properly and is no longer available for download ANYWHERE.

I know people love this mod but...What was the mod maker thinking?! Depositfiles?! The FUH?

I would think for such a loved mod he would mirror the files after his site went offline...Hope he's alright.

I FREAKING FOUND IT!!!!
    http://global-files.net/4yx9jb

ENJOY!

Iutlandmods.com is taken down (recurring costs were too high anyway), sorry for the problems it caused. My NTW mod files are transferred to here including the user script installer: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4kt5h8x6i4bo0/Iutland_NTW_Mod_Files

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Iutlandmods.com is taken down (recurring costs were too high anyway), sorry for the problems it caused. My NTW mod files are transferred to here including the user script installer: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4kt5h8x6i4bo0/Iutland_NTW_Mod_Files

great thx.
    One question. Torrent files including LME4.2 Cumulative Patch 4.2 right?

I can't find the Vanilla Battle UI submod in the first page... Where can I download it ?

Is there any sub-mod that decreases the crazy turn recruitment times for Art? 10-8 turns is absurd, downright absurd.
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; April 06, 2019 at 12:04 PM.

Launcher failure followed instruction guide to a T and did the manual work around and all i get is this when trying to start game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-06-22 (2).jpg  

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Is there any sub-mod that decreases the crazy turn recruitment times for Art? 10-8 turns is absurd, downright absurd.
    Not that I am aware of, but you could always download the pack file manager and edit the specific values. I would ask the mod creator to tell you which values to change and you can just do that.

On the link to get LME4 User Script Setup.exe there is only a RAR file can someone help

I want to thank you Mr. Utland for this in my opinion the best mod, just recently started playing using other submods, but soon came back to the original LME 4.2 it helped me to understand the real effort you and the development team spent and to enjoy the game enjoyment while playing that without using other submods you can get the AI actions most similar to the human opponent's actions. Thank you very much, for me it is a pleasant experience playing NTW using LME

I have a question please someone can answer if when you install mod La montee de l'Empire the computer in the settings provides the output parameters where the size of the units is less than ultra it is in my case hard, I'm wondering if setting the size of ultra affects the behavior AI, and in this case or then be sure to install Non-Standard Submod - Vanilla Artillery Unit Size Submod is needed if you play with unit size less than ultra
    Please be very grateful to receive an answer

best regards

I am still playing this mod after YEARS!!! it is in fact the Total War I play the most. JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU for the great work. (not sure if anyone even look at this section anymore, lol).

I can't download installer LME4 (alternate) at the depoesitFiles somebady can halp me please with this problem

Klaus's Avatar Foederatus

Klaus's Avatar Foederatus

Last edited by Klaus; December 22, 2021 at 05:32 PM.

Does anyone experience land battle crashes during coalition campaign ?

Quote Originally Posted by siberskan View Post
    Does anyone experience land battle crashes during coalition campaign ?

Yes, Im getting a ctd in the same battle playing prussia and fighting the French, unfortunately i cant find the answer and nobody is replying to my thread, hopefully the mod author will jump on and help.

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

The main problem with the campaign battles is that while you fight your battle the cpu also has to keep the campaign map running in the background so the battle results can be imported back in to it. This creates a very high load even on high end cpu & gpu machines. The other issue is NTW Warscape engine is eleven years old and can be a huge resource hog

Try adjusting your graphic settings down a bit to find out what works best with your system: https://www.pcgameshardware.de/Spiel...g-tips-705532/