Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

Default Re: LME 2.0 Download and Installation.

I downloaded everything and made a new User Script when i went to run it on steam it ran normally

I do not want to give false information, and will have to try it with 2.00 first before saying for certain. But as mentioned in an earlier topic I made, it is possible to skip the whole 'writing in user script' part when using the mod launcher. Just mentioning because it might make the whole installation easier for some people.(And even though I never tried the script thing, it seems to work a lot faster too, when trying to change campaigns and such)
    Like I said, unless I am mistaking it worked for me, and I just thought there be no harm in mentioning it. If someone ells can check if I am correct it might be worth giving a mention in first post, just in case people get turned away by the 'typing stuff in a script' idea. ( I know it is easy, but I must sadly admit even I find myself to lazy to do it sometimes)
    P.S. A big thank you, once more, this time for the mod update. (:

Edit: any other place to DL the music thing from? Megaupload giving me real problems..

Edit 2: Ended up fixing the problem by using Chrome instead of Firefox.. strange world it is..
    Oh.. and I noticed you already mentioned the mod manager on the first post.. sorry.. my bad. I somehow did not see it when I first read through the whole post a few weeks back.
    Last edited by Sapare; June 08, 2011 at 09:53 PM.

Tracers, Weapon FX, and Drum Cadences do not work in 2.0 just a heads up. Either they dont work or cause no sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapare View Post
    I do not want to give false information, and will have to try it with 2.00 first before saying for certain. But as mentioned in an earlier topic I made, it is possible to skip the whole 'writing in user script' part when using the mod launcher. Just mentioning because it might make the whole installation easier for some people.(And even though I never tried the script thing, it seems to work a lot faster too, when trying to change campaigns and such)
    Like I said, unless I am mistaking it worked for me, and I just thought there be no harm in mentioning it. If someone ells can check if I am correct it might be worth giving a mention in first post, just in case people get turned away by the 'typing stuff in a script' idea. ( I know it is easy, but I must sadly admit even I find myself to lazy to do it sometimes)
    P.S. A big thank you, once more, this time for the mod update. (:

Edit: any other place to DL the music thing from? Megaupload giving me real problems..

Edit 2: Ended up fixing the problem by using Chrome instead of Firefox.. strange world it is..
    Oh.. and I noticed you already mentioned the mod manager on the first post.. sorry.. my bad. I somehow did not see it when I first read through the whole post a few weeks back.
    Glad to see it worked out

Quote Originally Posted by kyler721 View Post
    Tracers, Weapon FX, and Drum Cadences do not work in 2.0 just a heads up. Either they dont work or cause no sound.
    Thanks for the reporting

What is the difference between the french republic faction and the french empire faction? I mean there both the same nation right?

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Lol, every time I download it to a new folder it just disappears like it was never their

Hey Iutland, just a question on the side, will this guide http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=388401
    be updated, now that you are extremely bored with absolutely nothing to do?

Wooooooooooooooo!!!! Finallly!
    I'm sorry I'm late on the new release but I totally lost any hopes of this being accomplished but I was wrong! woohooo!

Downloading atm *excited* but are the historical battles playable with this new version?

Thank you so much Iutland for the hard work!

In historical battles, they worked for me when I started the game how it was meant to. However the Waterloo on British side does not seem to work, it crashes the game. (at least when I tried to play it)

Quote Originally Posted by zephspacer View Post
    What is the difference between the french republic faction and the french empire faction? I mean there both the same nation right?
    Yes but the Republic of France was until Napoleon crowned himself Emperor in 1804.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrowski View Post
    Hey Iutland, just a question on the side, will this guide http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=388401
    be updated, now that you are extremely bored with absolutely nothing to do?
    Sure it will eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Poochies View Post
    Wooooooooooooooo!!!! Finallly!
    I'm sorry I'm late on the new release but I totally lost any hopes of this being accomplished but I was wrong! woohooo!

Downloading atm *excited* but are the historical battles playable with this new version?

Thank you so much Iutland for the hard work!
    Thank you as sapare noted there are problems with Waterloo

Hope you can help me. I uninstalled the mod (by using the 'Start' --> 'All programs' option) and restored the two vanilla files mentioned in the first post.
    On starting the game, I see that the splash screen for Napoleon Total War is still referring to 'La Montee De L'Empire. A mod for....'.
    Is there anyway of restoring all of the original files?

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

Did you check your data-folder if theres still a LME-file?

no unfortunately, no 'lme-' files are present. I can attach a screenshot of my data directory if its of any use.

Edit : Screenshot Link
    Last edited by Erythroleukos; June 16, 2011 at 04:04 PM.

Never mind, I had to perform an uninstall, clear out anything left after the uninstall had finished and then reinstall the game from scratch.

Hope u can help me. Some unit names are missing, just light\line infantry or light\heavy cav..... and I don't know how it can be fixed. I used to play some other mods, but I uninstalled them and looks like some text files left but I can't find 'em. And in custom battle unit list I have three or more cuirassers. One more question: are there any plans to make french carabiners' helms ridges red?
    Last edited by MAMA; June 18, 2011 at 03:29 PM.

Armand94's Avatar Libertus

I have a problem so please help me .I have made all the steps and the custom battle works.But the campaigns are crushing when I start...

Quote Originally Posted by MAMA View Post
    Hope u can help me. Some unit names are missing, just light\line infantry or light\heavy cav..... and I don't know how it can be fixed. I used to play some other mods, but I uninstalled them and looks like some text files left but I can't find 'em. One more question: are there any plans to make french carabiners' helms ridges red?
    You will have to delete or remove from your data folder any file named "unit_pack_compatibility_project....." etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand94 View Post
    I have a problem so please help me .I have made all the steps and the custom battle works.But the campaigns are crushing when I start...
    Can you post a screenshot of your data folder, data\campaigns folder and write your user.script entries? That's the SOP before we can begin troubleshoot your problem. Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply, it helped and now works fine. One more question: is it possible to make all french cuirasser's armor shine like it was in "heavy cavalry reserve"?

mod LME2_Camp1812.pack;
    mod LME2_graphics.pack;
    mod LME2_0.pack;
    mod LME2_AUM.pack;
    Last edited by Armand94; June 19, 2011 at 11:27 PM.

Nevermind,I have fixed it.The name of the regiments are simple like:light infantry or elite infantry.And the name of the states are like in the vannila:France,Spain etc.It is normal?I mean in the past versions you had the original names of them and it was cool.This is the best mod.I love napoleonic era.