Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Units/Stuff

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Default Re: New Units/Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    I have the same problem since i changed W XP and use W 7 64bits.
    You must go to your mod's preference.text and where it has video settings change values.
    Here is what i have done to mine.
    Code:
    [video]
    tga_width = 1440 [this is the tga size]
    windowed = false
    movies = true
    anisotropic_level = 16
    anti_alias_mode = off
    antialiasing = 8
    assassination_movies = 1
    autodetect = 0
    battle_resolution = 1600 900
    bloom = 1
    building_detail = high
    campaign_resolution = 1600 900
    There you can also select the grafics values too.
    Thanks mate, I my txts this "tga" row is missing and the game probably save to default.

I guess should change only it, since the other two are set properly
    battle_resolution = 1920 1080
    campaign_resolution = 1920 1080
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Look from the main gate(south to north)

Northern part of the city

Southern part

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

It looks great i envy you.To be able to do what you whant.For what mod are doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Dulo91 View Post
    It looks great i envy you.To be able to do what you whant.For what mod are doing it
    Bulgaria TW v.2.0

(Morava) river 505 AD

Paths & Mud texture

Terrain, early Alfa version

(Morava) river 505 AD

This is a short video preview. The Custom settlement is almost done(~90%). I need to add a few bridges, to correct a little textures and vegetation masks and of course to (beta)test it.

Enjoy it in full HD.

(Morava) river 505 AD

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Amazing work! +rep

Thanks mate. We will test it soon.

(Morava) river 505 AD

Caudillo87's Avatar Semisalis

Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

(Morava) river 505 AD

Sturner's Avatar Laetus

Your possibilities grow! are growing... Exсellent and hard work!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123