Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Submods Recommendations for SS? Ask Here!

Default Re: Submods Recommendations for SS? Ask Here!

Im interested of Gracul CAI to use this for retrofit mod.So i have 2 questions?
    -is Gracul AI compatible with other mods and more specific with retrofit with is an enhanced vanilla mod nothing fancy
    -If yes at first question could someone upload this CAI?

I am looking for Roster Expansion mods and/or mods that add extra factions. Any of these going around?
    I like to have deeper unit rosters for my factions and I find most of the factions are severely lacking in variety, so any mods that add units to factions I would love to try out.

I looking for submod for CAI improving. I tryed RBAI but it did't impressed me. When I played with hard CAI unfortunately it was very passive, much more passive then vanila SS CAI.

I would say that I like vanila CAI because it make many full stakes and attack me, but often it very stupid.

For example factions declare war without reason, also CAI don't regroup the navy forces and he try blockade my ports with one poor ship.

What about Soulson CAI or HURB CAI ?

Byg's Avatar Read The Manual
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Degnan View Post
    I looking for submod for CAI improving. I tryed RBAI but it did't impressed me. When I played with hard CAI unfortunately it was very passive, much more passive then vanila SS CAI.

I would say that I like vanila CAI because it make many full stakes and attack me, but often it very stupid.

For example factions declare war without reason, also CAI don't regroup the navy forces and he try blockade my ports with one poor ship.

What about Soulson CAI or HURB CAI ?
    I thought rbai was battle AI, not campaign AI. At least it was last time I looked.
    You have presumably used gracul ai already.

NEW BGR V 20150324! . . . . . . . .. . . .BGRIV_E

Hi! I'm looking for some unit submod for SS, mainly for France or the ottomans, any recomendations? I also want to download bigger units size mod, is it worth it?

Hello,

Is there any 2TPY mod working properly(Building time,recruitment time etc.) other than MSC?

Thanks...

Are there any good mods that flesh out the rosters of non-Western European nations? I would like to try a campaign with an Islamic nation, the Mongols, a Rus nation, or even the Byzantine empire, but I get dissuaded when I see that A) They have limited unit variety and B) Compared to Western European nations like the HRE, Venice, or Castille, their units become somewhat outdated (Slightly Less in the case of Islamic factions) in that western factions are getting advanced cannon artillery, arquebusiers, and such, but Novgorod, the ERE, the Moors, and such are limited

Steel Crescent is probably what you are looking for

I just only new units and reskined units. Ive saw the Komnenian and kwarezmin army rooster and a couple others but its too much headache trying to instal all. Is that meneth compilation include moda that are reworking the untis or add new ones?

Hi, I'm looking for the post about a mod compilation that acts like the unofficial stainless steel 7.0 continuation because it mentioned that the development for stainless steel 7.0 has somewhat stagnated. I forgot what the post/mod was called but I remember clicking a signature to access it, I also remember Deyy's Real Rebellion mod & choose next heir mod being included in this compilation-any help/hints would be really appreciated!!

Jakeler's Avatar Civis

Also interested in an unofficial stainless steel patch if it exists like stax216 stated above. If not I'm also interested in a submod like Kingdoms of Heaven (Link below) but for 6.4 or if some one knows how to make KoH work with 6.4 SS.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...of-Heaven-v1-3

could anyone make a sub mod for me if so could you get back to me

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stax216 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for the post about a mod compilation that acts like the unofficial stainless steel 7.0 continuation because it mentioned that the development for stainless steel 7.0 has somewhat stagnated. I forgot what the post/mod was called but I remember clicking a signature to access it, I also remember Deyy's Real Rebellion mod & choose next heir mod being included in this compilation-any help/hints would be really appreciated!!
    Titanium may be?
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Andytheplatypus's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Titanium may be?
    I think that SSHIP is much closer to a continuation of SS since its already released

Any submods that change the music of SS 6.4?

I am looking for a submod that makes the regions more realistic, that is, giving cities their real historical population (I hate how Constantinople has such an unrealistically small population in SS) and giving representation to underrepresented regions. Do you guys have any suggestions? There seems to be several submods for this.

EDIT: nevermind, I just found SSHIP.
    Last edited by Architect of Doom; June 09, 2014 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Architect of Doom View Post
    EDIT: nevermind, I just found SSHIP.
    Thats what I was going to suggest.

After several years of staying away from M2TW, I was thinking of starting Stainless Steel again.

And now I'm completely confused by the gazillions of sub mods that now exists. Whats the most popular one at the moment?

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

It depends what kind of features you're looking for.

In any humility and not liking specially promoting the submod for which I work, I think SSHIP is within the most popular at present.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; June 17, 2014 at 06:10 AM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader