Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Submods Recommendations for SS? Ask Here!

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Default Re: Submods Recommendations for SS? Ask Here!

None.

The Source's Avatar Senator

dam, i had one a while ago with like all the european factions spanning back from phillip ii of france to odo capet, and from king john to william of normandy, i might work on it again and post it as a submod

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Source View Post
    are there any submods that add in more in depth and accurate family trees?
    Fair Prince's Historical Character's Project adds in accurate characters http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346801

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

i asked him the same thing about a month ago, but he said they will only go back 2-3 generations though

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Clivus View Post
    Fair Prince's Historical Character's Project adds in accurate characters http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346801
    Thanks Caesar for the promotion, but I guess future tense should be preferred for the time being...

Does SS have a submod that takes the KOJ out (i.e. pushes starting date back. ) or excluses them from the start ?

And any mod active that has buildable stone forts ?
    Today is a good day

Tiro

Hello,

I am searching for a submod with these features:

- Re-emerging faction
    - All Kingdoms factions added on the Grand Campaign map (I particulary take care of Great Britain and Baltic area, not really interested in Middle East and FOR NOTHING interested about american map... I don't even want to see the new world in the map)
    - Would like to see some little faction "disturbing" the game like, for example, Flanders, Bulgaria, Sweden etc etc... or some new faction in Italy but I know this last request is very hard
    - If possible vassalage among factions present in the game.

Thanks
    Vankar

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Vankar View Post
    Hello,

I am searching for a submod with these features:

- Re-emerging faction
    - All Kingdoms factions added on the Grand Campaign map (I particulary take care of Great Britain and Baltic area, not really interested in Middle East and FOR NOTHING interested about american map... I don't even want to see the new world in the map)
    - Would like to see some little faction "disturbing" the game like, for example, Flanders, Bulgaria, Sweden etc etc... or some new faction in Italy but I know this last request is very hard
    - If possible vassalage among factions present in the game.

Thanks
    Vankar
    No one can help me ?

try the older versions of stainless steel for more kingdom factions but they have the new world
    and im afraid the only emerging factions/rebel armies are the bulgarian uprising and mongols, timurds

Tiro

Thanks,

where do I find older version ? on the mainpage I have found 6.3 and 6.4 ...
    could you link them for me please?

Um, hello.

I've been reading this forum for some time, looking for the best sub-mods to install with Stainless Steel, but the more I read, the more confused I feel T_T I don't have time to try all the possible options, so I decided to ask for advice here.

The aspects of gameplay that I find most important are historical accuracy (i.e. correct symbols and names of the factions, presence of historically significant settlements etc.), graphics (uneven style or quality ruins the feeling of middle ages in my opinion) and overall playability. Realism and balance are less important to me; in fact, major changes in mechanics are undesirable, as I am reluctant to learn how to play the game all over again before I can enjoy it.

I will appreciate any help. Sorry for such a long post and any grammatical errors I have made.

This is my suggestion:

From vanilla through to 6.4 I like the idea of 'Man of the Hour', but don't like the idea of adopting him into my family tree. It seems odd to my that the man of the hour is simply not made into a character general entirely separate from the royal family. Obviously, the chances of getting the 'man of the Hour' choice after a battle would have to be significantly reduced otherwise you might end up with a ton of generals around the map.

Thanks,

The Duke Dude

Sigma's Avatar Ducenarius

Is there any submods covering the period of the 1300's and ending around say 1500? Including things like early firearm units (Arquebus and large cannons) plate armor and the like. Maybe some other goodies too like Renaissance art project commissions and special late era buildings reflecting the Renaissance style?

Icon5 Re: Submods Recommendations for SS? Ask Here!

Greetings all. I've search all over Stainless Steel section and can't seem to find a mod or way to change the banners and flags in SS 6.4, Do love the banners carriers, but also want the other flags like in M2TW, Thanks!

gostava's Avatar Civis

searching for mod which have new factions ex abassids serbia
    Iam

spanish,portguess
    Arabian, african

carthagian , numidian

visigoth , gaul

Hello everyone, I want to ask, can I have the following mods installed together?
    SS6.4 + BGR II + RR/RC + Battle for the Baltic + (Bigger, Huger and Realistic Battles, Speed, Morale mods : V8) + V 4.2 The Historical Units Region Buildings Mod + SSMAP + SSNOP

Another question, what are the submods that are originally included in SS 6.4?

Bare with me please I have just another question... If the I installed the previous submods, how can I choose between them, or how can I lunch them?

thanx

Hello everyone, I want to ask, can I have the following mods installed together?
    SS6.4 + BGR II + RR/RC + Battle for the Baltic + (Bigger, Huger and Realistic Battles, Speed, Morale mods : V8) + V 4.2 The Historical Units Region Buildings Mod + SSMAP + SSNOP

Another question, what are the submods that are originally included in SS 6.4?

Bare with me please I have just another question... If the I installed the previous submods, how can I choose between them, or how can I lunch them?

thanx

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by gostava View Post
    searching for mod which have new factions ex abassids serbia
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=405904
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Any good replenishment submods?

hey, i think ive seen one before, but ive not seen it recently, is there a mod for less powerful Heretics? I get one, and my cardinal of about 7 piety, cant take him out, so im having to use the save and reload thing to try and denouce him. Surely a new heretic wouldnt have 8/9 piety straight away?

Anyway, this isnt a moan, does anyway know a mod to make them less powerful?