Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Submods Recommendations for SS? Ask Here!

Default Re: Turns per Year and Gunpodwer

Quote Originally Posted by 18611096 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had done mods for SS that add more turns per year or that cancel gunpowder so that no gunpowder units come into play.

If not could anyone direct me how i could do this myself?

thanks.
    A bit late, but this should do it.
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...mods-for-SS6-4

Default Re: Submods Recommendations for SS? Ask Here!

I swear there used to be a mod that let you pick a faction heir (not the one with the orb, it had a submenu and everything attached to the family tree, whenever leadership shifted you got to pick the 3rd in line). Anyone know about it?

EDIT: Okay, it exists, it's just SSHIP exclusive and I'll have to make one. Great.
    Last edited by reaper101; May 05, 2021 at 10:36 PM.
    Alii inferre bellum, facientibus pacem.

Kaiser Quanah's Avatar Libertus

I would appreciate if there was a sub-mod that removed Cumania from the late campaign and instead had Bulgaria. Instead it could also be the Latin Empire, or Serbia. I am aware of the Latin Empire replacement mod, but that replaces Byzantium rather than pit them against each other; also aware of Serbia extant in the SSHIP sub-mod.
    Last edited by Kaiser Quanah; November 21, 2021 at 12:31 PM.
    Big Iron on his hip

are there any submods that add smaller factions - duchy of lorraine / bourgogne / bretagne etc. i've just seen "the historical units regions buildings mod" but am looking for others that might be hiding.

Hi. All the links for Meneth's submods, particularly the one settlement type mod, (which I really miss), do not exist anymore. My hard drive crashed and I lost everything I was able to re-install SS 6.4 but could not find the MSC 6.0 or the OST mods anywhere, really need them back, if you could help with a link or a file that would be great, thanks