Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: لغة عربية (Arabic)

Default Re: ::'' لغة عربية":: (Arabic).

Quote Originally Posted by Serious Spamurai View Post
    Irhaby ana - I am a terrorist.

oh FXck...

Civitate

lol, guys ' irhabi ana' means Terrosit I/me. The real order is 'Ana Irhabi' I'm a a terrorist.

ana; I'm
    Irhabi; Terrorist.

I just realised im explaining how to say im a terrorist in arabic.

Quote Originally Posted by Farnan View Post
    Damn, can't wait till I actually take the classes. According to google translation it means:
    The student
    How are you
    Where are you from
    Good, and Pennsylvania...
    Well teh first one was I'm a Student.

So in Arabic do you first address the target of your question? As in differently in English in which you mnany times the target is assumed.
    I don't understand what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by kb8 View Post
    lol, guys ' irhabi ana' means Terrosit I/me. The real order is 'Ana Irhabi' I'm a a terrorist.

ana; I'm
    Irhabi; Terrorist.
    Hacked it from some Chechen nasheed, so it's probably wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kb8 View Post
    I don't understand what you mean.
    It relies on the fact that he thought it said "the student". He means in arabic do you say "the student" (ie, who a question is directed at) then ask the question (at least I think that's what he meant), which you don't need to.

can anyone write ana irhabi in arabic for me please.. lol i love that phrase too

أنا إرهابي

gracias dude.. i cant type arabic

Go to "start", then "run" and type "charmap", just scroll down to the arabic letters, it takes a while, but you get faster, it's okay for small phrases.

thing is i already have 3 alphabets on my computer... not that i dont know how to add arabic lol, i used to have arabic on this pc (well farsi, i used to learn it) but then i took it off

Quote Originally Posted by Pivra View Post
    thing is i already have 3 alphabets on my computer... not that i dont know how to add arabic lol, i used to have arabic on this pc (well farsi, i used to learn it) but then i took it off
    Lol, I just have English. What alphabets you got? the two in your sig (sanskrit + indonesian?) & english I'm guessing

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

إرهابي أنا

lol.

I started learning arabic a few years back from a Tunisian lady teacher. I loved her. But she did not know. . She said she would teach us Jordanian, because according to her, its the most neutral sourc e of arabic andeasily understood by everyone.

Everytime she said "subermarkit", i would giggle, then sigh and just stare at her. May Allah forgive me.

Lol, I just have English. What alphabets you got? the two in your sig (sanskrit + indonesian?) & english I'm guessing

Devanagari(well sanskrit)+Thai(a rip off of sanskrit)+Latin with accents like ñ ç á Ê etc etc lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz Guderian View Post
    lol.

I started learning arabic a few years back from a Tunisian lady teacher. I loved her. But she did not know. . She said she would teach us Jordanian, because according to her, its the most neutral sourc e of arabic andeasily understood by everyone.

Everytime she said "subermarkit", i would giggle, then sigh and just stare at her. May Allah forgive me.
    I could really do with an arabic teacher, but then again, I was planning on taking it at uni, either that or Islamic studies, or both.

I could really do with an arabic teacher, but then again, I was planning on taking it at uni, either that or Islamic studies, or both.
    I got mine at uni as an extra credit module (and free too, well by free i mean already covered in the tuition fees). I wanted to go to Syria last summer and spend 6 weeks learning arabic, but i didnt want to get rendered. Self study is good, but nothing beats a capable (and sometimes hot) teacher.

I remember the day her husband came in to pick her up. His name was Khalid. He looked like Brad Pitt. Bastard.

I got mine at uni as an extra credit module (and free too, well by free i mean already covered in the tuition fees). I wanted to go to Syria last summer and spend 6 weeks learning arabic, but i didnt want to get rendered. Self study is good, but nothing beats a capable (and sometimes hot) teacher.
    Don't you get your own armed guard in Syria? That would be pretty damn cool. I'd probably go to Makkah or Madinah personally, maybe Egypt.

I remember the day her husband came in to pick her up. His name was Khalid. He looked like Brad Pitt. Bastard.
    Keeeel heeeem!

...just a suggestion.

Don't you get your own armed guard in Syria? That would be pretty damn cool. I'd probably go to Makkah or Madinah personally, maybe Egypt.
    I would love to go there, but my temporary visa would state "non-muslim". My passport is up for renewal soon though. I've made plans for later this year inshallah if i can get a grand together.

Keeeel heeeem!

...just a suggestion.
    They've already got a kid. I've come to terms with the fact that she will never be mine.

Srs Spamurai and Heinz...why dont we leave the arabs in peace so they can speak arabic??

I would love to go there, but my temporary visa would state "non-muslim". My passport is up for renewal soon though. I've made plans for later this year inshallah if i can get a grand together.
    Lol, yeah, I need to renew mine ran out this year. At least I can get on the flight looking like an utter muzzer and not get arrested at gunpoint. They might look at me a bit like "WTF?" when they see a British name on my passport, but it's not worth it to go through official channels to change my name to something that only a few people call me.

Srs Spamurai and Heinz...why dont we leave the arabs in peace so they can speak arabic??
    No one's spoken arabic for a while in this thread, plus, this kinda evolved from the conversation, and it is on topic.

Civitate

Might i remind you all this is the Arabic speaking thread, not the English thread!

أنا اسف

(I think)

Civitate

نعم هض صحيح