Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SCREENSHOTS SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80!!!

Default Re: STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.50!!!

the story continues but i will not let everything showing,as some gotta be unknow for maybe futher english player...as am having a lot of wright now.as mine king was forced too sign the magna carta ,we had already plans too break it there can be only one money and power taker!the first barrons war breaks out...a lot of good fights!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 23, 2010 at 10:50 AM.

story continues,got big issues with those bad barons...picture one:one of the barons besieged mine city exeter and did a asault on it(this was not scripted!).picture two:i thought i could hold them occupied at the gate,knowing their where reinforces coming,but the barons his troops where too strong,a misthinking of mine general!picture three,the baron troops took the city!mine support was fighting outside the gates and where taken by supprise when the gates before them where closed.picture four: send a family member too deal with those bad rebels,they sally out...great battle not a easy one.picture then: some templar units
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 23, 2010 at 06:43 PM.

little update, picture one: finally the pope calls crusade too anhilvarna!so i send one crusade army too india.picture two: mukuria wants iraklion!picture three: serbia wants venice!picture 4 in one of mine battles against some rebels troops of mine that normally schould attack a scottish army,the enemy came down the mountain lol.picture five am a turtle player am defending mine borders and saw a big army,the next turn it besiege mine castle.in mine castle there is the king of england and his son the prince....a king will die in the battle...
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 24, 2010 at 03:54 PM.

little update as i will only give small updates,and will say if i have a fatal error.am still a turtle,but i gotta take mine armies and march into the enemy lands...even thou they are well defended.
    just too let you show the map,as makuria is a superpower and defending the orthodox belief!
    as the fight with the france from the above picture,their was something wrong with the ai and the french troops just standing their doing nothing,i moved a unit with three frankish knights and almost killed the whole army with them lol,only the french leader flees from me.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 30, 2010 at 12:59 PM.

gonna give some little update just for funpicture one,jihad too lisbon,the moors took the city of lisbon a few turns later.picture two,as those scottish keep on attacking even if i dont attack them and only defend mine borders,its time for a crusade too edinburgh,i will not join the crusade but will see who gonna take a boot with a crusade army too attack the scottish city.picture three:i think the scottisch know who ordering the crusade on their capital city....picture four the battle starts.picture five:offcourse those scottish gotta fleepicture five still their marching too conquer mine city.picture six:victory!time was on mine side as those scottisch troops where too much sepperated and had no time left too continue the fight,lucky for them.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 30, 2010 at 12:58 PM.

as this is one of the greatest campaigns i ever played,i will give more updates of it,if you wait a little too attack the enemy then you gonna get a real good time.picture one: as i took Rheims from the france,they wanted it back!picture two dismounted chilvalry knights of france ready too besiege the city picture three:as an enemy spy was in the city,he opened the gates for the enemy,their frankish knight run as fast as they could,but mine spearmen where waiting for them....picture five:dismounted hospitaller knights,picture six:hospitaller knights where fighting too for france too get there city back,but they where sandwitch soon between two of mine units...picture seven:some frankisch knights where able too get in the city,but mine luck was i had two units of irish kerns close,they was mascared by there javalins!picture eight:fight between mine unit dismounted feudel knights and dismounted chivalry knights of france.picture 9:the scottish guard where the last unit that hold against mine great english army.battle won!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 31, 2010 at 07:15 AM.

another update:picture one after they first defeat,the france send another army too the city rheims....picture three:as their enemy spy was still in the settlement he opened again the gates for the frances,their frankish knights tought they could move slowly into the city,but mine frankish knight tought different and charge into the enemy.picture four:another frankish knights unit,manage too get intoo the city,this time a had no luck too have irish kerns close...picture five,mine capitain unit charged outside the city a unit of france crossbow militia.picture six:the france frankish knights did a lot of damages too mine troops,mine spearmen send too them too deal with them where killed quick and flee.
    picture seven:another unit of mine goes down by them,english longbowmen,after that a got too send a lot of units back too the citycenter too defeat them,victory again.picture eight:again the france besiege the city....picture 9:turks getting stronger
    picture 10:a sicily crusade army has landed, will they find there way too edinburgh?
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 31, 2010 at 07:33 AM.

new little update: denmark wants rheims too,but after they heard about mine heroic victories against the france they go back too their borders,the denmark army that came for aslo,i defeted in a fieldbattle.picture four the danish attack,but again there was a spy in the city ,but mine troops manage again a victory.the danish are now allies with france.picture five:the papal_states crusade army has finally landed....i saw that the scottish had manny troops there so i took a strong army too support the pope and defeated a strong scottisch army.
    picture six :dismounted france hospitallers
    picture seven:the papal_states besiege edinburgh.
    pichture eight: some templar crossbowmen
    picture 9: the papal_states attack crusade target edinburgh,but the scottish manage too get another big army in too defend the city,as mine english army stand on the other side of city it seems the papal_states troops will be sandwitch....this will be a bloody battle.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 01, 2010 at 04:34 PM.

some little update

nice screenshots. btw wich unit is on the first picture?
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

the english longbowmen

its odd that i've never noticed that they've a hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    its odd that i've never noticed that they've a hammer
    the hammer that beat the france lol
    damn i just deleted mine save game and got no more reserve save,have started a new campaign with denmark,already destroyed norwaythanks ATAEGINA for this great mod
    as i am playing version 0.50,i suggest that others play version 0.80,that got all this in it and more.this version has got only faction makurian in it as a differens.

some screens of mine denmark campaign:pope call crusade on mine allies the holy roman empire,soon big crusade armies came and conquered the city nuremburg,but as the capital was falling , the emperor send his best troops too reconquer the capital...a one time joker for the ai.they took the city back,others they where already almost in big problems,after a make alliance with the pope,the pope reconciled the holy roman empire.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 07, 2010 at 01:28 PM.

little update denmark campaign,as a turtle player.
    as i call a crusade too vilnius,it was the wright moment too attack lithuanian,i took the city easy.
    as the same time the mongols are destroying everything on there way,as am playing now mine latest update from stevietheconquer little submod.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 10, 2010 at 05:24 PM.

little update:picture one,another slain enemy by the mongols picture two: some noble axemen picture three: mercenary crusaders picture four:dismounted crusaders picture five:crusade too vilnius now no more defending but attacking! picture six:took palanga from lithuanian,had too defeat a big army first.picture seven took another settlement from the lithuanians.
    picture 9:a teutonic army was nocking on mine door, but could not attack me because a was in a crusade army,so it just went away.
    edit:picture 10:some rebels came,and where ready too give some experience in battle too mine general,but he took the battle too easy and get slain by those rebels,payback wil come.as you see am the richest kingdom of the worldthought a use not all min money too make too much armies.
    mine denmark armies are marching into russia lands....
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 15, 2010 at 03:40 PM.

little update,picture one another victem of the rebels near hamburg,mine factionleader!but that was the last battle against them as you see them flee at picture two.picture three:the pope took the crusade target lisbon from england ,can be dangerous as the pope wants more and more lol.picture four Aleksander Nevsky has come one of the mods first scripted character,of the original modteam
    picture five,offcourse Olaf III had too rebel against the denmark king after i march into russia and took one settlement from them.
    picture six:time too get rid of Olaf III and his rebel army,payback,nobody rebel against the denmark king!
    picture seven:the rebel army was marching with a great moral towards mine army,sure of their victory...
    picture 8:they forgot about mine huscarls,soon they get too know them from close contact,a lot of dead rebels...
    picture 9: as mine mercenary cuman horsearchers shoot all their arrows,it was time too charge the enemy Olaf III in the back,dead was his role now,his rebel army was shaken.
    picture 11:one more charge was needed too make the rebels flee!done,payback lol.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 17, 2010 at 04:07 PM.

nice seem AI is working good !

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    nice seem AI is working good !
    yes the battle ai from lusted is verry goodam having a good playing timeand the campaign ai is good too.

i'm too awhile playing with georgia, even khwarezmian empire after the mongol invasion it resisted and with one region left they managed to get 3 full stacks and keeps attacking me with large armies, other side seljuks are alot aggressive and are waging total war against me luckyly for ERE they're recovering thanks to my georgian-turkish war !!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast