Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Public Research - Medieval Balkan Royal Titles of Houses & Dynasties

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

Default Re: HELP NEEDED: Royal Titles and Houses (Dynasties) of Medieval Factions

Quote Originally Posted by SpyrosM91 View Post
    no but i've asked il_duce if he can do that....
    It would be awesome if you could do that but as far as I know it requires another faction slot...
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: HELP NEEDED: Royal Titles and Houses (Dynasties) of Medieval Factions

Here is for phoenix :
    COA of House of Shishman:

COA of house of Terters:COA of House of Terter :
    And a flag with letter N (see Jhan Heeth about bulgarian flages-there is shown a flag with N that was taken from an Medieval map that showse as flage of the Bulgaria from the time of Terters rule-
    letter N )
    Posilble COA of Asen:

Last edited by Bagatyr; September 20, 2010 at 03:32 PM.

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Very nice! Also, don't forget the double-headed eagle of Ioan Alexander, as seen on his Tetraevangelia (the pillows and his feet) and the remains of his clothes from the church at Stanichene (modern Serbia; unfortunately, can't find the good pics I found before on the forums of Traditsia, which are now closed for non-registered users, but I do remember that they were silver-embroidered two-headed eagles on the base red cloth; if you need the pics, I'll do a search on my computer and let's hope I've copied them there).
    Btw, some of the reconstructions here also have it (the lady with the green dress at the bottom has the same form f.e. and is based on frescoes from Stanichene).

Btw, some of the reconstructions here also have it (the lady with the green dress at the bottom has the same form f.e. and is based on frescoes from Stanichene).
    Cool piks

Very good work Bagatyr.

And NikeBg, thanks again for the link.

Like the dresses very much. Will be useful.

TTW GRANDMASTER

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Is the bulgarian banners ready ,because there are even more banners to show .
    Here is the banners of Duke of Philipopolis and the Emperor of Vidin (we dont know if this is the real benners but we have no other):

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

are these onions in the second CoA??
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

Haha, they look like that.

TTW GRANDMASTER

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

The second banner is probably fake ( there are three onions - wtf ?!?! (at first I thought that they are tears )) .But the first one is plausable .

Edit: this is the banner of tsardoms of Vidin (the same that Bagatyr posted ) :

The banner of the house of Stracimir :
    Last edited by 2Shy; September 21, 2010 at 02:24 PM.

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Quote Originally Posted by il_duce_! View Post
    And NikeBg, thanks again for the link.

Like the dresses very much. Will be useful.
    Yeah, though I wish the Traditsia forums weren't closed for non-registered users. I remember those two threads about Stanichene had some awesome pics of the cloth and its decoration (including the greatly made two-headed eagles I mentioned; the only pic of a part of the cloth I found was the gift-inscription of Ioan Alexander) and of the frescoes of the church.

The second banner is probably fake ( there are three onions - wtf ?!?! (at first I thought that they are tears ))
    I think they are correckt ! I have seen plenty bisar COA it is something normal .

http://www.museumsilistra.net1.cc/im...ries/Kniga.pdf
    About Terters and despotate of Karvuna(Dobrudja) here!
    More for Terter :

House of Asen :

Last edited by Bagatyr; October 10, 2010 at 11:08 AM.

The Monastery of Curtea de Arges can be used as a/the 'special' building of the faction.
    http://www.iloveromania.ro/about_42/...rges_monastery
    Pics for it are easy to find.

Also, in case you will need representative pictures for each individual settlement here is one quite fitting for Curtea de Arges or 'Arges'

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...26tbs%3Disch:1

Here --> http://homepage.mac.com/crowns/r/avtxt.html

There are a bunch of ruling dates and actual pics of rulers in both Valahia and Moldova; though i sugest using a different one for st.Stefan cel Mare.

The site is quite good because it places the more important ones all in the same spot nicelly, conveniently along with pics which could be used for in game cards.
    There are also some maps in the 'map' tab and in the 'standards' tab parts of the baners there can be used on shields etc etc.

I can provide specific pics for the settlements which are more proeminent for each faction if you guys need them.

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Grigoriy wasn't born yet. Kiprian is a better choice from the Tsamblak family.

More for Shishman :

Ivan Shishman him self :

What is the mean of "Shishman" in Bulgar language?

What is the mean of "Shishman" in Bulgar language?
    Noting just a name and if it has meaning it is lost

hmm ok I be curious because that word have a mean in Turkish

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast