Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Ottoman Units and Spawning Agents, v5 (8 May 2011): agents only mod added

Default Re: Ottoman Units and Spawning Agents, v5 (8 May 2011): agents only mod added

to be honest, I don't really know.
    When I downloaded the mod, it just had mod_ottoman_campaign_mod_v5.pack file.
    does that count?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Ottoman Units and Spawning Agents, v5 (8 May 2011): agents only mod added

I suppose not.

In the Opening Post, did you notice there's a section IV . Installation, with a specific "Unit name (UPC)" entry?

wow, I did not.
    that fixed the problem
    thank you so much

I followed the directions in the "Extraction and Running" section for all of the items in the attached files, I put the files in the correct folder, changed the scripts.txt file in the correct folder (i pasted "mod "mod_ottoman_campaign_mod_v5.pack";" without the first and last quotation marks) and saved it in code, but when I launched up Napoleon Total Factions there were no new units, ships, and the new building was not there. Whet did I do wrong and how do I get the stuff?

it doesnt work

The mod did not worked with me , no new units , no mosque ... What should I do ?

Any help ?

Fixed link to units, there are a lot of them. Please let me know if it works. I am going to search around for all the other files as well, as they have gone missing from the site here.

Links still dead
    "You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain."

add kurdish skirmishes or kurdish lancers

Would anybody be so kind as to re-up the DL links?
    I'm looking for the one that adds the prestige building as their upgrade to the cultural building chain.

Thank you.
    "You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain."

Anyone know what would cause CTD when loading up a save? Mod works for me played a couple turns saved then went back to it today and it crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by aahe42 View Post
    Anyone know what would cause CTD when loading up a save? Mod works for me played a couple turns saved then went back to it today and it crashes.
    Never mind this it was a problem with steam but another question I have is where is the Nur-u Osmaniye mosque mod download file?

I know it's been a long time since this came out, but I have a problem. When I install the mod, everything works except the sound. It is completely broken, that is to say there is no sound at all. Could somebody tell me how to fix it?
    P.S: I know that one way is to delete "user.script.txt" file, but that obviously defeats the purpose of even downloading the mod.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112