Thread: Something new :D

Ampra's Avatar Centenarius

Default Something new :D

http://www.medievalmap.org/

You can find here some amazing maps

I am sure you gonna love this one
    "At first we were confused. The East thought that we were West, while the West considered us to be East. Some of us misunderstood our place in the clash of currents, so they cried that we belong to neither side- and others that we belong exclusively to one side or the other. But I tell you, Irenaeus, we are doomed by fate to be the East in the West and the West in the East, to acknowledge only heavenly Jerusalem beyond us, and here on earth--no one." - St. Sava (of Serbia) to Irenaeus, 13th century

Default Re: Something new :D

cool... + rep

Thanks , i stated to think i found warm water haha
    "At first we were confused. The East thought that we were West, while the West considered us to be East. Some of us misunderstood our place in the clash of currents, so they cried that we belong to neither side- and others that we belong exclusively to one side or the other. But I tell you, Irenaeus, we are doomed by fate to be the East in the West and the West in the East, to acknowledge only heavenly Jerusalem beyond us, and here on earth--no one." - St. Sava (of Serbia) to Irenaeus, 13th century

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Far too many inaccuracies (and not just because of the sketchy style of border-lines). And why the heck do those maps always show Wallachia as part of Bulgaria around 1350?

If you check maps it seems they did good , but as you say its not 100% accurate borders so it only looks that it isnt .

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

And why the heck do those maps always show Wallachia as part of Bulgaria around 1350?
    Who knows maybe Ivanko Terter?

Interesting stuff, not so accurate, but gives the general idea...

NapoleonSRB's Avatar Civis

nice...not so acuarate but nice...
    Rodjen za Metka

Za sve Srpske dusmane!

Kosovo is Serbia!

Facebook:Петар Пензионер Мирковић

MSN:pero-bl@hotmail.com