Thread: Savegames 50+ turns into campaign needed - unmodded 2.1 only

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

Default Savegames 50+ turns into campaign needed - unmodded 2.1 only

I hope this thread becomes a repository where users upload their savegames, so that other forum members and modders can use them for fun or mutual benefit.

The direct reason I thought it'd be useful is that currently I'm doing some research on AI economy and CAI parameters and I know I'm not able to emulate all possible game situations, so I have a request.

It'd be greatly appreciated if forum members could upload their savegames of 50+ turns into campaign and would help me gain some more insight into the game's complexity and possibly result in enhancing gaming experience.

Feel free to upload any savegame anytime, hopefully admins will recycle attachments each time after TATW is updated.

Regards
    Last edited by Germanicu5; August 17, 2010 at 05:06 PM.
    I have no memory of this place.

Default Re: Savegames 50+ turns into campaign needed

Okay i will start this off here is a save from my Dwarves campaign on H/VH its around turn 129. I may have an earlier one if you want it.

Default Re: Savegames 50+ turns into campaign needed - unmodded 2.1 only

Here's my VH/VH Arnor campaign where I just claim my kingship by conquering Gondor .

Haven't played for a few days (because of that damn backstabbing Rohan), so I don't remember exactly, but it should also be something about 130 turns in.

Thank you, Germanicu5 for your quality work. I'm glad to have this opportunity to contribute to the betterment of this mod if only in a very small way. This is my High Elf campaign I just finished; around turn 250. Victory conditions have been achieved.

Malin's Avatar Civis

Here's an early save, 60th turn with Rhun on VH/M. I'm struggling with Dale currently, Rohan recovered somehow from the invasion, and Mordor is pushing in to SE territory.

Indefinitely Banned

My Arnor Campaign VH/VH

turning out to be quite tricky, when i was trying to reforge as Arnor, i pretty much simmed for 100 turns, with next to know expansion, apart from the requested settlements to establish Arnor, had i known conquering more settlements wouldn't affect Arnor being reforge, may have been easier

so rather a close run of things, 123 turns left to capture 15 settlements to win the campaign, sounds easy, but pretty much fighting Mordor & harad single handly while trying to hold onto my gain in Gondor

Gondor, Dale, OOTMM, & OOG are dead

by far my most enjoyable campaign that seems to be a constant stuggle with victory still looking distant. Especially with the constant invasions sent to Bree, Althou had i known properly about the requested goals to achieve Arnor, i would have probably expanded as Eriador first, Mabey the player should be stopped from holding any un required settlement while trying to reforge as Arnor?

overall, first time trying Arnor/Eriador, and have enjoyed it greatly!

sorry for the brief description, just to give an idea on events, hopefully may help

thank you very much Germanicu5

I have a save of my current isengard campaign. It is quite tricky because the dwarves are an unstoppable juggernaut and they just declared war on me. Against dwarves battle tactics don't really work since all the high tier dwarves are invincible.

Turn 127 I think. (somewhere around there)

How do i upload a save game?

Put the save (Mtw2/mods/third_age/saves) into a .zip file, and Go advanced Reply, and press Manage Attachments, attach the .zip file, and done

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Here:

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Very nice idea opening this thread
    here is my save with eriador.you can see i reach Umbar
    cant wait to say his opinion about what may done wrong or right

think the guys playing with eriador above me didnt see that we need 2.1 version unmodded and thus their saves didnt play at my pc.....grrrrrrrrrrrr....
    Last edited by dannyalex; June 24, 2011 at 09:13 AM.
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

Free People of Eriador a try but I'd REALLY love to skip the first 25 turns or so. Pls anyone?