Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Age of Discovery: Total War (completed!)

Default Re: Age of Discovery: Total War (completed!)

Yes, you have to use 7-zip to unzip it. Using WinRar would have made it 3 huge files instead of 1 large file and a second smaller one.

fuuuuuuuuuuu. it does not work even with 7-zip

[size=13pt]Faction Stärke: Starke All-Raound[/size]

Hrm, it works for everyone else with 7-zip. What are exactly are you doing? Make sure both files are in the same folder and select only the first one, right click and go the the 7zip submenu and pick extract here.

Oh finally i did it thnaks..It's great mod and i love Order Arquebushers so much!!

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

General Malaise, did you have a look at the Sistem log i posted on the attachment on page 5?

Yeah, I think it has something to do with the Expanded Americas map I used as a base. I'll try looking into it after the holidays, or you could try Pming ethoese on the forums and ask him how he fixed it, since I can't seem to find his patch for it now.

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

just need to put {NATIVEINDIAN}Nativeindian in the Expanded.txt file, tks for your help General Malaise.

Sorry i have an issue about my unit cards and battle map. They all white

Please read the whole thread next time. I've answered this about three times now.

Originally Posted by stig
    Hello.

I installed the mod to mods folder. installed the patch . And the siege fix.
    Everything is fine except the battle hud. Most of it is just white, and i can only see a few units.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by stig
    I fixed it.. i just copy the display folder content to /data

Originally Posted by Orihalco View Post
    I am also having this problem. I tried moving the contents as you said worked for you, but it did not work for me. The mod looks amazing, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by General Malaise
    Try deleting the battle.sd file in the mod's ui folder then.

If it still doesn't work, it sounds like something didn't install right for you, either M2TW, Kingdoms, or one of the patches. Can't be the mod installation though, as all you do is extract the game to the mods folder.

i would like more regions in america, and including the great lakes and making better landscape for the campaign map in america..
    Leader of Colonialism Total War
    Thread with first Preview
    First Youtube Trailer

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

I'm downloading this now- let's hope it works!

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

I'm gonna bump this...

I've been playing this mod lately and it's really enjoyable. Probably the best mod out there that attempts to create a renaissance/early modern period.
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν

This mod really needs to be in the 'hosted mod' section, IMHO....

Hint...hint... clue...clue... to any of the 'powers that be' that might be out there....

Thank you for a wonderful mod, only problem is that it keeps crashing every 4 or 5 turns.
    I did the installation like you said, but for some reason it keeps crashing. The bat file is inside the mod molder. I hope you can give some advice.
    Thanks again.
    Ps. Why is your Mod not hosted?

I'm not sure how to help because no one has ever reported this problem with the mod before. It sounds like some sort of conflict on your end, perhaps with the patch version or an improper installation. Do any other mods do this and when it crashes is it a CTD or what? What are the circumstances when it crashes and when exactly does it do so? Right as you hit end turn or does it hang or...? Etc., etc.

As for why it's not hosted I have no idea about that either, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by General Malaise View Post
    I'm not sure how to help because no one has ever reported this problem with the mod before. It sounds like some sort of conflict on your end, perhaps with the patch version or an improper installation. Do any other mods do this and when it crashes is it a CTD or what? What are the circumstances when it crashes and when exactly does it do so? Right as you hit end turn or does it hang or...? Etc., etc.

As for why it's not hosted I have no idea about that either, sorry.
    Thanks for your reply, the only thing ive done is deleted some mods before yours. It crashes when my turn ends and im waiting for the other AI's nations to end theirs. Says MTW has encountered a problem.
    By the way ive seen most mods have their bat.file on the their Main MTWII folder, how come yours stays in the mod folder?. Will it affect the game if I unpack everything from the tools folder?
    And thanks again for making IRELAND.

What do you mean unpack? If you mean you've used the mod tools to unpack MTW2 that may very well be what is causing crashes. You will probably have to fully uninstall, then re-install and re-patch before putting the mod back in to fix that if that is indeed the case.

And the bat is in the mod folder because the mod is mod-foldered. I think most mods are actually like that now, but older mods before Kingdoms worked differently. You can try moving it if you want though.

Just downloaded the mod and i keep trying to play it but after coming up with the Medieval II loading screen it turns black and takes me back to the desktop. I hope this is easily fixed as i am terrible at understanding the intricacies of changing the files and things. Can you help? Thanks

Hard to say without any more information. How did you install it, did you get both parts, are you patched, are you using kingdoms, etc. etc.?

Hi i'm a new member and have one question
    I can't find family tree in the game for Rep of Genoa, Venice, Papal States and Teutonic pls help me to add family tree for them. I'd like Teutonic and Rep of Genoa.