Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: BUG REPORT Thread - Report the bugs you experience here

Default Re: BUG REPORT Thread - Report the bugs you experience here

Quote Originally Posted by darkmomo View Post
    Hi, it's the first mod i tried. I downloaded the auto-installer version and when i begun the installation i had a problem, it ended suddenly with a message:
    "cannot create the following file: c:\...\Medival II Total War\Uninstall The Hundred Years War ver 0.99."

I have MTWII Gold edition v1.3. I already tried afeter uninstall the other mod (Crusade, Brittania, etc...).
    same here to

Cinuz's Avatar Senator

Same for me!

Cinuz's Avatar Senator

I've downloaded the non exe version and it works fine but whenever I start a campaign with Brittany, the game crashes every time I try to click on a character: when the campaign starts, if I click on the princess I have a CTD, I try to click on a general, I have a CTD...hope this is going to be resolved even tough I know you guys are busy!
    Last edited by Cinuz; November 13, 2011 at 09:50 PM.

I downloaded that version too. Works fine for me though. No CTD here with Brittany, except the occasional ones during the campaign.

Cinuz's Avatar Senator

So maybe it's a corrupt download, I'll try redownload! Thank you for the info!

samsuffit39's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Bugs Report

Quote Originally Posted by theStig View Post
    Aye, but Blue and Red were all around. Besides Burgundy has a colour named after it, so that was in our eyes the best. We don't care that much about historical accuracy, playability is most important, with some historical facts.

In my eyes RTR and EB were the most boring mods ever produced, because of their overdone historical accuracy.
    hi, mod very interesting, "bien joué"

but if playability is most important ,little of coherence is enough has to bring of the realisme, and the pink color...beuh

me, i have a frequently ctd When I look at the detail of one enemy army or at the debut or has the end of battle med II 1.3 kingdoms 1.5 xp sp3

when a version 1.0? I can help? i would like very much; I am a Burgundian french sorry for my bad english. ciao

Ive auto installed this mod and almost evrytime I go from campaign map into battle screen it crash onto desktop. Is it a bug issue?

Hello? Anyone alive in here? Helloooo

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

no thats a bad installation on your end, solution reinstall

What does your log file file (you'll need to experiance the crash again if you can't find it, should be in a folder in the main med2 folder marked "logs")

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Unspecific error for me. Any solutions? Btw I am on 64-bit windows 7 .

Hello
    Very nice mod but I have a question: where or why arent there Armoured Sergeants?

Hi, there is a problem with the launching of the game that I'm dealing with and I don't know how to fix it. Well, according to the installation instruction, all i need to do is to unrar and extract the files into my Med folder - in my case, F:/My Files/The Middle Ages (not F:/My Files/The Middle Ages/mods). But as i double-click the MS-DOS Batch file to start the game, it immediately requires that I "insert the correct DVD-Rom, select OK and restart application", which confuses me a lot since i have no idea where to look for the "crack". I hope someone knows the solution to this issue because I really love this mod and have been looking forward to enjoying it for a long time.

Hey there.

So, my issue here is that my game won't load. I followed the install instructions, (also installed Two Thrones sub-mod, followed instructions) and unpacked the files. Following that, I attempted to launch the game. I double clicked the .bat file. The load screen comes up, and then the game crashes. Immediately.

Is this due to a bad install on my part or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Z_J View Post
    Hey there.

So, my issue here is that my game won't load. I followed the install instructions, (also installed Two Thrones sub-mod, followed instructions) and unpacked the files. Following that, I attempted to launch the game. I double clicked the .bat file.

The load screen comes up, and then the game crashes. Immediately.
    Hello, new arrival to the forum here; confronted with a similar issue.

I used to have the game series on-disk, but I had recently made the change to the Steam version - the latter circumstance could be a contributing factor.

So, I follow the instructions (as provided) and run into the same "unspecified error" CTD after the mod attempts to load (i.e.: loading screen appears, mod attempts to load, CTD with error message). According to the system log:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    15:36:14.614 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    15:36:14.614 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Sep 5 2014 version development ===
    15:36:14.624 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    15:36:14.624 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    15:36:14.629 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    15:36:14.629 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    15:36:14.629 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    15:36:14.629 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    15:36:18.714 [data.xml.tag] [error] File:[HundredYearWar__0.99/data/descr_movies.xml]Error: empty tag.(4:26)
    15:36:18.724 [data.xml.tag] [error] File:[HundredYearWar__0.99/data/descr_movies_tracks.xml]Error: empty tag.(6:20)
    15:36:23.852 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

At the time of posting, I'm currently looking through both files in order to locate these "empty tags".

This is both an excellent period of history and (from what I've sen of the mod here) a brilliant little mod I'm eager to get stuck into. I don't know if the error report I posted would be of much use, but thanks anyway to anyone who replies.

U_U This mod doesn't work on Steam Version... U_U

Quote Originally Posted by Z_J View Post
    Hey there.

So, my issue here is that my game won't load. I followed the install instructions, (also installed Two Thrones sub-mod, followed instructions) and unpacked the files. Following that, I attempted to launch the game. I double clicked the .bat file. The load screen comes up, and then the game crashes. Immediately.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567