Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hero Renders

Default Hero Renders

Hero Renders.

Here are some renders of heros that will feature in the mod. Due to model limitations for some of the heros all faction generals for the hero's faction will have the same model.

Achillies (Phthia)

Hektor (Troy)
    Last edited by Zhuge_Liang; November 24, 2005 at 08:51 AM.

Agamemnon (Mycenae)

Eurypoylos (Thessaly)

by Zhuge

Im drooling at the mouth :sign_wow:

Incredible! although i prefer Hector's other shield (the one he uses vs achilles in the duel). Have you sorted out about individual fights on the battlefield (between heroes) or will it not happen?

We will have one-man units for the heros one way or the other, but the issue with the campaign game hasn't been resolved. Our scripter is frantically trying to get a way for that to work without certain (in our opinion) unacceptable problems. No matter what though the ability to have duels will feature, but at the moment it looks like it will only happen in custom battles and historical battles. The historical battles may come as a part of a separate pack just after the initial release.

Antilokos (Pylos)

Zhuge

when the mod comes out (hopefully in a week or a week nd a half) im gonna gave all factions in a custom battle with 1 hero on each team and see who is the better man! ACHILLES!

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

We're doing our best to get the hero units to work in the campaign as well. However, CA hardcoding is proving particularly tricky to get around.

will there just be the 1 hero at the start of the game, then when the heo dies you can re-train it? is that how you are trying to get it like?

No the problem is regarding making family members heros, it gets complex. Although we could include them as single units they wouldn't be related to the family and this is not accurate enough for us.

Idomeneos (Minoans)

Zhuge
    Last edited by Zhuge_Liang; November 24, 2005 at 05:07 PM.

Osceola's Avatar Protector Domesticus

^ NICE!!!!

You guys really need to post Amazon and Minoan unit renders! PLEASE POST THEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!

Idomeneos is a Minoan, actually. The plan is (if it works out) to have every family member be a one man (no bodyguard) hero unit, as they were in ancient mythology. However, it is a path strewn with problems.

(I must obey the people.... )

Kind of an exception to the rule

Penthesileia (Amazons)

Well, I'd like to see Sarpedon, if possible

Sarpedon (Lycia)

Last edited by Zhuge_Liang; November 24, 2005 at 05:53 PM.

Thank you m8! Thank you! You made her non-blonde! I hate blonde chicks, but you actually made Penninsula or Pennsylvania or whatever her damned name is hot!

God I hope you put her in a thong..

Please, rein in your passions there Cao Cao!

lol.. I'm trying!

Just wondering though, what did you guys do for or base off your interpretation of the Minoan army? At the moment I'm very interested in what you have on the Minoans, I mean I had always read before they were an extremely peaceful people with no warriors at all..

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast