Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: [Missing] Meneth's Sub-mod Compilation (MSC) 6.0

Meneth's Avatar I mod, therefore I am

Default Re: Meneth's 6.3 Sub-mod Compilation (MSC) 2.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by gaming View Post
    can you give me your campaing script file. maybe mine has a problem.
    I use exactly the same campaign file as the one in the Compilation.

It's normal that the mongols are still besieging the settlment that they own (Khiva + Konjikala) on turn one?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrain View Post
    It's normal that the mongols are still besieging the settlment that they own (Khiva + Konjikala) on turn one?
    No, they shouldn't have any armies in the field on turn 1, only Genghis' army in Urgench.

In my game they have 2 stacks around Khiva and Konjikala. SS 6.3 + fix + your compilation with no Mongols Mod on.

In my game they have 2 stacks around Khiva and Konjikala. SS 6.3 + fix + your compilation with no Mongols Mod on.
    Ah, I though you were talking about with MH on.
    That's normal, yeah.

So the script need a condition on the two monitors about the mongols attacks on Khiva e Konjikala to check if they own those settlements.
    Should i report this on the Bug reports forum ?

So the script need a condition on the two monitors about the mongols attacks on Khiva e Konjikala to check if they own those settlements.
    Should i report this on the Bug reports forum ?
    Do that.
    Might fix it in the next version of Fixes, though.

Siddyus's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Meneth's 6.3 Sub-mod Compilation (MSC) 2.2.3

I've applied the latest fix and I played a new late campaign with my mates. The game crashes during the Mongol's turn and the first wave of Mongol attacks at 1221. What could be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Burn View Post
    I've applied the latest fix and I played a new late campaign with my mates. The game crashes during the Mongol's turn and the first wave of Mongol attacks at 1221. What could be the problem?
    No idea.
    Though it seems MH causes a crash for some, for others it works completely fine.
    So if you're crashing, the only thing I can advise you to do is disable MH.
    BTW, you're not using any mods that change names, are you? Those will cause crashes, since they don't include all the mongol names I've used.
    The game not "knowing" the name when a general gets spawned = instant CTD

Meneth do you are you able to fix the unit cards for cumans (and other eastern nations also) and other added rusichi units as the pictures in the unit cards still use quite a few 6.2 ones,also there is a problem with armour upgrades for a number of units if that could also be corrected when i find time im hoping to be able to fix a number of mismatched units myself (ie vanilla units riding rusichi horses which i find looks terrible and putting rusichi horses back under rusichi riders instead of the vanilla ones used),also is there anyway to change the byzantine campain strat models back to the original ones..or at least replace them with eastern ones,i really dont like the look of them,i felt that perhaps that should have been a player option rather than implemented as i never used that mod for that reason,love 6.3..beautiful work and i can see much more being done to enhance this latest SS series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo582 View Post
    Meneth do you are you able to fix the unit cards for cumans (and other eastern nations also) and other added rusichi units as the pictures in the unit cards still use quite a few 6.2 ones,also there is a problem with armour upgrades for a number of units if that could also be corrected when i find time im hoping to be able to fix a number of mismatched units myself (ie vanilla units riding rusichi horses which i find looks terrible and putting rusichi horses back under rusichi riders instead of the vanilla ones used),also is there anyway to change the byzantine campain strat models back to the original ones..or at least replace them with eastern ones,i really dont like the look of them,i felt that perhaps that should have been a player option rather than implemented as i never used that mod for that reason,love 6.3..beautiful work and i can see much more being done to enhance this latest SS series.
    Sadly, I don't really know how to do unit card editing.
    Also, I'll be gone from tomorrow until Thursday, so I won't have any opportunity to experiment before then.

Quick reply ive asked shoryn to help out also (lithuania mod) but have not had a reply yet,i just feel that a few rough edges need to be polished on 6.3 and it will then truly shine like the diamond it should have a great time away till thursday meneth and catch up hopefully when you get back.

Quick reply ive asked shoryn to help out also (lithuania mod) but have not had a reply yet,i just feel that a few rough edges need to be polished on 6.3 and it will then truly shine like the diamond it should have a great time away till thursday meneth and catch up hopefully when you get back.
    I'll still be on the forum some of the time, but I'll have no way to test any changes to the game. So I can do things like update the Fixes if bane gets authorization from someone to include their fix, he makes some more fixes, or some random person does some fixes and wants them in the Fixes, but I won't be able to do any extensive changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meneth View Post
    No idea.
    Though it seems MH causes a crash for some, for others it works completely fine.
    So if you're crashing, the only thing I can advise you to do is disable MH.
    BTW, you're not using any mods that change names, are you? Those will cause crashes, since they don't include all the mongol names I've used.
    The game not "knowing" the name when a general gets spawned = instant CTD
    Hmm, I dont think I do since this is the only submod i've downloaded and installed so far. Yeah, I had to disable it. The Mongols are still performing quite remarkably at least. Though, not as fearsome as MH enabled. I guess this will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Burn View Post
    Hmm, I dont think I do since this is the only submod i've downloaded and installed so far. Yeah, I had to disable it. The Mongols are still performing quite remarkably at least. Though, not as fearsome as MH enabled. I guess this will do.
    They've been nerfed in the latest version of the Fix collection, actually. Before, they spawned about a full stack... every single turn for 100 years.

BTW, a list of out-dated cards would be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Meneth View Post
    They've been nerfed in the latest version of the Fix collection, actually. Before, they spawned about a full stack... every single turn for 100 years.
    Yeah, so i've heard. Im still looking forward for my mate(playing as kingdom of jerusalem) to get owned pretty soon once Khwarezm is destroyed. He's gotten obnoxious lately after getting lucky against the Fatimids. lol

juvenus's Avatar Campidoctor

does anyone know whether the MH submod actually works in accordance with historical invasion of the mongols or it just spawns their armies in order to make the gameplay hard as hell? thanx

Quote Originally Posted by juvenus View Post
    does anyone know whether the MH submod actually works in accordance with historical invasion of the mongols or it just spawns their armies in order to make the gameplay hard as hell? thanx
    When and where the armies spawn are based on when and where the mongols attacked IRL.
    It does also make it hard as hell for the Khwarezmian Empire and the Cuman Khanate, though.