Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 227297112113114115116117118119120121122
Results 2,421 to 2,437 of 2437

Thread: [Missing] Meneth's Sub-mod Compilation (MSC) 6.0

marcp's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Meneth's Sub-mod Compilation (MSC) 6.0

+Rep Meloo if I could do so

Hi,
    I would just like to ask a question about "used to governing" "used to commanding" etc...

if my governor who is Used to governing goes to battle... does he lose the "used to governing" and gain the "used to commanding?" and vice versa

Thnx in advance

Hello,

First off all congrats on the great work! If I just wanted to add the Live Long and Prosper Mod, how should I proceed?

Thanks in advance

Hello all

I was having literally the best campaign I have ever had, was role-playing, crafted an excellent family tree, had everything I wanted going my way, but now it constantly CTDs on the end turn when it gets to the Mongols turn, I have toggle_fow to see what action is doing it and tried to assassinate/get out of view of that action which has fixed this in the past but it just won't anymore. I I am able to follow the Mongols turn, but it seems like right before it gets the Rebels turn, without actually getting to the Rebels turn it CTDs. I am absolutely desperate for any advice on what to do.
    Please any help will be greatly appreciated, I really wanted to continue my campaign.
    I cleanly installed SS 6.4 then MSC 6.0 over top.
    How do I get the log to post? I see a systemlog.txt but its only like 10 lines.
    Current campaign: England, Late Campaign
    Turn: 81
    I have browsed a lot of the CTDs other people were having, mostly regarding Teutonic order, but I can't seem to find anything relevant to me.

Thank you so much!

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Have a look at this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ow-to-fix-them

That will give you a more detailed log and possibly the source of your CTD's.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

The Download Link does not work anymore, dropbox says there is no file anymore.
    Can anyone help please?

The Download link does not work for MSC anymore, may someone please post a new link?

Hi guys,

good news. I got in contact with Meneth.

There is a download link, you need dropbox though:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5zg2d1gct...ation.exe?dl=0

Whether that's the latest version I don't know. I think it most likely is though.

I have to make it clear that Meneth will not respond to any bug report or other feedback, as Meneth no longer mods the game.

Cheers

This compilation is not compatible with the bugfixes right?

Howdy! I was about to ask the same question. Apparently, this compilation is not compatible with most sub mods out there, so it's either this or nothing! Melooo182, the creator of the glorious bug fixes, was being kind enough to create a version of MSC that was compatible. I PM'd him, but unfortunately, he was last online one month ago. May we have word from either M's (Meneth and Melooo) if anything like that is (still) in the works? It would be much much appreciated by most!!! I really want my integrated Teutonic Crusades and that sweet Next Ancillary

For me, it is mostly 2TPY and one settlement type. Otherwise Stainless steel is unplayable for me.

2TPY is comprised in the bugfixes as an optional sub mod you can tick on and off in the setup menu.

What about one settlement type?

dead link

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by OzturkYunus View Post
    dead link

look five posts up. there is a dropbox link there with the .exe file.
    LOSTHIEF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!

dead link, even the one on this page. If anyone even still has an upload of it, please post it. Any and all of the latest versions so I can just download them all, back them up and choose which one to use later.

anyone have a link to this file anywhere, really miss the one settlement type mod, thanks