Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: List Of Active MP Vanilla RTW Clans

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: List Of Active MP Vanilla RTW Clans

All but HELL, HoS and Taow are noob clans dacder...

You. We thought you killed yourself. I've read the TS convo you had right before you did what you did, and i think you really need to go talk to your friends or a teacher, cause we dont want you to slit yer wrists over your the GF and parents thing.

Indefinitely Banned

ts convo? You mean the one where I was drunk and besides max you know how I am when it comes to telling the truth anyway according to one ts convo your homosexual. I tell the aussie anything I want and he soaks it up like a sponge and when you squeeze him he tells everyone whatever you fed him. I mean if he wants to believe that its fine with me but maxxy....mmm I am disappointed you would fall for such a story but thats what I expected would happen anyway. Ty for the welcoming though I look forward to having many enjoyable convos with you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer{ST} View Post
    All but HELL, HoS and Taow are noob clans dacder...
    lol you are joking right?
    respect the melon!

YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dacder View Post
    Of course I am not joking. I mean I guess we could debate about pk but yeh other than that I would say its pretty accurate.

People, people, people

Or in this case, don't feed Slayer the troll. It's a waste of your time to debate against his nonsense. You'll only be feeding into his ego and belief that all are his 'toys'.

Indefinitely Banned

You think it might be a bit early for that lancer?

anything's too early if you haven' had coffee, but nonetheless true.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer{ST} View Post
    You think it might be a bit early for that lancer?
    Nope, since you've already proven yourself a troll. It hardly matters that it wasn't on this particular site.

Zekey's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by dacder View Post
    your right there are some good russian clans too.

Would you please care to add LL (Lost Legions). Its an active 15k clan and heres clan website: http://www.rtwlostlegions.proboards.com/

made a few changes
    Why does anyone make an internets clan? There is no material advantage to it. We get no money from it, no resources, nothing tangible at all. Perhaps it is a longing for identity, a sense of belonging, and shared values, the very things that have been destroyed by the scourge of liberal-capitalist individualism. Perhaps we all secretly desire to pwn peoples' faces and flame them afterwards. Perhaps a trollface.jpg lurks within all our hearts. Perhaps it is all of those things. It is possible to perceive similarities between the growth of clans and the post-war rise in football fan clubs, new age cults, and religious fundamentalism. As our leaders neglected collectivist concepts like "the nation" and encouraged capitalist individualism and atomistic self-interest, we looked to other forms of collective identity to fill the void. And that, perhaps, is what the TW community really is. A haven of camaraderie and collectivism in a self-interested, materialist and individualistic world.

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Isn't KOTW a clan? I have seen them often.

new clan. no one knows anything about em.

KittySN's Avatar Senator

Zeke, we need to change our clan name to Jedi so Sith is forced to declare war on us. I've never been in one.

tbh a grand war against a jedi clan has not occured since the oldest was destroyed. modern day jedi on RTW are not even organized in clans, nor would a new jedi clan be ranked high enough to convince the council do openly declare war against them.
    compare it to the Predator movies where young hunters are sent out to kill traditional prey to prove their worth.
    But yes if you were to change your name to Jedi there would be no other choice for us, which would be very saddening since i do not like fighting friends.

Quote Originally Posted by KittySN View Post
    Zeke, we need to change our clan name to Jedi so Sith is forced to declare war on us. I've never been in one.
    I say on May the Fourth, you should change your name to Jedi for 1 day.

Quote Originally Posted by KittySN View Post
    if i play the way I did in our sythia vs. rome chalk one up for HoS
    respect the melon!

YATS name:Aulus Claudius Ambustus
    Class: Patrician

Patience, Belle. There's more than one way to skin a womp rat.

is this a hint to a small jedi clan emerging or some grand master plan.

hmm......
    Why does anyone make an internets clan? There is no material advantage to it. We get no money from it, no resources, nothing tangible at all. Perhaps it is a longing for identity, a sense of belonging, and shared values, the very things that have been destroyed by the scourge of liberal-capitalist individualism. Perhaps we all secretly desire to pwn peoples' faces and flame them afterwards. Perhaps a trollface.jpg lurks within all our hearts. Perhaps it is all of those things. It is possible to perceive similarities between the growth of clans and the post-war rise in football fan clubs, new age cults, and religious fundamentalism. As our leaders neglected collectivist concepts like "the nation" and encouraged capitalist individualism and atomistic self-interest, we looked to other forms of collective identity to fill the void. And that, perhaps, is what the TW community really is. A haven of camaraderie and collectivism in a self-interested, materialist and individualistic world.