View Poll Results: Do you prefer the smaller pictures, or the new big ones?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Big ones, bling bling!

The results are hidden 0%
  • Small. I wanna see more than one anc at a time without scrolling.

• I just whish they would smaller or bigger...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Enhanced Ancillaries Pictures-RR/RC included, and now MOS thanks to MG (Update 23.10.2012-Free to use)

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillaries Pictures-RR/RC included (Update 7.7.2012)

These are quite good indeed!

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillaries Pictures-RR/RC included (Update 7.7.2012-Free to use)

No problem Ngugi, and glad you like them Mike.

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillaries Pictures-RR/RC included (Update 7.7.2012-Free to use)

Nice mod. All looks much, MUCH better! Thank u!

Thanks for downloading, and glad you like them

One thing I noticed was that Dunland has no banners, no armor or weapons ancillaries. While not part of TATW 3.2, many submods have Dunland as a faction.

That might change in the future

I am going to try out your large ancillaries now just to see what they look like. Very good work. I will gather up some more ideas and present them to you here in the near future. Thank you for this work.

Icon14 Re: Enhanced Ancillaries Pictures-RR/RC included (Update 7.7.2012-Free to use)

I love this mod !
    Now i cant play TATW without it

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    I am going to try out your large ancillaries now just to see what they look like. Very good work. I will gather up some more ideas and present them to you here in the near future. Thank you for this work.
    Please do. I liked the big picture style since I first time played Rage of the dark gods (formerly Call of Warhammer), so I wanted to give people option for them with Tatw too. Easy to swap back if you don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent_Moon View Post
    I love this mod !
    Now i cant play TATW without it
    There is no need to

Ok, here is a update from MIKE GOLF, replacing more vanilla pictures and MOS ones, thanks man.

Attachment 247688
    Attachment 247689

New ones examples from Mikegolf

I'll make a proper clean up for the OP at some point. Installation as always, just add/replace the new pictures.

Eönwë's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillaries Pictures-RR/RC included, and now MOS thanks to MG (Update 23.10.2012-Free to use)

I can download and install these when playing MOS and Mike Golfs expanded map?
    Installing is not save-game compatible I assume?

Default Re: Enhanced Ancillaries Pictures-RR/RC included, and now MOS thanks to MG (Update 23.10.2012-Free to use)

You can, it's only new pictures, so it won't edit any files. It works with every version of the mod, and is save game compatible. MOS-compatibility means that Mike replaced pictures specific for the MOS, that I haven't replaced before, so they have new look too.

You can switch between large/small ones just by replacing the pictures again, or if you want to revert back to vanilla ones, replace them again with those (backup needed ofcourse, TATW/data/ui/ancillaries).
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; October 23, 2012 at 07:29 AM.

You should be able to drop these right in and see them in your save game, you can make graphics changes like these no problem, 100% save game compatible. I think you'll like the difference it makes. Later I will make an installer with everything included. I am still in the process of redoing several I didn't like, and making sure we got them all.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Thank you very much, Kahvi! Ive been looking forward to this version!

No need to thank me mate, the recent update is from Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    No need to thank me mate, the recent update is from Mike.
    Dear Kahvipannu:
    I do not find this three pictures: Athal of Rhovanion, Commander of the Loke-Rim,Chief of Dunland
    You forget to pack? Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by TanZHao View Post
    Dear Kahvipannu:
    I do not find this three pictures: Athal of Rhovanion, Commander of the Loke-Rim,Chief of Dunland
    You forget to pack? Hehe
    They won't be available in your current MOS game. They will all be included in the next release of MOS unless of course you wish to adjust the export_description_ancillaries yourself, which I would really not recommend. Trust me me I have gone through feeling like this ---> very often recently! Please be patient, I will soon have most if not all ui's changed out for MOS and vanilla TATW thanks to the inspiration provided by Kahvipannu. I will also do up an installer that will work for both regular MOS and the expanded map version.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    They won't be available in your current MOS game. They will all be included in the next release of MOS unless of course you wish to adjust the export_description_ancillaries yourself, which I would really not recommend. Trust me me I have gone through feeling like this ---> very often recently! Please be patient, I will soon have most if not all ui's changed out for MOS and vanilla TATW thanks to the inspiration provided by Kahvipannu. I will also do up an installer that will work for both regular MOS and the expanded map version.
    Well, OK!
    Good. No problem. I believe you
    The other day I was busy with other things.
    Now I finally have time to enjoy the game.
    I am looking forward to a new surprise.

Necroying a bit, but cleaned up the OP, and now the downloads are in neat two packages. Including my vanilla and RR/RC pics, and MOS ones from Mike Golf. Again, thanks to all who have downloaded.

sanderman2's Avatar Centenarius

Great Job§!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast