Page 8 of 106 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.3 Released

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Clivus View Post
    Without testing I'd suspect that if you put it into the campaign script it'd work but you'd have to delete the ageing script already there. But dont forget that things like building times, population growth, the economy and trait progression is designed for 1tpy. As always though, make a backup first

Thnx for quick reply......ok i replaced ageing script with turns script and all runs ok but.......i think its removed Grym Reality...oops...i made a backup though so i can replace it

i have a problem.
    in the end of installation i get a message

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7553/18698229.jpg

that's mean:
    the application has not been started, as it is incorrectly adjusted. Repeated installation of the application can solve that problem.

and after that when i'm trying to start playing, the same message is pops up.
    and repeated installation don't solve the problem.

can you help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Egomiya View Post
    i have a problem.
    in the end of installation i get a message

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/7553/18698229.jpg

that's mean:
    the application has not been started, as it is incorrectly adjusted. Repeated installation of the application can solve that problem.

and after that when i'm trying to start playing, the same message is pops up.
    and repeated installation don't solve the problem.

can you help me please?
    Try to start the SS_setup.exe manually.

part 3 link didn't work i have downloaded other parts bu i cant download 3rd one can you help me?

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by cemilelci View Post
    part 3 link didn't work i have downloaded other parts bu i cant download 3rd one can you help me?
    I'm currently downloading part 3. Bout halfway thru at a pretty good speed. Where did you have the trouble? Beginning - End? What happend?
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

it didn!t start i am not a premium user so i waited for 45 seconds then i clicked link but it cant find anything
    the link http://www115.megaupload.com/files/f...2b/SS6.3-3.bin

preachercheeze's Avatar Biarchus

great work Gracul!!! dl now!!!

and with 770 kB/s I might add...

loet66's Avatar Senator

Hi,

What a divine surprise !

I love you guys !

Quote Originally Posted by cemilelci View Post
    it didn!t start i am not a premium user so i waited for 45 seconds then i clicked link but it cant find anything
    the link http://www115.megaupload.com/files/f...2b/SS6.3-3.bin
    Temporarily unavailable as it says on the page. Just download the other parts first, it'll be back.
    Most likely the others
    Quote Originally Posted by preachercheeze View Post
    great work Gracul!!! dl now!!!

and with 770 kB/s I might add...
    are bringing the server 115 to its knees

Paladin94610's Avatar Senator

Make an account on mega upload. You have to wait just 25 seconds instead of 45 secs. Since you have to try a thousand times for 6 parts (2.5 GB), 20 sec for each is important!
    Nice job. Well Done. Can't wait to play it!!
    Formerly Iberia Auxilia

preachercheeze's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by bane_tw View Post
    Most likely the others are bringing the server 115 to its knees
    actually, it was still accelerating... now I just went over 1 Mb/s (1377 kB/s)

and as I have said in the old thread... if someone starts a torrent, I might help seed it for a couple of days/weeks to get the sharing started...
    Last edited by preachercheeze; August 03, 2010 at 08:51 AM.

Just a question, what are the differences between the early era campaign and late era campaign?
    As I have 6.3 version and I'm puzzled by some of features.

thnx fellas it says Not Found

The requested URL /files/b41ae91fed3e0e470657ee7bc191622c/SS6.3-3.bin was not found on this server.
    Apache Server at www115.megaupload.com Port 80

What happened to the faction names? Roman Empire for instance? It's the Byzan's again?

Since I seem to be the resident Steam user here(or atleast one of them), I suppose I should try and find a way to get this to work with Steam.
    Thing is I despise Megaupload, do you think you could either make a torrent of this or upload it onto a different place for an optional download mirror, a torrent would probably be easier, plus I trying to save save on my HDD since I magically lost about 30 gb of space somehow.
    Anyway till I do get this sorted, can any other user who had SS 6.3 and uses steam try and launch this the way a normal user would, since it's a different launcher to the original SS one, it may work. Otherwise there may have to be another work-around.

Kind Regards
    Will
    Fancy Sigs are pointless.
    Also I use that Avatar on every forums, cba to get a different one.
    I've finished with "Kind Regards" in my post for years so dont feel you have to reward me for it(like someone kindly did).

Will

This new launcher appearantly disables Autohotkey for the kingdoms process, is there a way to start SS6.3 as a normal Mod, or will that break things?

Hang on a minute, playing as the Crusader States in 1100 A.D., why have the garrisons of Antioch and Edessa been changed around? Wasn't Bohemond de Taranto the Prince of Antioch? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemond_I_of_Antioch

Meneth's Avatar I mod, therefore I am

Quote Originally Posted by Heskey View Post
    What happened to the faction names? Roman Empire for instance? It's the Byzan's again?
    They're called Byzantine in un-modded 6.2. I'm guessing they're called the Roman Empire in RR/RC.
    You could download Fair Prince's title overhaul mod, which also changes the names of many factions to make them more historically accurate (and since he's using RR/RC, they're pretty similar to the names in RR/RC), which would both get you the faction names you're used to back (though most are a bit more detailed than in RR/RC), and give you localized titles for kings and princes.
    It can be downloaded here.
    Oh and, you'll probably have to make entries for the Timurids, but that can be copied from the files the mod replaces (do back them up, though, as I'm not 100% certain the mod will work for 6.3)

Arrrgh I'd rather play mods released to me than self-mod the game itself; otherwise there's little point playing the hard effort everyone's put into the mods. Was just a little confused is all; I'll play 6.3 stock for now.

Meneth's Avatar I mod, therefore I am

Quote Originally Posted by Heskey View Post
    Arrrgh I'd rather play mods released to me than self-mod the game itself; otherwise there's little point playing the hard effort everyone's put into the mods. Was just a little confused is all; I'll play 6.3 stock for now.
    A new version of the title sub-mod is coming out soon, apparently, so if you wait a bit you won't have to do any self-modding at all.