Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6568196979899100101102103104105106
Results 2,101 to 2,104 of 2104

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.3 Released

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.3 Released

All the links in the OP either aren't working for me or take me to a 6.4 download without the 6.3 required beforehand. Could someone help?

Is this mod just broken now? I tried the recommended install method (I did it right, I triple checked to make sure and redid it) and tried other methods from this forum and the Steam forums. I have tried EVERYTHING and I cannot get around the "Stainless Steel 6.4 has encountered an unspecified error and will now exit" error. At first it would do that every 1-5 turns during the turn process. Then I thought I had finally fixed it and then it started doing it every time I tried loading a battle (No matter where or who I was playing as, it just won't load battles now). Then I was getting that error every time I would hit turn 20 and it wouldn't autosave and there was no way to retrieve my game. I tried everything mentioned in the official forums and what is mentioned here (each time with a fresh install): https://steamcommunity.com/app/4700/...5737477597739/

6.4 Mod is not broken: runs perfect for me.
    I installed it in a file in the mod folder from MTW2-Steam. Then renamed the Americas folder something else and renamed my mod folder Amercas. Then start Americas in your Steam/Library/Home folder. Sometimes have to try more then once, but it always ends up running. If a battle ctd's I try battle save again after restart and most of the time it works.

Maybe lower game settings for strategic map and battle map.