Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cameron Speaking Against Pakistan

Poet's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Cameron Speaking Against Pakistan

There was a thread in MP about bribe to Taliban for letting pass those supply trucks, and yes in joint statement of Sherm El-Sheikh India confessed interference in Balochistan on which Indian parliament strongly criticized Mannmohan Singh. American officials have also been giving statements that Pakistan's reservations on Indian involvement in Baluchistan cannot be ignored. Those wikileaks sources also say that allies have committed heinous war crimes in Afghanistan, so do you people consider those allegations true too? And

Dr. Zoidberg! Your nations can happily cut our aid, that aid is not for people of Pakistan and those who are giving aid know this. This aid would just increase in off-shore bank accounts of our bloody elite. They know this. They do not have friendship with nations but buy their dictators and elite class to ruin their countries for their own interests. We would cut your supply for which we didn't get even half of what you offered to Turkey for Iraq invasion. In fact our dictator sold our interests on very low price and you people still say Pakistan is not doing enough. We have ruined our country for this bloody war of yours and what we got is much less than what we lost.
    "I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today." 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.Sir George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    There was a thread in MP about bribe to Taliban for letting pass those supply trucks, and yes in joint statement of Sherm El-Sheikh India confessed interference in Balochistan on which Indian parliament strongly criticized Mannmohan Singh. American officials have also been giving statements that Pakistan's reservations on Indian involvement in Baluchistan cannot be ignored. Those wikileaks sources also say that allies have committed heinous war crimes in Afghanistan, so do you people consider those allegations true too? And

Dr. Zoidberg! Your nations can happily cut our aid, that aid is not for people of Pakistan and those who are giving aid know this. This aid would just increase in off-shore bank accounts of our bloody elite. They know this. They do not have friendship with nations but buy their dictators and elite class to ruin their countries for their own interests. We would cut your supply for which we didn't get even half of what you offered to Turkey for Iraq invasion. In fact our dictator sold our interests on very low price and you people still say Pakistan is not doing enough. We have ruined our country for this bloody war of yours and what we got is much less than what we lost.
    You brought it up I want sources I will not take your word for it.

Tiberios's Avatar Le Paysan Soleil
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

So what does alleged Indian support for the Baloch insurgency have to do with the West? Besides, still no sources I see.

what about first giving me some evidence that we supported Taliban? Those wikileaks if true allege your terrorists states of war crimes, so what about punishing your war criminals first? And even if wikileaks is reliable, why should I search thousand of documents for one reliable evidence, you bring the evidence here and we would talk on that.

So what does alleged Indian support for the Baloch insurgency have to do with the West? Besides, still no sources I see.
    Sherm El-Sheikh joint statement is a source and Indian support is being occurred from occupied Afghanistan, occupied by whom? America and allies so they are not only responsible but they are involved in this conspiracy.
    "I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today." 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.Sir George Bernard Shaw

Comes Domesticorum

I think you'll find that most people are willing to accept that the ISAF forces have killed numerous civilians over the course of the conflict in Afghanistan.

what about first giving me some evidence that we supported Taliban? Those wikileaks if true allege your terrorists states of war crimes, so what about punishing your war criminals first? And even if wikileaks is reliable, why should I search thousand of documents for one reliable evidence, you bring the evidence here and we would talk on that.

Sherm El-Sheikh joint statement is a source and Indian support is being occurred from occupied Afghanistan, occupied by whom? America and allies so they are not only responsible but they are involved in this conspiracy.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=366101 Here you go now were is your sources.
    Here they are directly
    http://www.realclearworld.com/news/a...s_taliban.html
    http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-file...3/SISFINAL.pdf
    Last edited by charles the hammer; July 31, 2010 at 03:57 AM.

Punish Bush and Blair then, they are war criminals, then allege others for terrorism.

Punish Bush and Blair then, they are war criminals, then allege others for terrorism.
    Why you wont punish yours you deny they even exist. Still waiting for your sources by the way

Your source is LSE report, with lot of unmentioned names and which was also rejected by Richard Halbrook, Richard Halbrook mate! not some ISI chief or our foreign minister..........give me some evidence not based on unnamed Afghan war lords, Taliban, fighters etc...........my source if Sherm El-Sheikh joint statement and Indian parliament's panic reaction on that statement.

Your source is LSE report, with lot of unmentioned names and which was also rejected by Richard Halbrook, Richard Halbrook mate! not some ISI chief or our foreign minister..........give me some evidence not based on unnamed Afghan war lords, Taliban, fighters etc...........my source if Sherm El-Sheikh joint statement and Indian parliament's panic reaction on that statement.
    Show some proof that contradicts mine, Also you have no proof you are just talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    I think you'll find that most people are willing to accept that the ISAF forces have killed numerous civilians over the course of the conflict in Afghanistan.
    Indeed. It's rather common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by charles the hammer View Post
    Why you wont punish yours you deny they even exist. Still waiting for your sources by the way
    You are in for a long wait

Still no proof. How surprising

Why don't you prove that the LSE report is wrong then.
    Last edited by Tiberios; July 31, 2010 at 04:21 AM.

First provide me some valid evidence that Pakistan supported Taliban. If some Pakistani intelligence agency prepares a report with unmentioned names of Baloch sardaars, separatists, fighters etc. saying that America wants Balochistan to be a separate state to use it's resources, ports and strategic location and America is funding Indian supported insurgency in Balochistan, would you accept such a report. Sherm El-Sheikh joint statement on the other hand is a reliable evidence of Indian involvement and that was the reason why Loc Sabha strongly criticized Manmmohan singh. And after that first time even American officials accepted our reservations on Indian involvement.

First provide me some valid evidence that Pakistan supported Taliban. If some Pakistani intelligence agency prepares a report with unmentioned names of Baloch sardaars, separatists, fighters etc. saying that America wants Balochistan to be a separate state to use it's resources, ports and strategic location and America is funding Indian supported insurgency in Balochistan, would you accept such a report. Sherm El-Sheikh joint statement on the other hand is a reliable evidence of Indian involvement and that was the reason why Loc Sabha strongly criticized Manmmohan singh. And after that first time even American officials accepted our reservations on Indian involvement.
    Have they? If they did I would like to see it. Why do I have to provide all the proof when you can not discredit my proof? Why when you start a thread and then refuse to back it up is it my problem. I will continue to ask this, if you want me to take this seriously, provide some proof of your claims then we can seriously discuss this.

charles the hammer already provided you with sources, yet as always you just ignore it. It's your turn to provide sources that proves charles' sources wrong. You haven't provided a single shred of evidence to discredit the sources given to you.

About this Sherm El-Sheikh statement, any sources on that?

Dr Zoidberg's Avatar A Medical Corporation

Debating/arguing with Poet:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Young lady, I am an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it and say "brglgrglgrrr"!

Civitate

Poet. The Pakistani state is behaving disgracefully in the context of your leadership. You're too right you're governed by traitors. Traitors who defer to Taliban sympathising Islamists on all matters of state from banning face-book to Taliban law, traitors within the ISI who actively support the Taliban while the Pakistani Army suffers thousands of loses trying desperately to hold them back. What strikes me as odd is why you appear to deny these things. It's a very, very serious matter if people in your government and services are collaborating with the enemy. Your dislike of America and the Afghan war should not blind you to the failures and treachery in your own country.

Pakistan is involved in every terrorist plot in the UK, either from Pakistani contacts linking to our own Pakistani community, or active training and supplies. Pakistani residents are also guilty of a terrible black propaganda campaign in their country which falsely seeks to display British-Pakistanis as oppressed and discriminated against (kind of like Pakistani minorities) when this is not true, at all, in the slightest. A whole delegation of British Pakistanis went to Pakistan, important people, to try and dispel these myths that the British are oppressing their Pakistanis. A Pakistani woman is chairman of the ruling Conservative Party. A Pakistani served in the last Labour government. But two examples of what Pakistanis can do here.

Cameron's comments were spot on. The truth hurts. And no, don't bring up the Afghan war it's a red herring. because one opposes the war, like 75% of British people, it does not mean you have the right to delude yourself as to your country's problems and how it affects others. I'm told that half of Pakistanis wouldn't mind the Taliban in charge. That's just mental.

Charles the Hammer has provided LSE report as "evidence", I must say that is nothing but a cool story which even doesn't include names of sources or any other clue, just some Mr. Anonymous etc. Sher El-Sheikh joint statement is but a source.

Bribe to Taliban

Dr. Zoidberg! yes it is hard to debate with a person who is just not ready to believe on cute, innocent assumptions that "civilized, peaceful and innocent" Western people are worried on terrorism occurring against them. I refuse to believe that you people are not doing evils and only evil deeds are being done against you. Your nations are doing act of terror openly and secretly. For example supporting Jundullah separatists and Sinkiang separatists, why is this good, if helping Kashmiri separatists is bad?

Rome! first of all thanks for posting in this thread. Secondly there is no concrete evidence that ISI is supporting Taliban anymore. Why would an intelligence agency would support people who are attacking it's own officials and offices countrywide? It's not true and whosoever tells is a liar, that Pakistani people want Taliban back. We want a national government in Afghanistan to handle the critical situation, not Taliban. I am not one who believes that Pakistani people are being oppressed in U.K. any more. I know U.K. is the best country in Europe for Muslims as well as Pakistanis. You said truth hurts. Right. This is also a truth that Cameron's own country was being led by a war criminal and terrorist. This is also a truth that U.K. committed terrorism and war crime by attacking Iraq if not Afghanistan. This is also truth that you and your ally America is all the time ready to have a deal with Taliban, the same Taliban, who were "Islamic extremists", but when we do so with our side of Taliban, we are "supporting Taliban"? This is also truth Rome! that your ally is the biggest supporter of Taliban as they are giving 2000-3000 dollars bribe to Taliban for every truck of supplies. This is also truth that America and U.K. are supporting terrorists/separatists of China, Iran and Pakistan. This is a truth that Baluchistan is being victimized by a great international game and Indian support of Baluch insurgents is not possible without America and allies' approval as Afghanistan is under their occupation. So leave hypocrisy. These bloody traitors cannot defend us, but this doesn't turn the night into day, truth is that U.K. itself is a terrorist state and is committing and supporting terrorism.
    Last edited by Poet; July 31, 2010 at 05:59 AM.

Dr Zoidberg's Avatar A Medical Corporation

Dr. Zoidberg! yes it is hard to debate with a person who is just not ready to believe on cute, innocent assumptions that "civilized, peaceful and innocent" Western people are worried on terrorism occurring against them. I refuse to believe that you people are not doing evils and only evil deeds are being done against you. Your nations are doing act of terror openly and secretly. For example supporting Jundullah separatists and Sinkiang separatists, why is this good, if helping Kashmiri separatists is bad?
    No Poet, it is hard to argue with somebody who has a skewed view of the world; who never provides evidence when asked to back up points; and who continually brings up strawmen to deflect from the fact that they cannot/will not answer clear, concise questions asked of them.

Numerous posters in this thread have asked you to provide evidence to support your views. You have not done so; despite the fact that they have provided links to support theirs. Whether or not you accept that evidence is your problem, especially considering that you seem to view all supporting material that does not exactly agree with your point of view either bias, suspect, or just plain wrong.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Young lady, I am an expert on humans. Now pick a mouth, open it and say "brglgrglgrrr"!

Dr! source for baloch insurgency, joint statement of Sherm El-Sheikh, search on net and read, source of bribe to taliban, see my previous post, now I need a source instead of cool story of LSE that we support Taliban, same Taliban who are attacking us. Funny and idiotic.

Dr! source for baloch insurgency, joint statement of Sherm El-Sheikh, search on net and read, source of bribe to taliban, see my previous post, now I need a source instead of cool story of LSE that we support Taliban, same Taliban who are attacking us. Funny and idiotic.
    What makes your source more valid then mine?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast