Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cameron Speaking Against Pakistan

Default Re: Cameron Speaking Against Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Kralle18 View Post
    One does not make jokes about the great Islamic Republic of Pakistan
    oh yeah, I forgot. Now I'll loose all of my camels again... damn!
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Their Law's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Babur View Post
    apparently the idolatrous Hindus of India are allying with the Zionists of Israel and the crusading Christians of America to destroy Pakistan
    You forgot the mass conversion of all Islamic citizens to Christianity and the secret plan to rename Mecca to Jesustown.
    "You have a decent ear for notes
    but you can't yet appreciate harmony."

Tiberios's Avatar Le Paysan Soleil
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Babur View Post
    apparently the idolatrous Hindus of India are allying with the Zionists of Israel and the crusading Christians of America to destroy Pakistan
    And you being an Indian automatically means that you are a part of this

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonius View Post
    oh yeah, I forgot. Now I'll loose all of my camels again... damn!
    Yeah, you are screwed and good luck getting some new camels

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Indian light machine guns were found in Swat and South Waziristan, what does this mean? Why are they being allowed to destabilize Pakistan from allies' occupied Afghanistan?
    Do you have any sources for that?
    Last edited by Tiberios; July 31, 2010 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Their Law View Post
    You forgot the mass conversion of all Islamic citizens to Christianity and the secret plan to rename Mecca to Jesustown.
    You are not thinking big enough, the real plan is to conquer pakistan and turn it into the 51 state of America. Then rename it Jesusstan.

I always thought they would forcibly convert the muslim Pakistani's to Hinduism and let it be annexed by India along with Kashmir of course

Poet's Avatar Praepositus

oh how funny!

I can giver source for Indian light machine guns allegation but just like others that would also be rejected, but here it is;

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/0...-in-swat-fata/
    "I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today." 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.Sir George Bernard Shaw

Just check my post. There's very little probability the Americans are subverting Pakistan with the Baloch issue. In fact, most people don't even know who the hell Balochs are.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

Quote Originally Posted by charles the hammer View Post
    You are not thinking big enough, the real plan is to conquer pakistan and turn it into the 51 state of America. Then rename it Jesusstan.
    I was thinking more on the lines of a united Christian Middle Eastern empire spreading from Turkey to Pakistan. With it's twin Capitals of Jesustown and Maryberg (currently languishing under the heathen title Islamabad)

oh how funny!

I can giver source for Indian light machine guns allegation but just like others that would also be rejected, but here it is;

Could you provide a less biased source? Because this is quite biased.

I mean they have this on their site:

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2010/07...-in-the-world/

Israel did 9/11, how predictable and biased bs
    Last edited by Tiberios; July 31, 2010 at 08:16 AM.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Wikileaks, if a reliable source, unveils heinous war crimes of allies too, so do you think those allegations are also true? If yes, then what about punishing those war criminals first.
    Leaks from America are indeed exposing some things America does not want us to know. Public sympathy with the war is about as low as possible. But anyone who is actually helping the Taleban directly is already being punished. Why we are in Afghanistan i have no idea, but since we are we have to finish what we started.

Secondly not a single person has dragged the evidence from that site on this thread to make me easy to read and accept, I should not be supposed to ferret through thousands of document to find a one, single concrete evidence of Pakistani involvement.
    Which is why the newspapers and Wikileaks site did it for us. If you don't accept them then there's not much point arguing with you.

Thirdly, if allies themselves are paying money to Taliban (for whatsoever purpose), if they are letting Indians spreading chaos in Baluchistan and if they do not stop continuous supply of weapons and ammunition and money to Pakistani Taliban, how can they complain about our "treachery"? Indian light machine guns were found in Swat and South Waziristan, what does this mean? Why are they being allowed to destabilize Pakistan from allies' occupied Afghanistan?
    Probably because we are signing a large nuclear deal with India and all we do to Pakistan is give you millions of pounds in aid. It's blatant philandering and corrupt dirty deals I know.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

oh how funny!

One weapons can be acquired through any means, and second is that a pakistan paper? After all the grief you gave me?

CopperKnickersII ! Fine give me some time to ferret through wikileaks. Secondly, what pounds or dollars we have received or are receiving is way less than what we have lost in this war which was not ours initially. So you people are not even in fact paying us accurately for our losses. What services we provided are still not paid. We at least deserved what Turkey was offered for Iraq invasion. If Allies' cannot stop continuous supply of weapons and ammunition from Afghanistan for Pakistani terrorists and/or separatists, they cannot allege us for supporting Taliban.
    "I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today." 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.Sir George Bernard Shaw

If Allies' cannot stop continuous supply of weapons and ammunition from Afghanistan for Pakistani terrorists and/or separatists, they cannot allege us for supporting Taliban.
    Still talking about the bribes or something new?

CopperKnickersII ! Fine give me some time to ferret through wikileaks. Secondly, what pounds or dollars we have received or are receiving is way less than what we have lost in this war which was not ours initially. So you people are not even in fact paying us accurately for our losses. What services we provided are still not paid. We at least deserved what Turkey was offered for Iraq invasion. If Allies' cannot stop continuous supply of weapons and ammunition from Afghanistan for Pakistani terrorists and/or separatists, they cannot allege us for supporting Taliban.
    Pakistan's services at the moment at dubious at best when it comes to Afghanistan.

You are hardly keeping your end of the bargin. I mean you are actively supporting the taliban and for reasons that are just plain stupid.

What was Turkey given exactly that makes it seem unfair?

The Allies aren't directly supporting the Taliban. Like I responded earlier, this was civilian contractors paying Taliban turncoats who play both sides for their own gain - thus aren't true Taliban. They only do that so it gets us better access to our own supply lines too.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

I replied to Copper Knickers II and I am waiting for "his" reply. Meanwhile let me say one thing for the lulz, fine we are supporting Taliban in kicking invaders' ass in Afghanistan, do what you can do, we are not Cambodia.

FutureFilmMaker! What about support of Pakistani insurgency and terrorism in North Waziristan from Afghanistan? American occupied Afghanistan? You know supplies of terrorists and/or separatists is coming from Afghanistan.

I replied to Copper Knickers II and I am waiting for "his" reply. Meanwhile let me say one thing for the lulz, fine we are supporting Taliban in kicking invaders' ass in Afghanistan, do what you can do, we are not Cambodia.
    If kicking ass means loosing a ton more men then we do then yep your kicking ass. Also thanks for finally admitting Pakistan is supporting the taliban.

Then don't expect the 'evil west' to fund you. Personally i think it's incredibly short sighted of you. In you hatred of all things western your willing to support a regime that the Afghani people rejected and one that will oppress the personal freedoms of thousands of people.

But to put it in terms which perhaps a Pakistani such as yourself can understand. Do you really think that if the Taliban win in Afghanistan they won't try to achieve the same in Pakistan. You are already struggling to contain your existing insurgents.

You are a bad guy

no I am not

you are a bad guy

I am telling you I am not

no you are

fine I am a bad guy, *Beeeeeeeep*

but you shouldn't be

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast