Page 9 of 313 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

he may be lieing

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Does it really matter..........
    Art //

no

If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Wow, I really am losing my mind. I forgot about that conversation.

When you are ing as much as you are its only a matter of time before your head changes into a smiley

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|9|Lord_Max View Post
    When you are ing as much as you are its only a matter of time before your head changes into a smiley
    LOL, it must be the musk the Daemonettes let off.

Are Tyranids capable of speaking to other races. I know they don't want to nor have to but hypothetically speaking if they did want to, could they?

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    Are Tyranids capable of speaking to other races. I know they don't want to nor have to but hypothetically speaking if they did want to, could they?
    Genestealers can talk. I mean this Guy is one of the most persuasive beings in 40k:

Art //

Now all he needs is a few SoB and a Pimp hat. and some bling.

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|9|Lord_Max View Post
    Now all he needs is a few SoB and a Pimp hat. and some bling.
    I can help with that. I'm Slaaneshi. By the time I get done with his cane the only thing it can't do is give him salvation for being a filthy Xeno.

How and why are Ultramarines overrated?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Nicholas View Post
    May I suggest ya'll get back on topic. Talk about Napoleon's ethnicity in another thread, this thread is about a leashed penis...
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone
    Life is routine, punctuated by excitement.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by NotYetRegistered View Post
    All because fanboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Quote Originally Posted by NotYetRegistered View Post
    They're overrated because some of the they churn out to please their fans is over the top. For example it was a Ultramarine who encountered the C'Tan known as Nightbringer and survived. Don't get me wrong Space Marines are no slouches in defense or offense but encountering a C'Tan, battling it and surviving? C'mon, C'Tans are living gods for Pleasure's sake!

-Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake.

Because there are plenty other established chapters that could do with fleshing out? Some don't even have any colours. Also, why the Graeco-Roman theme they have is interesting and all, it is very easily done to death.

That and Mortifactors (Ultramarine 2nd Founding Successors) are way cooler. They take heads and shi' without being corrupt, yo.

mortifactors are cool, they drink blood and

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    They're overrated because some of the they churn out to please their fans is over the top. For example it was a Ultramarine who encountered the C'Tan known as Nightbringer and survived. Don't get me wrong Space Marines are no slouches in defense or offense but encountering a C'Tan, battling it and surviving? C'mon, C'Tans are living gods for Pleasure's sake!

-Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake.
    Well the Nightbringer wanted to live. He was almost starved and he needed life force (A lot of it) to keep from dying. Ventris and his buds were going to collapse the tomb on to them and they strain to escape would have killed the Nightbringer.

Oh well, he got away and restored himself on the essence of a couple of suns.
    Art //

Do you mean die like actually die? or just be temporaily removed from our dimension until he found himself a new body?
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    Do you mean die like actually die? or just be temporaily removed from our dimension until he found himself a new body?
    Thats what happens when you destroy his body.

There are only three ways to permanently kill a C'tan:

1. Eat him with another C'tan
    2. Destroying him with a Blackstone Fortress
    3. Let him starve to death.
    Art //

Quote Originally Posted by Ruire View Post
    Because there are plenty other established chapters that could do with fleshing out?
    Or picked up and dusted off to form villains for crappy Tau games.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    Thats what happens when you destroy his body.

There are only three ways to permanently kill a C'tan:

1. Eat him with another C'tan
    2. Destroying him with a Blackstone Fortress
    3. Let him starve to death.
    So how Void Dragon survive in Mars for so long without eating??
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..