Page 6 of 313 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156106 ... LastLast

Thread: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Default Re: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    yeah I regard relics little video games as a totally diffrent universe, for the most part...
    Uncle Moorish. Will you help me find my beloved Taldeer? I'd ask uncle Ulysses but I think he's sleeping in a black hole somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    Uncle Moorish. Will you help me find my beloved Taldeer? I'd ask uncle Ulysses but I think he's sleeping in a black hole somewhere.
    She is dead according to the game. And in the novels she isn't. But they are set before Dark Crusade where the game shows her die.
    Art //

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    She is dead according to the game. And in the novels she isn't. But they are set before Dark Crusade where the game shows her die.
    *Cries in Ulysses's arms*

NOOOOOOOO!! But we we're gonna get married and have like 40,000 children together! She told me she had one last assignment!

*Takes Ulysses's Gauss sidearm and blows his own brains out.*

*Cries in Ulysses's arms*

NOOOOOOOO!! But we we're gonna get married and have like 40,000 children together! She told me she had one last assignment!

*Takes Ulysses's Gauss sidearm and blows his own brains out.*
    That won't work for two (3) reasons.

One: I don't carry Gauss Weapons around.

Two: Gauss weapons can't blow your brains out. There is no splatter involved with firing the weapon.

Three (Yes Three): Slaaneshi marines probably have all std's so i doubt you can even have kids.
    Art //

Dont listen to him there’s a reason he's called the deceiver the black library books are much more canon than the video games relic makes, but I'll help you find that pointy ead, you like so much.
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

That won't work for two (3) reasons.

One: I don't carry Gauss Weapons around.

Two: Gauss weapons can't blow your brains out. There is no splatter involved with firing the weapon.

Three (Yes Three): Slaaneshi marines probably have all std's so i doubt you can even have kids.
    That's a lie! I took care of my body! I even stole some supplies from a Medicae temple to make sure I wouldn't pass on any diseases.

Dont listen to him there’s a reason he's called the deceiver the black library books are much more canon than the video games relic makes, but I'll help you find that pointy ead, you like so much.
    Bless you Mr. Moorish.

Ah yes but nobody knows when im Deceiving and when im not.

Besides who can trust an Ork. Hell they don't even trust themselves.

Also when im talking about 40k Fluff I don't lie ever...................................
    Art //

That could be a clever lie! and you cant trust any race in wh40k besides the Tau, there so gullible its funny.
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Ok then....................
    Art //

That could be a clever lie! and you cant trust any race in wh40k besides the Tau, there so gullible its funny.
    *Holds up a dead female Tau*

Oh but look aren't they so cute. Careful of the nose it's falling off due to decomposition. But look she's so cute and cuddly. And her armor is so clean except for the streaks of blood, I call her Castilla. When I finish stuffing her she'll look so alive! :XD

Go ahead touch her she won't bite.

.......................ILL

You don't want me doing that. It would destroy it. Also i may decide to kill you as well.
    Art //

You don't want me doing that. It would destroy it. Also i may decide to kill you as well.
    Go ahead and kill me. I'll only be sent back to the Warp and my deeds will earn me another shot at life.

Except that you soul is devoured by me. There is nothing that sissy Slaanesh can do. I mean if he wants you he should come into this dimension and try.
    Art //

Except that you soul is devoured by me. There is nothing that sissy Slaanesh can do. I mean if he wants you he should come into this dimension and try.
    Ok... I go find Sister Aquilina and show her then.

Ok... I go find Sister Aquilina and show her then.
    Show her what? My 6 pack...............lol
    Art //

Show her what? My 6 pack...............lol
    Don't you have like a 30 pack because your a god or something? Anyway you'll never take her alive. Your touch kills. LAWLZ.

Just dont mess with Gork or Mork dere to kunnin fer you!

*Puts dead female Tau down*

......I got to find Taldeer, my true love.

*Runs off leaving Deceiver and Moorish to their own devices.*