Page 4 of 313 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104 ... LastLast

Thread: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Default Re: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    dont they like stay for a couple minutes and then leave or something like that?
    Yep, while the Nightbringer or Deceiver is around they can cause huge damage in those few minutes. I was playing skirmish against a insane AI once and it summoned the Deceiver. Bastard laid waste to half my army before the C'Tan disappeared.

Aw man, wish I could summon something besides the foot of one of my gods lol.
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Wow, slow day....
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

one must always contemplate killing things besides lurking on forums all day. you don't want to know what kind of ed up a khornite will dream if he doesn't.
    Imagine not paying the maffia and Joey, Felipe and Lorenzo stop by with baseball bats. its like this but theyre daemons with axes.

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|9|Lord_Max View Post
    one must always contemplate killing things besides lurking on forums all day. you don't want to know what kind of ed up a khornite will dream if he doesn't.
    Imagine not paying the maffia and Joey, Felipe and Lorenzo stop by with baseball bats. its like this but theyre daemons with axes.
    Funny thing is my middle name is Joseph.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    Well you said Dawn of War 1. Which is not Dark Crusade.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhamm...:_Dark_Crusade

...as opposed to...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhamm...Dawn_of_War_II

What is your point? I don't get it............
    Art //

What is your point? I don't get it............
    If Dark Crusade isn't part of DOW1, what the hell is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruire View Post
    If Dark Crusade isn't part of DOW1, what the hell is it?
    Dark Crusade is a standalone expansion to Dawn of War 1. It's not part of the game in the sense you don't need DOW1 to play it and install it. But it is part of the DOW1 series of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    Dark Crusade is a standalone expansion to Dawn of War 1. It's not part of the game in the sense you don't need DOW1 to play it and install it. But it is part of the DOW1 series of games.
    You need DoW 1 and winter assault if you want to play all of the factions online.
    Art //

You need DoW 1 and winter assault if you want to play all of the factions online.
    I know, but I'm talking about getting the game off the ground. That's not a hard requirement.

It progress the story of the blood ravens chapter, dont it?

It progress the story of the blood ravens chapter, dont it?
    Not really. The Kronus campaign had nothing to do with the War on Tartarus.

Not really. The Kronus campaign had nothing to do with the War on Tartarus.
    Read the Black Library Novels to continue that story-line (Why did i just recomend those pieces of junk..........................................................)
    Art //

Read the Black Library Novels to continue that story-line (Why did i just recomend those pieces of junk..........................................................)
    Are they bad books or something? And does Taldeer really die? That was my girl. I love Taldeer so much.

Are they bad books or something? And does Taldeer really die? That was my girl. I love Taldeer so much.
    She doesn't die in the books. But she does in the game as the Space Marine ending is technically the canon one.
    Art //

ahem...

ahem...
    What????
    Art //

So dark crusade does advance the story of ze blood ravens.

Yes but only in a horribly unfluffy way..........

Which reminds me a lot of the DoW 2 and Chaos Rising...............sigh...
    Art //