Page 3 of 313 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853103 ... LastLast

Thread: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Default Re: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Im a man who enjoys games with good graphics and I really do like it but whenver I play the demo for winter assult I feel like I made a bad choice.
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

ah out of the 4 DC was probly the most glorious but the WA cutscenes are just awesome.

dis is true....
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    Well you said Dawn of War 1. Which is not Dark Crusade.
    Dude, you were brutal in Soulstorm. Made me play Necrons a few times.
    Last edited by Outlawstar15a2; July 30, 2010 at 09:51 PM.

dc was the best one so far imo

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    Dude, you were brutal in Dark Crusade. Made me play Necrons a few times.
    The deceiver wasnt in dark crusade.....

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    Oh , your right. I forgot that was the Nightbringer.

LOOOOOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    Dude, you were brutal in Soulstorm. Made me play Necrons a few times.

dont defend things you didnt say outlawstar. can u see the trickery? dem orks gots somthin in there after all

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|9|Lord_Max View Post
    dont defend things you didnt say outlawstar. can u see the trickery? dem orks gots somthin in there after all
    Is it wrong to correct what I said so I don't look stupid?

You said soulstorm he said dark crusade.
    He outsmarted you ya git xD

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|9|Lord_Max View Post
    You said soulstorm he said dark crusade.
    He outsmarted you ya git xD
    Mm, not really. I didn't deny I made the mistake.

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a Bengali girl I liked. She broke ties with me because I lied. I said withholding information is not lying. She figured it was. Meh.

I guess he's trying to prove that you attempted to cover it up, or whateva

I guess he's trying to prove that you attempted to cover it up, or whateva
    He? It was a she. I ain't no homo.

Yeah, she hates when I hold back information...

Exscuse me while I replace my brainy bitz, lulz.

I was in Soulstorm yes:

Art //

yup

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    I was in Soulstorm yes:

Ya, I remember to cut you down by using a Bloodthirster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    Ya, I remember to cut you down by using a Bloodthirster.
    c'tan can't be damaged in the game.
    Art //

dont they like stay for a couple minutes and then leave or something like that?